Trump reaching out to unions

Blue Collar workers are leaving the Democratic Party in droves. Democrats should be very concerned. Those folks are the backbone of the Party. Trump's Anti-Globalist platform is really resonating with American Workers. They're beginning to agree that the Globalists are hurting them bigtime. I think more will be joining the Republican Party.

Blue Collar workers are leaving the Democratic Party in droves. Democrats should be very concerned. Those folks are the backbone of the Party. Trump's Anti-Globalist platform is really resonating with American Workers. They're beginning to agree that the Globalists have hurt them bigtime. I think more will be joining the Republican Party.

Trump is all about jobs for Americans and the Unions consist of working men and women. I would not be surprise to see Union campaign contributions go to a few more Republicans in the future.

Jimmy Hoffa jr has a VERY personal background with democrats and its not good. If Trump swings the teamsters which INCLUDES the UAW 2020 maybe OVER for the democrats.

Blue Collar workers are leaving the Democratic Party in droves. Democrats should be very concerned. Those folks are the backbone of the Party. Trump's Anti-Globalist platform is really resonating with American Workers. They're beginning to agree that the Globalists are hurting them bigtime. I think more will be joining the Republican Party.
I personally think you don't know what you are talking about

Who won Michigan?

Who won Michigan?
ONLY because q whole lot of people didn't vote

The Problem with Trump’s Protectionist Tariffs

A good move....unions are american.....as they go away so do wages and benefits go down. Time for trumps paid leave too. Long overdue.

A good move....unions are american.....as they go away so do wages and benefits go down. Time for trumps paid leave too. Long overdue.

One thing I don't agree on is the paid leave. Why? Why should a company pay you when you are out not doing your job? Now being a liberal I totally get why but I want to hear any conservative republican argue for paid leave. If a company wants to offer that as a benefit they can but is Trump going to make them? I thought Republicans stayed out of business' business.

If companies are at will employees, why can't they fire a woman who gets pregnant? Is that against the law? Well if it is, then it certainly isn't illegal to NOT pay a woman who gets knocked up and wants to take a month off work.

Are you a Republican or a Democrat? Con or Lib?

any company that doesn't already offer this would be a very bad one to work for and should be avoided by people. That would solve the issue in a way. Don't offer this then nobody applies. Seems right.

This link is a very good summation of the problems associated with protectionism and everyone should read it. Don't know if Trump's policies are helping the unions in other ways but this tariff thing is a very bad idea. Sure, let's make sure the US is fairly treated without any cheating, but when you start down the protectionist road there are consequences.

It's Globalist policies that aren't working. The Globalist Elites threw American Workers overboard decades ago. A little 'Protectionism' is exactly what we need at this point.

It's Globalist policies that aren't working. The Globalist Elites threw American Workers overboard decades ago. A little 'Protectionism' is exactly what we need at this point.

I agree with sealybobo, a BAT of 20% and double that for outsourced jobs would avoid the retaliation that the term Tariff of even 10% arouses. Words have meaning with legal cosequences.

Forum List

Back