Trump Responds To BBC Reporter With A Joke

Actually Trump was fitting right in with the brit's style, which I actually kind of prefer truth be told - they aren't stick up the ass serious about politics like we are in the US.

Have you ever watched their parliamentary meetings? They're winging jokes and barbs at each other much to the amusement of opponents and allies alike, I really enjoy them personally heh

Ronnie Raygun was an average president at best. Trump is much worse. Thatcher was hated in Britain. I thought she was okay. I lived there when she was PM and she turned things around IMO. However, she broke the unions, which some Brits can never forget..
You're entitled to your opinion, as worthless as it is
Quite. She was so unpopular, she won three consecutive general elections :)

Sections of the British press were demanding for days that Theresa May rip Trump a new one over pussygate, even though she's already said what she has to say about that, as well as that it is in the distant past and has been dealt with.
So then the British press decided to to try to drive a public wedge between Trump and May at the press meeting because they appeared to be getting on just fine and were very respectful of each other.
It didn't work. Yay! Go Trump & May!

Ronnie Raygun was an average president at best. Trump is much worse. Thatcher was hated in Britain. I thought she was okay. I lived there when she was PM and she turned things around IMO. However, she broke the unions, which some Brits can never forget..

And then got unceremoniously dumped.

Actually Trump was fitting right in with the brit's style, which I actually kind of prefer truth be told - they aren't stick up the ass serious about politics like we are in the US.

Have you ever watched their parliamentary meetings? They're winging jokes and barbs at each other much to the amusement of opponents and allies alike, I really enjoy them personally heh

NZ and Australian parliaments are the same...although the Brits are a lot funnier.

Yeah I like the ... style of it, a lot more friendly and open. I think such a style could actually benefit America as maybe we could get more people watching what's going on - but then again, our government has a shit ton of "closed door" meetings that we the people aren't allowed to see. (Not to pleased about that.)

After being elected 3 times and serving 11 yrs. not bad.

Not by the People; by her own Party. Politics is a blood sport old bean; think Aussie PMs of late.

Greg

The British system is hit and miss. Personally I much prefer the American system. I want serious, civic leaders, not a Country Club getting their palms greased while they and their families have a fun time on everyone elses dime.

Thatcher and Reagan were exemplary leaders in every sense of the word. By rejecting previous dogma and governing on instinct, they brought long periods of peace and prosperity not only for their respective countries, but indeed the world. They were truly the most successful leadership tandem in history along with FDR-Churchill.

I am not sure that May is up to repeating it.

Thatcher and Reagan were exemplary leaders in every sense of the word. By rejecting previous dogma and governing on instinct, they brought long periods of peace and prosperity not only for their respective countries, but indeed the world. They were truly the most successful leadership tandem in history along with FDR-Churchill.

I am not sure that May is up to repeating it.

yeah. lotsa peace. "We begin bombing the USSR in five minutes". Yeah,, the Alzeimher's One was a real peacenik. he was a fucking idiot....His only saving grace was bthat the repub presidents after him were such retards, it makes him look good (with the exception of GW1, who was okay at best)

The reporterette did not pose a serious question. All she did was go through list of her bigotry towards our new president. Who gives a fuck what the people of Britain think about how president trump plans to govern our country? They are not affected at all. She's from the BBC they should be revoke her visa.

You are in the minority when it comes to Reagan.

Thatcher was so hated she was Prime Minister for 11 years?

Sounds like your opinion is not based in any facts.

She was hated by the left who were reviled by most Brits. Sorta gives a warm fuzzy feeling.

Greg

I have mentioned many times on here how the FFP system of the UK is flawed. That being said, the Labour leadership back then was god awful.

When Thatcher died, she was one of the few PM's whereby more than a few Briton's publicly stated they were glad she was gone.

Margaret Thatcher's death greeted with street parties in Brixton and Glasgow

Forum List

Back