Trump Responds To BBC Reporter With A Joke

yeah. lotsa peace. "We begin bombing the USSR in five minutes". Yeah,, the Alzeimher's One was a real peacenik. he was a fucking idiot....His only saving grace was bthat the repub presidents after him were such retards, it makes him look good (with the exception of GW1, who was okay at best)
I wonder if the butt hurt from Trump will be so enduring. We can only hope! :)

Ronnie Raygun was an average president at best. Trump is much worse. Thatcher was hated in Britain. I thought she was okay. I lived there when she was PM and she turned things around IMO. However, she broke the unions, which some Brits can never forget..

You are in the minority when it comes to Reagan.

Thatcher was so hated she was Prime Minister for 11 years?

Sounds like your opinion is not based in any facts.

I have mentioned many times on here how the FFP system of the UK is flawed. That being said, the Labour leadership back then was god awful.

When Thatcher died, she was one of the few PM's whereby more than a few Briton's publicly stated they were glad she was gone.

Margaret Thatcher's death greeted with street parties in Brixton and Glasgow
Chavs. In the US they're known as low lives. Nothing personal, just an observation.

Ronnie Raygun was an average president at best. Trump is much worse. Thatcher was hated in Britain. I thought she was okay. I lived there when she was PM and she turned things around IMO. However, she broke the unions, which some Brits can never forget..

I have mentioned many times on here how the FFP system of the UK is flawed. That being said, the Labour leadership back then was god awful.

When Thatcher died, she was one of the few PM's whereby more than a few Briton's publicly stated they were glad she was gone.

I don't read your stuff a lot, so you can mention things a lot. I don't read 1% of what is posted on this site, I don't have that kind of time.

Not my fault the Brits are classless either.

I don't read your stuff a lot, so you can mention things a lot. I don't read 1% of what is posted on this site, I don't have that kind of time.

Ditto re your stuff

And Ditto re Trump and his Deplorables - no class. Then again, I don't expect class from trailer trash...

Ditto re your stuff

And Ditto re Trump and his Deplorables - no class. Then again, I don't expect class from trailer trash...

That's why I don't expect class from you- you are trailer trash and you don't really have a clue as to why People voted for Trump. I didn't vote for him but I understand why others did and it is very important for the Republicans and the Democrats to understand why he won. I don't think he is the answer by any stretch but he was a better answer than Clinton or 16 other Republicans.

BTW: I don't care whether you read my posts or not.

That's why I don't expect class from you- you are trailer trash and you don't really have a clue as to why People voted for Trump. I didn't vote for him but I understand why others did and it is very important for the Republicans and the Democrats to understand why he won. I don't think he is the answer by any stretch but he was a better answer than Clinton or 16 other Republicans.

Anybody who has anything positive to say about Trump is trailer trash. That obviously includes you. I know why people voted for Trump. And it's a sad indictment on the US system.

he was nowhere near better than Clinton. She was much more qualified than him. Was she the best out of all of them. No. Rubio and Katich were better IMO.

I know how you feel. I couldn't give a shit if you ever posted to me again....

Anybody who has anything positive to say about Trump is trailer trash. That obviously includes you. I know why people voted for Trump. And it's a sad indictment on the US system.

he was nowhere near better than Clinton. She was much more qualified than him. Was she the best out of all of them. No. Rubio and Katich were better IMO.

I know how you feel. I couldn't give a shit if you ever posted to me again....

You are entitled to your opinion and I respect it. I disagree, Clinton was a terrible choice and for the very reason you thought she was a good choice. I supported Kasich, I will give Trump a chance, I don't have much of a choice.

You are entitled to your opinion and I respect it. I disagree, Clinton was a terrible choice and for the very reason you thought she was a good choice. I supported Kasich, I will give Trump a chance, I don't have much of a choice.

I think Trump should be given a chance, too. The only thing that annoys me, is why should he be given a chance when Obama was given nothing by the right.

Ah yes, the old "I would rather the country fail because my guy didn't get elected" routine. Partisan's crack me up.

I think Trump should be given a chance, too. The only thing that annoys me, is why should he be given a chance when Obama was given nothing by the right.

Bush wasn't given a chance by the left, Obama wasn't given a chance by the right, Trump isn't given a chance by the left. The game could be played all day. I gave Obama a chance, I give Trump a chance but I'm not optimistic nor was I optimistic with Obama.

America wanted change, not another Clinton, Bush or Obama and Clinton was more of the same.

The people that hated Thatcher tended to be the working class, unemployed and unionists. She was a proper Conservative, so that's no surprise.

Bush wasn't given a chance by the left, Obama wasn't given a chance by the right, Trump isn't given a chance by the left. The game could be played all day. I gave Obama a chance, I give Trump a chance but I'm not optimistic nor was I optimistic with Obama.

America wanted change, not another Clinton, Bush or Obama and Clinton was more of the same.

I gave Obama a chance. He blew it when he race baited in the campaign.

Forum List

Back