Trump Refuses To Accept That Obama Was Born In U.S., Is Not Muslim

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
Donald Trump still won't acknowledge President Barack Obama was born in the U.S. and insinuated on Sunday that the country has already had its first Muslim president.

The real estate mogul called in to "Meet The Press" Sunday morning to address the ongoing controversy that followed his lack of response after a supporter asked Trump how he would address "a problem in this country ... called Muslims." Host Chuck Todd used the line of question to turn to another tea party stumping point: that the president isn't a U.S. citizen.

Trump refused to share his current views on the factually inaccurate sentiment, instead telling Todd he just doesn't like talking about it and "won't talk about it."

"I just don't discuss it," the candidate said. "Really, it hasn't been brought up in a long time."

Trump is actually one of the forefathers of the Obama birther conspiracy. He made headlines in 2011 after persistently demanding to see the president's birth certificate while raising doubts over Obama's birthplace in Hawaii. Even after the White House released an official copy of the document, Trump questioned its authenticity.

Sunday's exchange comes just days after Trump ignited controversy by nodding along at a campaign event while a supporter linked the notion that the president was Muslim with his belief that all Muslims "have training camps growing where they want to kill us."

More: Trump Refuses To Accept That Obama Was Born In U.S., Is Not Muslim

Of course Trump can't admit that President Obama is a U.S. citizen and not a Muslim - because his base would crucify him.

Who cares about Obama? No one even is bothering with him anymore. Hillary is still fun though. Can't wait to see her testify in the House and answer a few hardball questions for a change.

Kenyan-Born-Obama-600x398.jpg

For a while there I thought Trump had some good running points.

I am sure many are getting tired of the same ol ~ same ol ~ hateful comments along with a bunch of Blah Blah Blah :blahblah:
with 0 substance that would really back up his Blah Blah Blah:blahblah:

~

I am sure many are getting tired of the same ol ~ same ol ~ hateful comments along with a bunch of Blah Blah Blah :blahblah:

~
He is dropping in the polls since his failure to show courage and character as his opponents numbers are rising.

~
He is dropping in the polls since his failure to show courage and character as his opponents numbers are rising.

He is dropping because he has no specifics to offer. You can't just say "I'll be great" and expect normal people to take you seriously. You have to show why.

~

He is dropping because he has no specifics to offer. You can't just say "I'll be great" and expect normal people to take you seriously. You have to show why.
The people supporting him are not normal people. They are cultist and people easily influenced by cult recruiting tactics. That means that even those folks are jumping ship.

~

The people supporting him are not normal people. They are cultist and people easily influenced by cult recruiting tactics. That means that even those folks are jumping ship.
I don't think obama is the subject...

~

Absolutely! Trump supporters are the dumbest of the dumb. They are scary dumb. They are angry and full of racist hate - and Trump feeds that. They're even too dumb to know that Trump is actually a Democrat cloaked as a teabagger Republican. They think Trump is their Messiah.

~

I don't think obama is the subject...
Good thinking. Trump is the cult leader. Obama is the elected President of the United States of America.

The right wing loons have spent 7 years claiming obama is a kenyan muslim commie. :alcoholic:

Forum List

Back