Trump saving the Planet

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
As I stated before, the air and water will be cleaner when he leaves office.
EPA cheers decline in U.S. greenhouse-gas emissions under Trump administration
The Environmental Protection Agency announced Wednesday that U.S. greenhouse gas emissions dropped by 2.7 percent last year, the first year of the Trump presidency, even as the administration slashed environmental regulations and global emissions continued to climb.

“Thanks to President Trump’s regulatory reform agenda, the economy is booming, energy production is surging and we are reducing greenhouse gas emissions from major industrial sources,” said Andrew Wheeler, acting administrator of the EPA.

The Environmental Protection Agency announced Wednesday that U.S. greenhouse gas emissions dropped by 2.7 percent last year, the first year of the Trump presidency, even as the administration slashed environmental regulations and global emissions continued to climb.

“Thanks to President Trump’s regulatory reform agenda, the economy is booming, energy production is surging and we are reducing greenhouse gas emissions from major industrial sources,” said Andrew Wheeler, acting administrator of the EPA.

What caused the drop?

Did you just post links saying the "
The yearslong decline in U.S. emissions has been widely credited to the oil and gas boom. Power plants increasingly turned from coal to natural gas as innovations in extraction technology resulted in lower prices."

so let me get this straight, you are against Trump's pro-coal initiatives and pro the environmental regulations that have hampered coal as a power source?

We know our pro dirty coal riots in St Louis btw.

What caused the drop?
2 fold increase in Natural Gas use.... Working smarter...

Did you just post links saying the "
The yearslong decline in U.S. emissions has been widely credited to the oil and gas boom. Power plants increasingly turned from coal to natural gas as innovations in extraction technology resulted in lower prices."

so let me get this straight, you are against Trump's pro-coal initiatives and pro the environmental regulations that have hampered coal as a power source?

We know our pro dirty coal riots in St Louis btw.
Very much pro coal... We have scrubbing technologies which make it the same as using NG... But left tards don't have a damn clue..

What specifically has Trump done to reduce greenhouse gas emissions?

Must have done something...I was assured we were all doomed

LOL

CO2 is not dangerous in our atmosphere as the earth is CO2 deprived right now, increasing it is good for plant life and humans.. Trump just releasing Natural Gas use and exploration has done it. Even though its not dangerous or a problem..

Well do a little research and tell us what environmental initiatives he has promoted that has caused this drop that you are crediting him for. I’ll be happy to give him props if you can come up with anything

LOL

CO2 is not dangerous in our atmosphere as the earth is CO2 deprived right now increasing it is good for plant life and humans.. Trump just releasing Natural Gas use and exploration has done it. Even though its not dangerous or a problem..
The OP is crediting trump for reducing greenhouse gas, I’m simply asking what he did to deserve that credit. I didn’t ask if it was dangerous or not.

Well do a little research and tell us what environmental initiatives he has promoted that has caused this drop that you are crediting him for. I’ll be happy to give him props if you can come up with anything
Beat lib doom and gloom lies....now exporting magic elixir to foreign countries to lower their emissions to.

LOL

CO2 is not dangerous in our atmosphere as the earth is CO2 deprived right now increasing it is good for plant life and humans.. Trump just releasing Natural Gas use and exploration has done it. Even though its not dangerous or a problem..
The OP is crediting trump for reducing greenhouse gas, I’m simply asking what he did to deserve that credit. I didn’t ask if it was dangerous or not.
Trump making it economically viable to use NG extensively is what has done it.. Remove the regulations forcing us to use unreliable and expensive green crap energy is what has unleashed the change driving the reduction..

Beat lib doom and gloom lies....now exporting magic elixir to foreign countries to lower their emissions to.
That’s about the answer I expected... thanks

That and teaching others we have 500 years or more of oil/coal using current technologies in keeping our air clean... Without the CAGW crap lies.

LOL

Trump making it economically viable to use NG extensively is what has done it.. Remove the regulations forcing us to use unreliable and expensive green crap energy is what has unleashed the change driving the reduction..
So more people are using natural gas because of Trumps deregulation and using less green energy and you think that is the cause of a 2% drop in greenhouse gases? Have you seen data to back up those claims?

LOL

So more people are using natural gas because of Trumps deregulation and using less green energy and you think that is the cause of a 2% drop in greenhouse gases? Have you seen data to back up those claims?
Commonsense...

We still use all the Coal and NG plants today that we have used for decades.. The only major change is the use and change over to NG in 237 power plants.

Forum List

Back