Trump regime attacking medicaid with new "overhaul"

Back to Basics, if you please.

Federal funding for individual healthcare is UNCONSTITUTIONAL. This funding is the province of the STATES, the PRIVATE SECTOR, and the INDIVIDUAL(!). Hence, most Americans have never, and will never, get their healthcare paid for by "Medicaid." Thank God.

Our Beloved President and his Administration are trying to get a grip on the exploding Federal deficit by making this spending finite and predictable, while turning over the remaining obligations to the STATES, where they belong.

So the very same people who scream at the President for "his exploding budget deficit" now scream at him for trying to put a handle on it.

And for those who "blame" the 2017 tax cut, Federal income tax revenues have increased each year and OMB projects that they will continue to do so for the foreseeable future.

Fuck you all very much.
Ah so states that hate paying the poor and taking care of the poor will get to cut ALL the poor folks healthcare....LOVELY!
Trump administration announces Medicaid funding overhaul

Ah, yes need to pay for those tax cuts for the rich somehow eh!? Why not attack the healthcare of the poorest of your supporters...oh and Trump thanks for FINALLY getting my elderly parents to say they WON'T be voting for you now...they were still all on board but this did it for them. I will just sit back and laugh at all the cultists who will lose their insurance,get LESS care but still vote for this bastard.

The government is collecting more money now, than it was before there were in tax cuts.

The bottom line is, there isn't enough money for Medicaid.

Children run around screaming "I want it", adults look at the facts, and realize the money isn't there for endless health care spending.
The government is collecting more money but there isn't enough for medicaid...that makes zero sense.

How does that not make sense to you? How?

I do not even understand how you can even ask the question........ Let me try explaining it a different way.

I want a Tesla Roadster. I work for $14/hour. Can I afford it? No.

Now I get a raise. I'm making $16/hour. $30K a year. A Tesla Roadster is $200K.

I'm collecting more money than I ever have in my life. Can I afford a Tesla Roadster?

*NO*!

The government is collecting more money than ever before in the history of this country. $3.5 Trillion dollars.

Unfunded Govt. Liabilities -- Our Ticking Time Bomb | RealClearPolitics

Medicare has unfunded liabilities of roughly $122 Trillion dollars.

If we eliminated all government spending.... ALL OF IT... INCLUDING SOCIAL SECURITY... and put every single dollar towards Medicare... we wouldn't have enough money to cover Medicare.

We can not afford Medicare.

This is called math. It's not opinion.... it's not a political party talking point.... it's math. We can not afford Medicare. Then end. Period.

The government could DOUBLE it's tax revenue, and still not afford Medicare.

Federal funding for individual healthcare is UNCONSTITUTIONAL. This funding is the province of the STATES, the PRIVATE SECTOR, and the INDIVIDUAL(!). Hence, most Americans have never, and will never, get their healthcare paid for by "Medicaid." Thank God.

Our Beloved President and his Administration are trying to get a grip on the exploding Federal deficit by making this spending finite and predictable, while turning over the remaining obligations to the STATES, where they belong.

So the very same people who scream at the President for "his exploding budget deficit" now scream at him for trying to put a handle on it.

And for those who "blame" the 2017 tax cut, Federal income tax revenues have increased each year and OMB projects that they will continue to do so for the foreseeable future.

Fuck you all very much.
Ah so states that hate paying the poor and taking care of the poor will get to cut ALL the poor folks healthcare....LOVELY!

Ah, yes need to pay for those tax cuts for the rich somehow eh!? Why not attack the healthcare of the poorest of your supporters...oh and Trump thanks for FINALLY getting my elderly parents to say they WON'T be voting for you now...they were still all on board but this did it for them. I will just sit back and laugh at all the cultists who will lose their insurance,get LESS care but still vote for this bastard.

The government is collecting more money now, than it was before there were in tax cuts.

Children run around screaming "I want it", adults look at the facts, and realize the money isn't there for endless health care spending.
The government is collecting more money but there isn't enough for medicaid...that makes zero sense.

