Trump releases stance on 2nd amendment....pisses off MILLIONS!

So Trump comes out strongly supporting the Unites States Constitution and the left spews hate, yep pretty much a normal day for them.

The nutz shouldn't have a gun...

Why should the crazy fucks get them easily?
like to op and his circle jerk pals.
Aw you still mad for me kicking your ass?I would be scared son...very scared grown white men with guns who ain't afraid to use them are your worst nightmare I know.
Shit...............with this stance, he's got the NRA vote sewed up.
He has ANYONE that enjoys the 2nd amendment's vote sewn up.
even the Blacks, Asians, Arabs , gays and al the other people you hate.
Nope. :)

The original United States Naturalization Law of March 26, 1790 (1 Stat.103) provided the first rules to be followed by the United States in the granting of national citizenship. This law limited naturalization to immigrants who were free white persons of good character. It thus excluded American Indians, indentured servants, slaves, free blacks, and Asians.
the only place you'd ever kick my ass is in the delusions you have 24 /7.
good that that law has been updated or you would be considered an indentured servant with no chance of rising in that society. white trash then white trash now.
you keep believing that your argumentum ad populum will some how legitimize your bullshit.
Lol updated and ever find it funny how the more we screw with what was perfect the worse society becomes? HAHA. I love pushing your buttons...its so easy.
what buttons? a huge part of your delusion is that you have an over blown Idea of your power to influence.
that is to say you have none.

BREAKING: Trump Releases His Plan for 2nd Amendment...

As usual he moves forward with stuff I like then goes and kisses someone's ass or threatens Iran or some stupid shit I can't support and I back off again.
the source is bias .

here's one that a little more sane.

Donald Trump Just Released His Second Official Campaign Position — the Second Amendment
Bias my ass since it links directly to Trumps campaign website.
trump never once says I plan to or it will leave millions furious.. the site said that and it's bias .
Its the truth. You know it and I know it.
what trump said is correct. this is not : will leave millions furious.
your have a really problem with fact.

BREAKING: Trump Releases His Plan for 2nd Amendment... Leaves Millions Furious

As usual he moves forward with stuff I like then goes and kisses someone's ass or threatens Iran or some stupid shit I can't support and I back off again.

It only pissed off the millions of brainwashed leftwing drones.

Go Trump!
Oh, you support trump? I thought it was monarchy?

We don't live in a monarchy, hoser.
So Trump comes out strongly supporting the Unites States Constitution and the left spews hate, yep pretty much a normal day for them.
false.

Ahahaha did I mention the left are also frequently liars?
that would also be false

Stasi: Republican lie-fest turned second presidential debate into a farce

LIES MY CANDIDATES TOLD ME

Is it over yet? The longest event in television history, the second Republican candidates’ presidential debate, was more farce than fact, more bull crap than bullseye.

Amusing as it was, it was sort of like watching a ship of fools slowly sink under the weight of so many whoppers that Burger King should sue for copyright infringement.

There was everything from little fib to big bold, blatant lies of omission and commission. Hell, these clowns even lied about Hillary’s lies — which are so great, they can proudly stand on their own.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...d-presidential-debate-farce-article-1.2366891

The GOP’s bullsh*t campaign: Why they’re drowning the country in an ocean of lies - Salon.com

Go Trump!

false.

that would also be false

Is it over yet? The longest event in television history, the second Republican candidates’ presidential debate, was more farce than fact, more bull crap than bullseye.

Amusing as it was, it was sort of like watching a ship of fools slowly sink under the weight of so many whoppers that Burger King should sue for copyright infringement.

There was everything from little fib to big bold, blatant lies of omission and commission. Hell, these clowns even lied about Hillary’s lies — which are so great, they can proudly stand on their own.

Stasi: GOP lie-fest turns 2nd presidential debate into farce

The GOP’s bullsh*t campaign: Why they’re drowning the country in an ocean of lies - Salon.com

I see I struck a raw nerve. We are still waiting for our $2,500 a year healthcare savings from Obama. Speaking of which why did he lie through his teeth repeatedly that if you like your doctor and your plan under Obamacare you can keep them? Liberals lie they can't win an election without lying, we get it.

Go Trump!

false.

that would also be false

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...d-presidential-debate-farce-article-1.2366891

You mean whoppers like the following?

"If you like you doctor, you can keep your doctor."

" I wont' raise taxes on the middle class."

"I did not have sex with that woman, Monica Lewinski."

Go Trump!

false.

that would also be false

Stasi: GOP lie-fest turns 2nd presidential debate into farce

I see I struck a raw nerve. We are still waiting for our $2,500 a year healthcare savings from Obama. Speaking of which why did he lie through his teeth repeatedly that if you like your doctor and your plan under Obamacare you can keep them? Liberals lie they can't win an election without lying, we get it.
the only never struck here is yours if no other reason for the added lies you just posted.
who is we? you mean assholes like you who don't qualify for the aca or have not bothered to sign up...
btw I kept my doctor... lol!

