Trump Says He Saw Muslims Celebrating On 9/11 — But He Was Wrong, It Was Israeli Mossad Agents

Trump told his audience at a recent event that, “It did happen, I saw it with my own eyes. There were thousands of people that were cheering, on the other side of the river [in Jersey City]… I know it may not be politically correct to talk about, but there were people cheering as those buildings came down. And that tells you something. It was well covered at the time, I know they don’t like to talk about it, but it was well covered at the time. There were people over in New Jersey that were watching it, heavy Arab population, that were cheering as the buildings came down. Not good.”
“It did happen, I saw it with my own eyes. There were thousands of people that were cheering, on the other side of the river [in Jersey City]…
So Thousands of Mossad agents?

read the article, then you might know,,,
I Did read the whole article, so I'd be asking again, thousands of Mossad agents? I simply like to question it myself.

Incredibly the AIPAC crowd in America have managed to keep out of the press for weeks and years the truth on who was dancing on 9/11...Nut&Yahoo asked how 9/11 affected Israel? His answer, "its good for Israel."

Trump Says He Saw Muslims Celebrating On 9/11 — But He Was Wrong, It Was Israeli Mossad Agents

The accusations have been heavily debated and are not true, however, there were reports of Israelis dancing on 9/11, and they actually ended up getting arrested.
By John Vibes | December 2, 2015
Share this article!
AP_010911122413.jpg

The twin towers of the World Trade Center burn behind the Empire State Building in New York.(AP Photo/Marty Lederhandler)

(The Free Thought Project) — This week, presidential candidates Donald Trump and Ben Carson have stirred controversy by claiming that Muslims were seen dancing in celebration on September 11, 2001, when the World Trade Center towers collapsed.

Trump told his audience at a recent event that, “It did happen, I saw it with my own eyes. There were thousands of people that were cheering, on the other side of the river [in Jersey City]… I know it may not be politically correct to talk about, but there were people cheering as those buildings came down. And that tells you something. It was well covered at the time, I know they don’t like to talk about it, but it was well covered at the time. There were people over in New Jersey that were watching it, heavy Arab population, that were cheering as the buildings came down. Not good.”

These accusations have been heavily debated and are not true, however, there were reports of Israelis dancing on 9/11, and they actually ended up getting arrested. To make matters even more suspicious, two of the suspects were eventually uncovered as Israeli Mossad agents. While watching the collapse of the towers, multiple witnesses actually saw these people taking video of the collapse while dancing and celebrating with one another.

According to mainstream news source ABC News, one of the witnesses took down the license plate of a van that they drove away in and called the police.

The arresting officers said they saw a lot that aroused their suspicion about the men. One of the passengers had $4,700 in cash hidden in his sock. Another was carrying two foreign passports. A box cutter was found in the van. But perhaps the biggest surprise for the officers came when the five men identified themselves as Israeli citizens,” ABC reported.

Sivan Kurzberg, one of the suspects reportedly told the arresting officers that, “We are Israeli. We are not your problem. Your problems are our problems. The Palestinians are the problem.”

Even Steven Gordon, the attorney who represented the five suspects, admitted that his client’s actions were extremely suspicious, “You got a group of guys that are taking pictures, on top of a roof, of the World Trade Center. They’re speaking in a foreign language. They got two passports on ’em. One’s got a wad of cash on him, and they got box cutters. Now that’s a scary situation.”

Upon further investigation, it was revealed that some of the suspects actually had connections to the Israeli intelligence organization, the Mossad. The suspects were detained by the US government for months as they attempted to determine what they were up to. One of the suspects, Paul Kurzberg, refused to take a lie-detector test for 10 weeks and then failed it when he finally took it. Throughout the investigation, the men claimed that they worked for a moving company and insisted that they were not tied to Israeli intelligence. Eventually, 71 days later, the men were deported back to Israel with no clear conclusion to their case
yeah thats why I dont trust Trump.

Forum List

Back