I do not even understand how you can even ask the question........ Let me try explaining it a different way.

I'm collecting more money than I ever have in my life. Can I afford a Tesla Roadster?

*NO*!

The government is collecting more money than ever before in the history of this country. $3.5 Trillion dollars.

If we eliminated all government spending.... ALL OF IT... INCLUDING SOCIAL SECURITY... and put every single dollar towards Medicare... we wouldn't have enough money to cover Medicare.

This is called math. It's not opinion.... it's not a political party talking point.... it's math. We can not afford Medicare. Then end. Period.

I am getting older also.But even I can see that we spend and enormous amount of money on the elderly. Medicare is expensive. And it is a touchy subject. The politicians/political people say things at times about it. And the costs. Suggesting age limits, pain pills., limits on how much medical care to be received, and even Kavorkian style endings. Its how to sell it. And can you guilt people?

Fuck you all very much.
It isn't unconstitutional or we wouldn't have it.

That renders the rest of you post moot.
Every time I make the mistake of opening one of this moron's threads and wasting the time of reading his OP, I wonder why.

Then I see the beatdown the idiot takes and I get a kick out of it. :banana:
Lol, you tRumplings slobbering lies at him isn't a beat down, son.

It's just amusing.

Fuck you all very much.

*NO*!

Maybe if tRump hadn't given all the money to his friends we wouldn't have this problem.

Medicaid would no longer pay whatever is necessary to provide medical care to the people in or near poverty who qualify for its benefits. Instead, spending would be limited in states that got a waiver from the federal government, and they could impose cuts on benefits.

Poor man,woman FUCK YOUR HEALTH! But hey remember get up take care of your family and go enjoy that minimum to medium wage job you can't make ends meet on while your cult leader gives MORE tax breaks to the rich.
I thought Obama care was he solution to all our healthcare needs. Was has and all the democrats lying?

Medicaid would no longer pay whatever is necessary to provide medical care to the people in or near poverty who qualify for its benefits. Instead, spending would be limited in states that got a waiver from the federal government, and they could impose cuts on benefits.

Poor man,woman FUCK YOUR HEALTH! But hey remember get up take care of your family and go enjoy that minimum to medium wage job you can't make ends meet on while your cult leader gives MORE tax breaks to the rich.
Let em die

GOP healthcare plan. Sick people deserve what happens to them
Obama care., a big lie.

Fuck you all very much.

Trump is an asshole, who only cares about himself. He's a dangerous animal when told "No", something a spoiled brat will not tolerate. He has more character flaws than every prior President of the United States together. He's a damn liar and only biddable fools believe anything he says or tweets.

You're full of shit, the deficit was over a Trillion for FY 2019 something you fail to mention. if Trump serves another 4 years he will bankrupt our nation and with his bellicose rhetoric and Brinkmanship foreign policy another major war is likely, one which our allies will refuse to join in, since he will have created it.

Fuck you all very much.

*NO*!

I am getting older also.But even I can see that we spend and enormous amount of money on the elderly. Medicare is expensive. And it is a touchy subject. The politicians/political people say things at times about it. And the costs. Suggesting age limits, pain pills., limits on how much medical care to be received, and even Kavorkian style endings. Its how to sell it. And can you guilt people?

Right, and here is where the rub comes. Greece was warned that their system was not sustainable, that they simply could not afford everything they wanted, based on the tax revenue they were bringing in.

The public didn't care.

Unfortunately math doesn't care either. You'll either find this out like and adult, by looking at the numbers and changing your actions to fit the reality, or you will find this out like a toddler, and having everything close down when the money runs out.

It was a horrifically sad scene to see dozens of patients standing outside a closed Greek Clinic, during the crash. Watching hundreds of old pensioners sitting outside closed Greek banks, with no pensions to live on.

But that's the reality. There is not money for everything you want. If there was, the Soviet Union would still be around.

