Trump saving the Planet

As I stated before, the air and water will be cleaner when he leaves office.
EPA cheers decline in U.S. greenhouse-gas emissions under Trump administration
The Environmental Protection Agency announced Wednesday that U.S. greenhouse gas emissions dropped by 2.7 percent last year, the first year of the Trump presidency, even as the administration slashed environmental regulations and global emissions continued to climb.

“Thanks to President Trump’s regulatory reform agenda, the economy is booming, energy production is surging and we are reducing greenhouse gas emissions from major industrial sources,” said Andrew Wheeler, acting administrator of the EPA.

Will it really? It might be cleaner because China is doing most of the work, or it might not be cleaner.

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

"
China’s War on Pollution Will Change the World"

carbon-medium.png

The US was already on the way down, it's the lighter red line that was once up the top, now China is at the top, but per capita much lower than the US.

The Environmental Protection Agency announced Wednesday that U.S. greenhouse gas emissions dropped by 2.7 percent last year, the first year of the Trump presidency, even as the administration slashed environmental regulations and global emissions continued to climb.

“Thanks to President Trump’s regulatory reform agenda, the economy is booming, energy production is surging and we are reducing greenhouse gas emissions from major industrial sources,” said Andrew Wheeler, acting administrator of the EPA.

Will it really? It might be cleaner because China is doing most of the work, or it might not be cleaner.

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

"
China’s War on Pollution Will Change the World"

carbon-medium.png

The US was already on the way down, it's the lighter red line that was once up the top, now China is at the top, but per capita much lower than the US.

Jesus what a sucker.....

Sure China will be upping renewables but still dwarfed by coal.....for the next 30-40 years s0n!!

But dont take my word for it....check The Obama EIA report released early 2017!!

Doy:hello77:

Makin' shit up is ghey :fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

Economic growth in US DOESNT cause the apocalypse, in fact this is the moment the waters started to recede. . Can I get a hope and change Hallelujah.

Now the Paris signatories.....how they doing? Everyone is cutting rriiiigghhht

So at 2.7 US is on track to meet its Paris goal without artificial govt interference like EU is considering banning gas and diesel autos and such.

Yep....but doesn't sit well with the EU globalist agenda. Those goofballs are all in....they'd self-immolate if it got them to global government.....a wet dream of the left.

No worries though....Islam will make sure European culture is dead by 2030....perhaps sooner.

What specifically has Trump done to reduce greenhouse gas emissions?
Must have done something...I was assured we were all doomed
Did we decide what he did yet or did the OP have a logical fallacy of assuming something that has happened during Trump's reign is Trump's fault.

Consider I know a woman who had a kid this year. It is (almost certainly lol) not Trump's fault.

Did we decide what he did yet or did the OP have a logical fallacy of assuming something that has happened during Trump's reign is Trump's fault.

Consider I know a woman who had a kid this year. It is (almost certainly lol) not Trump's fault.
I tried to dig but the OP had no interest in looking at or understanding numbers. He’s just trolling

What he is doing...….try to keep up....now about your Paris hypocrites …..embarrassed by their lies and failures yet

`
"Overall declines predate the presidency of Trump, who took office in January 2017. Since 2011, when facilities first started sending data to the federal Greenhouse Gas Reporting Program, emissions from non-oil sectors have declined by 15.1 percent. For seven years, that EPA program has collected annual emissions information from roughly 8,000 industrial facilities across 41 sectors of the economy.

The U.S., now the world’s second-largest greenhouse gas emitter behind China, led the world in reducing emissions last year, according to the International Energy Agency. It marked the third consecutive annual reduction for the U.S., which the energy agency attributed to utilities switching from coal to gas, dropping demand for electricity and climbing renewable power."

- Trump EPA Draws Scorn for Touting Lower Greenhouse-Gas Emissions -
`

`
"Overall declines predate the presidency of Trump, who took office in January 2017. Since 2011, when facilities first started sending data to the federal Greenhouse Gas Reporting Program, emissions from non-oil sectors have declined by 15.1 percent. For seven years, that EPA program has collected annual emissions information from roughly 8,000 industrial facilities across 41 sectors of the economy.

The U.S., now the world’s second-largest greenhouse gas emitter behind China, led the world in reducing emissions last year, according to the International Energy Agency. It marked the third consecutive annual reduction for the U.S., which the energy agency attributed to utilities switching from coal to gas, dropping demand for electricity and climbing renewable power."

- Trump EPA Draws Scorn for Touting Lower Greenhouse-Gas Emissions -
`
Actually it started under Bush Bush Administration climate emissions goal met
In 2002, the Bush Administration unveiled its climate policy centered around the goal of reducing greenhouse gas intensity 18 percent by 2012.

“This step will set America on a path to slow the growth of our greenhouse gas emissions and, as science justifies, to stop and then reverse the growth of emissions,” the Bush White House said.

Ten years later (long after most have probably forgotten about it), data indicate the goal has been achieved, at least to an approximate degree.

`
"Wheeler stressed that federal regulations aren’t the main force behind the lower greenhouse gas levels.

“These achievements flow largely from technological breakthroughs in the private sector, not the heavy hand of government,” Wheeler said. “The Trump administration has proven that federal regulations are not necessary to drive CO2 reductions.”

According to Bloomberg NEF’s U.S. Power Plant Stack Dashboard, about 3 percent -- or 6,900 megawatts -- of coal generation capacity was retired in the U.S. in 2017.

“It’s ridiculous and insulting that the very person currently shredding the Obama-era policies responsible for the greenhouse gas reductions is now trying to hoodwink the American people into believing his anti-environmental policies are responsible for the reductions,” said Liz Perera, director of climate policy for the Sierra Club."
`

What he is doing...….try to keep up....now about your Paris hypocrites …..embarrassed by their lies and failures yet
Are you embarrassed by your ignorance yet?

I feel your pain. All lib talking points on energy and the environment melting away as truth is revealed. We don't have to tax poor and middle class to death with artificially high energy rates nor do we need to totally rebuild grid with "renewables".

I feel your pain. All lib talking points on energy and the environment melting away as truth is revealed. We don't have to tax poor and middle class to death with artificially high energy rates nor do we need to totally rebuild grid with "renewables".

What truth, you dumb ass? Wind and solar are now cheaper as measured by the kw/hr delivered than any fossil fuel, and far cheaper than nuclear.

chart-1-finally.jpg

Levelized Cost of Energy 2017

That is for last year. Both wind and solar continue to decline in price. While fossil fuels increase in price. We are already taxing the poor and middle class at a higher percentage of their income than the very rich. And people like you are supporting that. As we develop more and more grid scale storage, the price of renewables will continue to decline even more. And if we get some forward looking utilities doing what South Australia is doing with virtual power stations, it can be cheaper yet as the homeowner becomes both a consumer and generator.
Tesla teases world’s largest Virtual Power Plant in South Australia

Forum List

Back