Schiff Needs to Be Censured

The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2016
OHIO
Exactly why is this Clown Allowed to Create Fictional Statements and put words in people’s mouths that they have never said?

He did it in The House and He is doing it in The Senate.

Seriously The Dem Case is toast but shouldn’t someone censure him or can you do whatever you want on The Senate Floor?

He’s an embarrassment to America.

Last edited:
I’d settle For even a Censure. But of course if he faces a firing squad I want tickets for it.

Exactly why is this Clown Allowed to Create Fictional Statements and out words in people’s mouths that they have never said.

Actually Schiff needs to be shot, firing squad style. If that asshole isnt a traitor to this nation then what the hell is?

He doesn’t ever really answer any questions He’s like a crazy meme machine. And he repeats himself over and over, not really trying to prove his case but just get personal digs in at the President.

It’s disgraceful

Exactly why is this Clown Allowed to Create Fictional Statements and out words in people’s mouths that they have never said.

Actually Schiff needs to be shot, firing squad style. If that asshole isnt a traitor to this nation then what the hell is?

I’d settle For even a Censure. But of course if he faces a firing squad I want tickets for it.

Hell I want to be part of it and I'll buy the ammo for the entire squad. Hell what's one box of ammo for such a worthy cause.

Exactly why is this Clown Allowed to Create Fictional Statements and put words in people’s mouths that they have never said?

Seriously The Dem Case is toast but shouldn’t someone censure him or can you do whatever you want on The Senate Floor?

Just hang on. After November do you think the democrat party will still be in power? And what will that be like with a trump in office who doesn't have to worry about reelection? patient..

Heck, he learned from the best, Harry Reid.

i lived right next to his area...even back in the late 90's talk radio was saying he was a slimy fuck...the guy hasnt changed much....

Dear Schiffty Schiff,

stop assuming that everyone has horrible motives in the puritanical rage that everyone is doing something wrong, except YOU, that YOU cannot be questioned. That is part of the problem

Vote him out

Vote him out
unless you live in his area that wont be possible....

Schiff:

“People risked their lives to fight England so they can choose their own leaders.

Please remove Trump so The People cannot choose him as their leader.”

Vote him out
We need a change in the system

Just need The Feds to enforce Immigration Law and Election Law in California

Vote him out
We need a change in the system

Schiff is a pathological liar and failed fictional screenplay writer.

He's great at making stuff up on the fly, but none of it is logical, or true.

Forum List

Back