At the end of the day, I don't think there is no way of guilting people into it, or selling it. You simply have to make it happen, and I don't think it will.

I just don't see how you can convince people who have nothing to lose, and everything to gain, that they need to give up what they are getting for free.

This is why I think the founding fathers had the right idea, that only business owners should be able to vote. I think no one should be able to vote that has nothing to lose, and everything to gain. If you are single mother collecting anything off the government, I think you shouldn't be allowed to vote. You have a conflict of interest. You have no reason to care if your government-hand-out policies will harm the country, only that it benefits you.

Anyone that lives off the government, has a conflict of interest when voting. People who are collecting benefits from government, and who have little or nothing to lose in life, have no reason to care what is best for the nation. Why would they care? So they would have no problem promoting policies and politicians, who will destroy the entire country, as long as they get their hand outs.

Social Security, Medicare, SNAP, Public Housing, Mass Transit, School Lunch, and on and on and on.... why do they care if the government goes bankrupt? Why do they care if the economy is destroyed? Doesn't matter to them, since they are old and retired, and they want their money. They don't give a crap about everything else, since all that matters is getting what they want.

And you look at Greece.... all the same things that people say in US politics, is exactly what the people in Greece were all saying, right up to the crash. They were all warned. Several times, people warned that Greece simply couldn't afford what they were doing.

Why did the Left-wing government start fabricating numbers? Because the public was voting for whoever would say what they wanted to hear. They wanted to hear "yes we can afford everything", and eventually they found a politician that would promise that. And they got their politicians, and he fudged the numbers to fit what the people wanted to hear.

And we have this going on right now, in our own government. Amtrak costs way more than they are letting on. USPS costs way more than government is willing to admit. The Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac bailouts cost way more than we were told. They shuffled money around to hide that crash, to an amazing level. Obama care cost way more than they claimed.

I'm convinced that we will end up like Greece. I believe one day, who knows how far in the future, Social Security will take a 1/3 cut. Medicare will have patients standing outside hospitals. Retirement homes will be unstaffed. I fully believe this will happen. Because people are toddlers, just sitting around screaming "I want it".

Fuck you all very much.

Trump is an asshole, who only cares about himself. He's a dangerous animal when told "No", something a spoiled brat will not tolerate. He has more character flaws than every prior President of the United States together. He's a damn liar and only biddable fools believe anything he says or tweets.

You're full of shit, the deficit was over a Trillion for FY 2019 something you fail to mention. if Trump serves another 4 years he will bankrupt our nation and with his bellicose rhetoric and Brinkmanship foreign policy another major war is likely, one which our allies will refuse to join in, since he will have created it.
Obama was an asshole, who only cares about himself. He's a dangerous animal when told "No", something a spoiled brat will not tolerate. He has more character flaws than every prior President of the United States together. He's a damn liar and only biddable fools believe anything he says or tweets.

You're full of shit, the deficit was over a Trillion for FY 2009-2010-2011 something you fail to mention. if Obama served another 4 years he would have bankrupt our nation and with his bellicose rhetoric and Brinkmanship foreign policy another major war is likely, one which our allies will refuse to join in, since he will have created it.

I like how everything you say, could easily and accurate be applied to the prior president.

Fuck you all very much.

*NO*!

Maybe if tRump hadn't given all the money to his friends we wouldn't have this problem.

So.... again.. let's look at math.

The amount of money given to "his freinds" is what? How much? Give me your best estimate, and compare it to $122 Trillion in unfunded liabilities.

Every time I make the mistake of opening one of this moron's threads and wasting the time of reading his OP, I wonder why.

Then I see the beatdown the idiot takes and I get a kick out of it. :banana:
Lol what beatdown? You morons sucking Trump off and cheering on the poorest among us not having health insurance is not a beatdown. Its so cute you think it is.

I thought Obama care was he solution to all our healthcare needs. Was has and all the democrats lying?
Yes. Obamacare sucked. I prefer EXACTLY what Trump used to prefer. Universal Healthcare.

Forum List

Back