Trump Releases Video Featuring Bill Clinton Rape Accusers

Prove it or shut up.
How old are you? Remember the saying, if you drag a dollar bill through a trailer park. You get a woman like Paula Jones. Just one example.

Paula Jones had her day(s) in court. How old are YOU?
Her life was ruined by Hillary.

Ruined? She fucking posed in Playboy for fuck's sake.
Probably didn't have a choice after the Clinton's got done with her, poor girl.

Skanky women like her never get into Playboy unless they're taking advantage of some sort of celebrity.

Perfect. I imagine the tape duration had to be cut to make standard air times. Trump will bury Her Thigness Clinton like all the 'H' sigs that used to be around here

-Geaux
======

In a video that some accuse of being crass and tasteless while others say will provoke Hillary Clinton to finally respond to a topic that she has so far eagerly avoided, but is most likely just a foreshadowing of many more such attacks to come, Donald Trump on Monday released a clip that uses audio of two women who have accused President Clinton of rape to attack Hillary Clinton.

As reported originally by The Hill, the new black-and-white video plays audio of two women - Kathleen Willey and Juanita Broaddrick - who have made accusations against Bill Clinton.

It plays the audio against a black-and-white backdrop of the White House and an image of Bill Clinton with a cigar in his mouth. It then pivots to audio of Hillary Clinton laughing.

While Trump has previously sought to use allegations of sexual misconduct against Bill Clinton to attack Hillary Clinton, this is the first time it has been encapsulated in internet media, and seeks to provoke an angry response by his presidential challenger.

A Trump senior adviser warned last week Trump's attacks would escalate after Trump accused Bill Clinton of rape.

Trump Goes For Hillary's Jugular: Releases Video Featuring Bill Clinton Rape Accusers | Zero Hedge

Only a fool runs for the office of President by attacking a former President's personal behavior a quarter of a century ago, and only fools vote for a man (or women) whose major emphasis is on the assassination of the character of others.

Trump is an asshole as anyone who watched his debate behavior with an open and reasoned mind knows, those who supported Trump by their vote are fools, and those who will vote for Trump are fools. The man's a bully, a buffon, a charlatan and a flip flopper.

Right Hillary can go back 20 years and attack Trump but Trump can't do the same to her riiiiiight. Trump is going to drag all her dirty laundry out into the daylight for all to see you libs will just have to suck on it.

Hillary Clinton has never protected women. She viciously attacked her pervert husband's numerous victims.

Last edited:
The bizzarro world of a 3-time married Man going after a one time married woman--about her marriage.
And that one time married Woman has been married for over 40 years
bizarro-world.jpg
trump-president-of-bizarro-world--maybe-reggie-duffie.jpg
67304903.jpg

Affidavit From Jane Doe #5
Juanita Broaddrick...Jane Doe #5
Wednesday, December 23, 1998

Editor's Note: Following is the text of a Jan. 2, 1998, affidavit from the woman known as "Jane Doe No. 5." The Paula Jones legal team in a March 28 filing reported an unsubstantiated hearsay claim that, 20 years ago, Clinton had invited Jane Doe No. 5 to a hotel room and forced her to have sex. This affidavit, in which the woman denies the claim, was released by the Clinton legal team in its March 30 filing (see the Post story).

1. My name is Jane Doe #5. I am 55 years old and have been married since 1981. I have one child, age 28. I currently reside in Arkansas.

2. In November of 1997, two private investigators retained by Paula Corbin Jones approached me at my residence. I declined to speak with them, but provided the name of my family attorney. I subsequently was served with a subpoena seeking the production of documents and purporting to require my testimony at a deposition in the civil action between Paula Corbin Jones and President William Jefferson Clinton (Civil Action No. LR-C-94-290). I have never met Ms. Jones, nor do I have any information regarding the allegations that she has advanced against President Clinton. In this regard, I have no knowledge or information regarding the events she has alleged occurred on May 8, 1991 at the Excelsior Hotel or, for that matter, any knowledge or information regarding any interaction between herself and Mr. Clinton.

3. I met President Clinton more than twenty years ago through family friends. Our introduction was not arranged or facilitated, in any way, by the Arkansas State Police. I have never been an Arkansas state employee or a federal employee. I have never discussed with Mr. Clinton the possibility of state or federal employment nor has he offered me any such position. I have had no further relations with him for the past (15) years.

