Trump raped pre-teen girls, said he would kill their families

Status
Not open for further replies.
The following images are an affidavit in an upcoming Federal trial against Donald Trump that is due to start on December 16th (with a status conference scheduled for that day). There are two witnesses who will be supporting the testimony of the victim - it is unusual to have multiple witnesses who can provide independent testimony in a rape case.

It's worth noting that Epstein has already been found guilty and served his time for this stuff - this trial is concerned only with the allegations against Trump

CwC0xvEVMAA1aTG.jpg

CwC0xvFVIAAewRG.jpg

What a disgusting monster and animal this man is. How in the living fuck can any decent person vote for this man is beyond me. Shame on you and I pray you find god and seek forgiveness. :(
The reason why Trump is up in the polls and will be the next president, is that NORMAL(not insane) people are tired of liberal hit jobs just like you posted. We the People don't like people like you who have no morals and will post the most ridiculous items to prevent Trump from winning. Well once the elections are over and Hillary goes on trial, those that supported her will be next for aiding and abetting a known felon. The door is open, Cuba is waiting for you, go there or face the consequences for your actions against this country. Don't leave, and you face the penalty.

A just punishment for Traitors to the United States of America. I am sure TLC or Discovery channel will put up this real TV.

guillotine-1.jpg

How boring would this place be without Matthew and little Timmy.
are you talking about just this forum or the world as a whole?
If the world as a whole my question would be, how much better off would the world be if nobody like Matthew or Timmy existed.

The following images are an affidavit in an upcoming Federal trial against Donald Trump that is due to start on December 16th (with a status conference scheduled for that day). There are two witnesses who will be supporting the testimony of the victim - it is unusual to have multiple witnesses who can provide independent testimony in a rape case.

It's worth noting that Epstein has already been found guilty and served his time for this stuff - this trial is concerned only with the allegations against Trump

CwC0xvEVMAA1aTG.jpg

CwC0xvFVIAAewRG.jpg

What a disgusting monster and animal this man is. How in the living fuck can any decent person vote for this man is beyond me. Shame on you and I pray you find god and seek forgiveness. :(

No worries asshole, America men will be fine this election.

C'mon.....what you have here is a gold digger who got pissed he wouldn't give her a poke.

s0n.........like 17 men are voting for Hilda. The fag types like you that Clint Eastwood was talking about a couple of months ago.:gay:

In my day, guys like you got smacked around all the time.....virtually no male left school a girly-man. The landscape has changed thanks to the feminists..........:2up:

[
The reason why Trump is up in the polls and will be the next president, is that NORMAL(not insane) people are tired of liberal hit jobs just like you posted. We the People don't like people like you who have no morals and will post the most ridiculous items to prevent Trump from winning.]

You mean Trump morals like he dissed a gold star family? Like he said he likes to grab women's 'pussies'? You mean how he stiffed contractors? Like he's such a douche he has an ego so huge he's the only Billionaire (alleged) in the world who tries to make out that he's actually worth more than he is? Like he talked about Megan Kelly being like she is due to her period? Like he dissed a disabled reporter? Like he "has a plan for everything" but refused to tell everybody what it is because it is 'secret' (translation "I don't have a clue, but dumbarse voters will vote for me anyway"?

That kind of morals. Jim, you must be part of his base - uneducated white guy...

The only ridiculous thing is that people would even give him the time of day let alone vote for him. He is human garbage. The gum I just scraped off the bottom of my shoe has more worth than him.

And USMB's left wing version of a Breitbart/InfoWars fanatic is back at it.

Mac I\m a real person in real time. Sundown Manitoba. You are starting to piss me off. That's not a good thing Mac. Now I am going to say good night to you.Before I post again I hope you tell me you are sorry for insulting me.

Mac I\m a real person in real time. Sundown Manitoba. You are starting to piss me off. That's not a good thing Mac. Now I am going to say good night to you.Before I post again I hope you tell me you are sorry for insulting me.
I thought it was a pretty accurate point.

Read/hear a wild rumor about the "other side" and post it as fact.

Yeah, I pretty much nailed that one.

[
The reason why Trump is up in the polls and will be the next president, is that NORMAL(not insane) people are tired of liberal hit jobs just like you posted. We the People don't like people like you who have no morals and will post the most ridiculous items to prevent Trump from winning.]

You mean Trump morals like he dissed a gold star family? Like he said he likes to grab women's 'pussies'? You mean how he stiffed contractors? Like he's such a douche he has an ego so huge he's the only Billionaire (alleged) in the world who tries to make out that he's actually worth more than he is? Like he talked about Megan Kelly being like she is due to her period? Like he dissed a disabled reporter? Like he "has a plan for everything" but refused to tell everybody what it is because it is 'secret' (translation "I don't have a clue, but dumbarse voters will vote for me anyway"?

That kind of morals. Jim, you must be part of his base - uneducated white guy...

The only ridiculous thing is that people would even give him the time of day let alone vote for him. He is human garbage. The gum I just scraped off the bottom of my shoe has more worth than him.

Gold star family? Go fuck yourself. I own NOTHING TO THAT UGLY PIECE OF SHIT. only to his son.

I thought it was a pretty accurate point.

Read/hear a wild rumor about the "other side" and post it as fact.

Yeah, I pretty much nailed that one.

Pity

I used to respect you. I actually thought you were a real deal out there. Oh well.

Gold star family? Go fuck yourself. I own NOTHING TO THAT UGLY PIECE OF SHIT. only to his son.

Whoops I forgot Trumpie's second biggest constituents after uneducated white guys. Thick as pig shit, dumb arse white women...
Nice personalized troll post. I like the "uneducated white guys" part most. By disparaging statements you actually display how under educated and uninformed you are. Your racist war on women is insane but go ahead accuse your opponent with what you are actually doing...:cuckoo:

Whoops I forgot Trumpie's second biggest constituents after uneducated white guys. Thick as pig shit, dumb arse white women...

His dad is an asshole. It's really that simple.

What's funnier than all get out is you assume I'm just some and I love it dumb ass white woman.

I do jerk. And you? From scratch. Oh I lie with a hint of a dinah.

[

The idea is that to honor and respect the fallen soldier you honor and respect his or her parents and or at the very least, acknowledge the sacrifice made by the parents. That is what is done in America and the tradition and culture will not change just to satisfy Donald Trump and his cult followers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back