Debunking the Top 10 Most Egregious Republican Lies

Bob Cesca
on March 17, 2014

pinocchio-640x448-571x400.jpg

FacebookTwitter

FILED TO: Headline Articles

We spend a hell of a lot of time at The Daily Banter debunking various myths, slogans and lies, and the undisputed champion of easily debunkable myths continues to be the Republican Party. To be sure, this isn’t to suggest that all Republicans are easily-misled simpletons. They’re not. Yet their party consistently panders to its easily-misled simpleton base with the most egregiously dishonest ideas in American politics.

And, until now, I don’t think we’ve ever fully summarized the most glaring examples of GOP myths and lies. I hasten to note that this list obviously doesn’t cover everything and I’m sure you’ll have some additional examples for the comments below. But the following are definitely the ten most mendacious things the GOP has attempted to foist upon the American public.

10) Obama Doubled The Deficit.

This was a favorite of the Mitt Romney campaign. Throughout 2012, Romney repeatedly said, “The president promised to cut the deficit in half. He’s doubled it!” No. No he hasn’t. First of all, this line depends entirely on voters not understanding the difference between the deficit and the debt. See previous “simpleton” remarks. Indeed, the president has absolutely cut the deficit by way more than half in his first five years. When he took office, the deficit for 2009 was projected to be $1.4 trillion. The deficit at the end of 2014 will be $514 billion, just three percent of GDP. That’s a nearly one trillion dollar reduction in five years. Not only that, but the administration boasts the lowest year-over-year increase in government spending since Truman, and it’ll be one of just three administrations in the last 50 years that will have ended with a lower deficit than when it began. The last Republican do leave the White House with the same record was Eisenhower.

9) Man-made Climate Change Is A Hoax.

According to a clearly liberal agency called “NASA,” a full 97 percent of scientists with specific expertise in climate science agree that climate change is real and humans are causing it. We shouldn’t really have to say anything else. Of course if you’re Lloyd Christmas from Dumb & Dumber, and “one-in-a-million” means “there’s a chance,” then the three percent of scientists who aren’t sure about climate change obviously indicates that it’s a hoax.

8) Cold Weather Disproves Climate Change

Second in our trifecta of climate change myths is an annual favorite. Every time it snows, you know the drill. Whenever there’s a snow storm everyone from Matt Drudge to Rush Limbaugh suddenly achieves nipple erections hard enough to cut glass. And out comes the myth that climate change can’t possibly be real because it’s snowing somewhere. What they fail to explain to their disciples is that New York City or Minnesota or Washington D.C. isn’t, you know, the globe. Climate scientists base their global warming observations on global temperature averages. So while it might be snowing outside Sean Hannity’s house, average temperatures year-over-year are growing progressively higher.

7) Tax Cuts Do More To Stimulate The Economy Than Food Stamps And Unemployment Benefits.

According to Moody’s Analytics:

–Every dollar spent on unemployment benefits generates $1.61 in economic growth.

–Every dollar spent on food stamps generates $1.74 in economic growth.

–But every dollar spent on rolling tax rates back to Bush-era levels only creates $.32 in economic growth — that’s a 68-cent loss on investment.

6) Cars Kill A Lot Of People And No One Wants To Ban Them Like Guns!

Unlike firearms, cars aren’t explicitly designed to kill or wound living beings (humans, animals, etc). They’re designed to move you from one place to another. Yet unlike firearms, cars and drivers are heavily regulated by the government, from emissions standards to annual inspections to safety features, and so forth. You can’t legally drive a car that doesn’t feature seatbelts, or a car that spews too much exhaust into the air. You have to take both a written and a behind-the-wheel test to get a license to operate a car. You often have to renew that license at regular intervals and, if you’re older, you have to prove that you’re physically capable of driving a car. You can’t drive a car while drinking alcohol or impaired by other chemicals. There are thousands of police officers patrolling our roads and, as most of us have experienced at one time or another, they will penalize or arrest you for improper handling of a car – with literally hundreds of laws to abide, and considerable penalties, ranging from fines to imprisonment to the government stripping you of your right to drive a car at all. So if the NRA and its supporters are going to keep using this car analogy, then let’s talk about regulating guns and gun owners the same way we regulate cars and drivers.

5) The Affordable Care Act Covers Abortion-Inducing Emergency Contraception.

Admittedly, there are so many Obamacare myths to choose from: death panels, IRS goon squads raiding homes, it’s a “job killing” law, it’s a “government takeover,” etc. It’s all a pile of hooey and definitely worth mentioning here. But this lie about emergency

Forum List

Back