4. During the 1992 Presidential campaign there were unfounded rumors and stories circulated that Mr. Clinton had made unwelcome sexual advances toward me in the late seventies. Newspaper and tabloid reporters hounded me and my family, seeking corroboration of these tales. I repeatedly denied the allegations and requested that my family's privacy be respected. These allegations are untrue and I had hoped that they would no longer haunt me, or cause further disruption to my family.

5. I do not possess any information that could possibly be relevant to the allegations advanced by Paula Corbin Jones or which could lead to admissible evidence in her case. Specifically, I do not have any information to offer regarding a nonconsensual or unwelcome sexual advance by Mr. Clinton, any discussion offer or provision of state or federal employment or advancement in exchange for sexual conduct, or any use of state troopers to procure women for sex. Requiring my testimony at a deposition in this matter would cause unwarranted attorney's fees and costs, disruption to my life and constitute an invasion of my right to privacy. For these reasons, I have asked my attorney to advise Ms. Jones's counsel that there is no truth to the rumors they are pursuing and to provide her counsel with this sworn affidavit.

Further affiant sayeth not.

Then he should be the democrat spokesman. That kind of activity is praised by liberals.
Trump is already the leader of the GOP...
Dennis Hastert a Historical Figure for the GOP as he was the Longest Serving Speaker in History for the GOP...turned out to be a child FORNICATOR and SODOMIZER...you must be quite proud ........He would without mercy sodomize young vulnerable students..........
Bill rode on the orgy express 26 times. Which underage girls were involved. You love him, so Clinton is a child rapist in your view, right?

You mean the one which Trump was also on and defended the convicted criminal in the case....

And again this is not Bill Clinton v Donal Trump.

Perfect. I imagine the tape duration had to be cut to make standard air times. Trump will bury Her Thigness Clinton like all the 'H' sigs that used to be around here

-Geaux
======

In a video that some accuse of being crass and tasteless while others say will provoke Hillary Clinton to finally respond to a topic that she has so far eagerly avoided, but is most likely just a foreshadowing of many more such attacks to come, Donald Trump on Monday released a clip that uses audio of two women who have accused President Clinton of rape to attack Hillary Clinton.

As reported originally by The Hill, the new black-and-white video plays audio of two women - Kathleen Willey and Juanita Broaddrick - who have made accusations against Bill Clinton.

It plays the audio against a black-and-white backdrop of the White House and an image of Bill Clinton with a cigar in his mouth. It then pivots to audio of Hillary Clinton laughing.

While Trump has previously sought to use allegations of sexual misconduct against Bill Clinton to attack Hillary Clinton, this is the first time it has been encapsulated in internet media, and seeks to provoke an angry response by his presidential challenger.

A Trump senior adviser warned last week Trump's attacks would escalate after Trump accused Bill Clinton of rape.

Trump Goes For Hillary's Jugular: Releases Video Featuring Bill Clinton Rape Accusers | Zero Hedge

Only a fool runs for the office of President by attacking a former President's personal behavior a quarter of a century ago, and only fools vote for a man (or women) whose major emphasis is on the assassination of the character of others.

Trump is an asshole as anyone who watched his debate behavior with an open and reasoned mind knows, those who supported Trump by their vote are fools, and those who will vote for Trump are fools. The man's a bully, a buffon, a charlatan and a flip flopper.

You know, if you took out Trump and inserted Obama in your diatribe, I would tend to agree with your last paragraph

-Geaux

-Geaux
======

Summer Zervos, a former “Apprentice” contestant, is suing Trump for defamation. She’s accused him of forcibly kissing and groping her in 2007.

And before you go trying to say this is political, Zervos is a Republican.

-Geaux
======

Wait until all 25 of Trumps accusers are at the debates next year. See you then.

-Geaux
======

I hope at the first debate between Trump and the Democratic nominee that the Democrat brings all 25 of Trump's sexual assault accusers to the debate, front row center.

Along with Stormy Daniels and Karen McDougal, of course.

-Geaux
======

I hope at the first debate between Trump and the Democratic nominee that the Democrat brings all 25 of Trump's sexual assault accusers to the debate, front row center.

Along with Stormy Daniels and Karen McDougal, of course.

Along with Jimmy Kimmel and his tray of mushrooms so all the accusers can point to the same mushroom letting us know what size the president is.

DojJSCCU0AAYEtc_t5pm7w

Forum List

Back