Trump Rape Trial: Begins 4/25/23

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
FuFQLTlXwAIi_YC

Trump unable to delay E. Jean Carroll civil rape trial set for April, judge rules

Will he be convicted? What do you think?

Yeah, but you still get the point. I want him to be convicted of rape!

I dunno if he'll be found liable. There are certain cases that are have clear likely outcomes. Older rape accusations are inconsistent in their outcome.

Trump is a garbage witness. His blunder mistaking Carroll for his ex wife aren't great. And the admissibility of his 'grab them by the pussy' remarks are going to hurt him. As he essentially brags about doing what Carroll is accusing him of.

I think it will come down to how credible the jury finds Carroll. If she can come across as even remotely credible, I think she wins. As Trump on the witness stand comes off as evasive, combative and generally unlikable.

And likeabiltity will definitely come into play on a 'he said/she said' civil case.

It would be funny if it weren't so sad.
Oh, it's going to get a LOT WORSE in the coming months. The case in NYC is an embarrassment and if it isn't thrown out by a judge, a jury there WILL convict him. If that fails then he'll be indicted in DC for something surrounding the documents he took home - LIKE ALL OTHER FORMER PRESIDENTS - and they WILL CONVICT in DC. There is a 95+ % democrat majority in that cesspool.

They'll demand that he be disqualified due to the 14th amendment and SCOTUS will have to rule. IF SCOTUS says he's disqualified, the country is apt to burn. If SCOTUS refuses to hear it or rules in his favor, the country is apt to burn. Are we getting the idea?

I thought I heard sometime ago that she has clothing with his DNA on it.
Enjoy the titillating dopamine bump like the rest of the nut jobs out there. At this point, your efforts have PROVEN to be helping his popularity and his fund raising. I'm not sure how you folks can't see that but by all means, keep the drama rolling and keep trying to destroy him, publicly. Maybe you'll get lucky "this time" :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Trump haters don't even realize their Democrat Masters have trained them to hate Trump and anyone who supports him.
They've literally become trained seals for the dems and their media accomplices. Let them roll on. It's only making more people decide they're sick of the stupidity and vicious double standards. At last check, he'd raised 10 million since Bragg indicted him. Oh yeah...

I think I would like to see blood running curb deep in the streets of NYC. Sooner or later, something has to give.
Well Hoss..you're right..something indeed has got to give..but tell me..do you assume that the blood would be leftists? If it comes down to it, the Left owns the streets..and always has..especially in New York? Nevermind that Trumpy Bear might be guilty? Does that matter to you..perhaps defending a rapist?

Just sayin' be careful what ya wish for..your side..is outnumbered...in NYC anyway.

Now is we're talking Cheyenne or Butte...ya might got a chance..until the military hoses ya down anyway.

Oh....I bet you think the military is on your side? I doubt it..seriously.

When does Bubba Clinton's rape trial start? Biden's sexual abuse of his daughter?? his sexual abuse of tara Reid. double. standard.

Uh-huh:

Detailed Report​

Questionable Reasoning: Conspiracy Theories, Propaganda, Numerous Failed Fact Checks
Bias Rating: FAR RIGHT
Factual Reporting: MIXED
Press Freedom Rank: MOSTLY FREE
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: High Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY

Well Hoss..you're right..something indeed has got to give..but tell me..do you assume that the blood would be leftists? If it comes down to it, the Left owns the streets..and always has..especially in New York? Nevermind that Trumpy Bear might be guilty? Does that matter to you..perhaps defending a rapist?

Just sayin' be careful what ya wish for..your side..is outnumbered...in NYC anyway.

Now is we're talking Cheyenne or Butte...ya might got a chance..until the military hoses ya down anyway.

Oh....I bet you think the military is on your side? I doubt it..seriously.
I think that after going through hell ever since Clinton became President, people are finally waking up to the fact that the Government believes we are their slaves. 248 years ago today, patriots started the escape from slavery by the Crown. Since history is said to repeat itself, the time is ripe for escaping from our current Satanist government. I don't know or care if Trump is guilty or not. Trump is not the issue for me.
Yes the military is not on our side. What we currently have is a military headed by 2 fucking traitorous bastards not seen since Benedict Arnold. I want to see those two face a firing squad. And anyone reading this is welcome to report me to those traitors in the FBI.

Forum List

Back