Trump running for President of Country he doesn’t want to be in.

SavannahMann

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2016
In a wait what? Moment. Trump during his speech in New Hampshire declared he was doing all of this for us. He would rather be in the South of France than this country.

And a link to the news story.

Let’s get the excuses going. Trump Fanboys. Get busy telling us how awful the Democrats are.

Well, according to Trump....America is a hell-hole....now that Biden is in office...

That is the fun thing about being a fragile minded reactionary right-winger -- you can proudly trash America all day everyday...call it a Communist dictatorship......call it racist against wealthy white folks named Trump...even trash a women's soccer team because they're American....

But don't you dare try to give people healthcare, protect their social security and insist trans people are human beings -- because that means you really hate America then....

In a wait what? Moment. Trump during his speech in New Hampshire declared he was doing all of this for us. He would rather be in the South of France than this country.

Let’s get the excuses going. Trump Fanboys. Get busy telling us how awful the Democrats are.

Democrats are the cursed of the Universe. There is nothing this side of hell the equal of democrat depravity.

Lol you guys make the dumbest threads about that guy.

guess you didnt know thats why a person should be in politics,,

I’d rather be in the united Arab Emirati’s right now.

Interesting that you’re saying that you literally have a flag of Ukraine in your avatar. Where is the flag of America.

You can acknowledge there are Nazis fighting for Ukraine, correct?

Well, according to Trump....America is a hell-hole....now that Biden is in office...

That is the fun thing about being a fragile minded reactionary right-winger -- you can proudly trash America all day everyday...call it a Communist dictatorship......call it racist against wealthy white folks named Trump...even trash a women's soccer team because they're American....

But don't you dare try to give people healthcare, protect their social security and insist trans people are human beings -- because that means you really hate America then....
Do you ever get tired of being a blatantly obvious troll.

I’d rather be in the united Arab Emirati’s right now.

Interesting that you’re saying that you literally have a flag of Ukraine in your avatar. Where is the flag of America.

You can acknowledge there are Nazis fighting for Ukraine, correct?

I could have a lot of things in my Avatar. I choose that because Russia thought they were attacking a kitten and found a lion.

I could put Jump Wings and a patch of the 82nd Airborne there. I could put the flag of Georgia. Or anything else. I like the solidarity with the Ukrainians fighting heroically to defend their lands against a bully.

If you check Google I’m sure you can find many flights to take you to the UAE my friend.

Spin by somebody named Aaron Rupar based on an off the cuff comment by Trump. That's what passes for current events in the leftie mind these days.

Well, they're getting a certain measure of their "news" from Yayhoo! and HuffyPuffy, so it only follows.
This place always gives me such a laugh. .. .

iu

Maybe if they weren't throwing indictments every time he farts sideways...
You realize Trump is getting indictments one after the other, because they' were put on hold while he was a sitting president. And as Mitch McConnell said, the senate didn't have to convict Trump because he was still subject to criminal law and civil litigation.

So blame Mcconnell. If he did his job, Jack Smith wouldn't have to.

Well, it is not to late. Get on a plane, boat, swim.

Oh wait there still is the issue of his legal problems. He probably can't leave the country. Legal authorities are torn should they confiscate his passport or let him go.

Catch 22 strikes again.

Forum List

Back