Trump Repairing Obama's Economic Damage for Blacks and Hispanics

Obama did inherit a mess.From himself when he was re-elected in 2012.

Uh, not really.

He inherited a 10% unemployment rate in 2009 and in 2012, it was down to 7.7%. The Dow was at 6000 in 2009 and it was back up to 13000 when Obama won in 2012.
Obama sported a median 7.7% unemployment rate during his 96 months in office - the highest level of any administration since WW2.
So? That's what happens when you're handed the worst economy in more than a generation.

He inherited an economy that was shrinking at a rate over 6% & losing 800,000 jobs a month........

And that was the Democrats fault you ignorant piece of shit.
The biggest propaganda lie ever concocted and foisted upon the American people is the lie that Bush caused our economic crisis. He did not.

Before the Democrats took Congress in 2007 unemployment was 4.1%, gas was $1.70 a gallon, and the economy was expanding.

Then the Democrats took Congress in 2007 and promptly destroyed the economy. When Obama became president in 2009 he made it twice as bad.

Let’s do a little math here:

Bush was president for 8 years, from 2001 to 2009.

As I said, in 2007 unemployment was 4.1% and the economy was expanding. That is SIX years into the Bush presidency mind you - SIX OUT OF EIGHT. (And BTW: 4.1% is almost perfect since there is no such thing as a 0% rate.)

Now, can anyone explain to me why the first six years of the eight-year Bush presidency was just fine, and then magically, when the Democrats took over Congress, the economy tanked? Simple: The Democrats took power. When they took power they pushed their social engineering policy of trying to let minorities who wants to own a house own a house whether they could afford it or not. All the bad loans the banks made, they were browbeat into that by the Left. And THAT was the first domino in line to fall.

As I said: The biggest propaganda lie ever concocted and foisted upon the American people is the lie that Bush caused our economic crisis. In fact, Democrats did, with policies that can find their genesis in the Clinton years
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, the 2008 crash was sparked by toxic loans written years before Democrats took over in 2007.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Uh, not really.

He inherited a 10% unemployment rate in 2009 and in 2012, it was down to 7.7%. The Dow was at 6000 in 2009 and it was back up to 13000 when Obama won in 2012.
Obama sported a median 7.7% unemployment rate during his 96 months in office - the highest level of any administration since WW2.
So? That's what happens when you're handed the worst economy in more than a generation.

It's always somebody else's fault with you worthless leftist traitors.

Lisr.

This is yet another example of how stupid Trumpettes really are.

The ACA put forth cost cutting measures in Medicare that saved hundreds of billions of dollars by changing methods etc & not cutting benefits.

This savings balanced out some pf the costs of the rest of the ACA.

No money was taken.
Your propaganda has no link. I provided a link to the official government website. You're the liar.
Here ya go stupid.

It SAVE 800 billion

Was Medicare Robbed $700 Billion to Pay for Obamacare?
That's a blog, dumb ass. I gave you a report from the government office of management and budget, and you give me Democrat party propaganda from some guy writing a blog. Dumb shit.

Why do you lie? You gave an article from the Daily Signal, not the report from the CBO..the Daily Signal is just a blog, ironically.

Last edited:

Uh, not really.

KenobiIronyMeters.jpeg

Lisr.

The ACA put forth cost cutting measures in Medicare that saved hundreds of billions of dollars by changing methods etc & not cutting benefits.

No money was taken.
Your propaganda has no link. I provided a link to the official government website. You're the liar.
Here ya go stupid.

It SAVE 800 billion

That's a blog, dumb ass. I gave you a report from the government office of management and budget, and you give me Democrat party propaganda from some guy writing a blog. Dumb shit.

Why do you lie? You gave an article from the Daily Signal, not the report from the CBO
The link to the CBO is in the first sentence of the article, dumb ass.

Last edited:
Lisr.

No money was taken.
Here ya go stupid.

It SAVE 800 billion

Why do you lie? You gave an article from the Daily Signal, not the report from the CBO
The link to the CBO is in the article, dumb ass.

Did you open it and read it?

If so, how many times does the actual report use the phrase "stole" or "robbed" or any version of those words?

Here ya go stupid.

It SAVE 800 billion

If so, how many times does the actual report use the phrase "stole" or "robbed" or any version of those words?
How many times did Obama and Democrats tell us we could keep our doctor and our insurance premiums would go down? Go play your silly word games with some naive college kids, phoney cocksucker.

How many times did Obama and Democrats tell us we could keep our doctor and our insurance premiums would go down? Go play your silly word games with some naive college kids, phoney cocksucker.

:itsok:
:iyfyus.jpg:

Poor little fellar, foiled again. You remind me of Wil E. Coyote.

You lied about what you posted, I proved it and I am the one that is foiled?

Damn, what color is the sky in your fantasy world?

Uh, not really.

LOLOL

Brain-dead cultists blame Obama for the Great Recession Bush handed him. :cuckoo:

Yeah, uh huh, and you're also a Marine.

Why yes I am. That was established long ago.

Nope. You're a fraud. Marines are Patriots.

Yes we are.

You though would not know a Patriot if one kicked you in the face.

Yes we are.

Marines are polite to citizen Patriots. This is why you're a fraud.

Yes we are.

:21::21::21::21:

Marines polite! Fuck are you stupid. We do not do politically correct in the Corps!

Here is a great quote about us...“The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!”

Yes we are.

:21::21::21::21:

Marines polite! Fuck are you stupid. We do not do politically correct in the Corps!

Here is a great quote about us...“The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!”
Stolen valor alert.

Forum List

Back