Trump said he never said he raised 6 million for veterans.

QUOTE="Care4all, post: 14394182, member: 4748"]
Shit. I don't know how to fix that. Can you understand it like that? If not, I can move to a desktop and try again. Again, sorry about the quoting hiccup. No idea why this tablet is fighting me.
Tresha, you said in your first post do you want to compare TRUMPs charity distribution to the Clinton FOUNDATION'S distribution of their Haiti fund, and all of your links like your judicial watch one's HAVE NOTHING to do with the Clinton Foundation.[/QUOTE]
Shit. I don't know how to fix that. Can you understand it like that? If not, I can move to a desktop and try again. Again, sorry about the quoting hiccup. No idea why this tablet is fighting me.
Tresha, you said in your first post do you want to compare TRUMPs charity distribution to the Clinton FOUNDATION'S distribution of their Haiti fund, and all of your links like your judicial watch one's HAVE NOTHING to do with the Clinton Foundation.

From the first link:

"Back to the Clinton prominence in all things Haiti; the United Nations named the former commander-in-chief as a special envoy to the island and his Clinton Foundation has raised $34 million for Haiti since the catastrophic earthquake hit. Additionally, the former president has distributed $54.4 million from the Clinton Bush Haiti Fund, which was launched shortly after the earthquake. The fund closed in December after distributing the last of the money and claims that it has “helped Haitians create a better future through smart, sustainable economic development” though it acknowledges that “much work remains to be done in Haiti.”"

It refers to both funds, the Clinton Foundation's and the Clinton-Bush one which Bill was in charge of distributing.

The 2nd link is about Bill's "mishandling" of the Clinton-Bush one, you are correct. The protest was held at the Clinton Foundation. My bad.

From link #3:

Ugh, pasting error. See next post

From link #3: "The activists also said Haiti as a cover for foreign governments to funnel kickbacks of hundreds of millions of dollars to the Clinton Foundation. They believe that this was done for favors that Hillary was doing for the foreign governments while she was Secretary of State.

Read more: Blog: Clinton Foundation's chickens coming home to roost in Haiti?

Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook"

The other links are Clinton Foundation

Cjy0-MpWgAARUOF.jpg

Here is the list. Look at it.

It's almost all veterans giving to Trumps veterans charity.

It's NOT raising money. It's moving money around.

Uh, that is a list of recipients, not donors. Trump's million went to Marine Corps Law Enforcement Foundation.

"NPR reached out to all 41 of the groups Trump listed as receiving donations. Of those, 31 responded. One group, the Navy SEAL Foundation, said it does not disclose details of its donations. The other 30 confirmed the amounts Trump reported Tuesday, accounting for $4.27 million of the $5.6 million total."

For those complaining about how long it took, let us compare it to the Clinton Foundation's speed in doling out their Haiti funds, shall we (still not done)? Or, maybe we can compare administrative fees (Trump's was 0).

Clinton has done for more for our military than Donnie. She just doesn't brag about it like he does, the Bloviator in Chief.

Cjy0-MpWgAARUOF.jpg

Here is the list. Look at it.

It's almost all veterans giving to Trumps veterans charity.

It's NOT raising money. It's moving money around.

Uh, that is a list of recipients, not donors. Trump's million went to Marine Corps Law Enforcement Foundation.

"NPR reached out to all 41 of the groups Trump listed as receiving donations. Of those, 31 responded. One group, the Navy SEAL Foundation, said it does not disclose details of its donations. The other 30 confirmed the amounts Trump reported Tuesday, accounting for $4.27 million of the $5.6 million total."

For those complaining about how long it took, let us compare it to the Clinton Foundation's speed in doling out their Haiti funds, shall we (still not done)? Or, maybe we can compare administrative fees (Trump's was 0).

Clinton has done for more for our military than Donnie. She just doesn't brag about it like he does, the Bloviator in Chief.

Donald is a blowhard and an asshole with an ego the size of Texas. He did, however, release the funds within about 5 months. We can speculate whether he would have kept the money if the press had not pushed him on it, but it is just speculation. I just think Hillary is pretty nervy to trash anyone on their charity. Five months is not long for millions of dollars. I haven't heard her offer up a better timeline, one that her own charity meets. Last i read, her charity distributed 80% and only used 20% for admin, which is really good i am told. This round, Donald used 0% for admin. I was just making a glass houses observation.

Both candidates are horrible, IMO. Hillary Iis starting to literally turn my stomach, though. 'm liking Giant Asteroid more and more.

Trump lies. So does Hillary. Where are all your threads on her lies?
You want to speak of consistency and shit.. You are up!

You are kidding, right? There have been hundreds of threads on her being indicted, lying, stealing, and even murder. Trump gets called on an assertion and he is offended...
30 years of GOP conspiracies. If everyone the GOP accused were guilty, the country would be nothing but prisons.
You just lied about the donations. You had zero credibility before, more useless shit from you isn't going to move the needle in a positive direction.

Tresha, you said in your first post do you want to compare TRUMPs charity distribution to the Clinton FOUNDATION'S distribution of their Haiti fund, and all of your links like your judicial watch one's HAVE NOTHING to do with the Clinton Foundation.
FACT! 98% of the Clinton Global Shakedown Scam goes to (cough) "administration expenses.
Charity Watch has put the Clinton Global Pay To Play Scam on their 'Charity Watch list. Which means they advise potential donors to be careful giving to that charity because the charity can't be properly audited because in essence someone's fucking around with the numbers.
Flying around the world in private chartered jets is apparently very expensive.
But then Bill never has been frugal with his personal habits.
Nope
Daniel Borochoff, president and founder of CharityWatch, told us by phone that its analysis of the finances of the Clinton Foundation and its affiliates found that about 89 percent of the foundation budget is spent on programming (or “charity”), higher than the 75 percent considered the industry standard.
Where Does Clinton Foundation Money Go?

Forum List

Back