Trump rally in California , dangerous situation

Yeah, and i'm blaming the kids...and saying they deserved it, right? I bet you're the guy who gets all bent out of shape about kids getting pepper sprayed in an incident that is a result of inflammatory rhetoric by the Donald, but see some dirt poor farmer and his wife and six kids accidentally killed by a drone attack in Afghanistan as collateral damage.

So this is war is it?
I guess I should act accordingly .....[/QUOTE]

You missed my point. They are both collateral damage, yet you seem to object to one, and I'm guessing you not as sympathetic to the more severe example.

Yeah, and i'm blaming the kids...and saying they deserved it, right? I bet you're the guy who gets all bent out of shape about kids getting pepper sprayed in an incident that is a result of inflammatory rhetoric by the Donald, but see some dirt poor farmer and his wife and six kids accidentally killed by a drone attack in Afghanistan as collateral damage.

So this is war is it?
I guess I should act accordingly .....

You missed my point. They are both collateral damage, yet you seem to object to one, and I'm guessing you not as sympathetic to the more severe example.[/QUOTE]

People die in wars.
Little kids shouldnt be sprayed in the face by democrats at a political rally.
And with Barry being the drone king you really shouldnt be whining about it so much...it makes your messiah look bad.

Yeah, that free speech thing is such a curse on America.

I hear ya. So do the Dixie Chicks..

I didn't hear about that one. Were those nasty Republicans at their concerts busting out windows on police cars and jumping up and down on the roof; bloodying up Dixie Chick supporters???

Have any video of that????

People die in wars.
And with Barry being the drone king you really shouldnt be whining about it so much...it makes your messiah look bad.

Thought so. "People die in wars". So the US is at war now is it. You don't help you case.

All the rest is empty rhetoric. I'm sure Obama was happy about what happened at the rally <sarcasm in case you missed it>. He's not my messiah. He's been an average president in my book. The reason he's looked so decent is because he followed on from the worst president in US history.

People die in wars.

Thought so. "People die in wars". So the US is at war now is it. You don't help you case.

All the rest is empty rhetoric. I'm sure Obama was happy about what happened at the rally <sarcasm in case you missed it>. He's not my messiah. He's been an average president in my book. The reason he's looked so decent is because he followed on from the worst president in US history.

How do you get average out of worst?
As far as being at war goes? You'll have to ask Barry,he's the drone king.

How has he been the worst? Give examples. Then I will with Bush... Obama's not even in the Top 5 worst....maybe not even the Top 10. I'm talking about what he has and hasn't done, not the schlacking you guys have been giving him since the day he took the oath.

I didn't hear about that one. Were those nasty Republicans at their concerts busting out windows on police cars and jumping up and down on the roof; bloodying up Dixie Chick supporters???

Have any video of that????

You were talking about free speech. Now you're talking about rioting. Make up your mind what the subject is

You were the one that compared the two--not me.

Trump said some things that may have been offensive to some people, and they came to his event and rioted. The Dixie Chicks said some things that were offensive to some people, and they simply boycotted them.

Both are entitled to free speech, but your suggestion is that the violence that took place at the Trump rally is his fault and not the lowlifes that caused the violence.

Why did this not apply when Michael Brown's stepfather shouted "Burn this MFer down," starting the Ferguson riots?

Who said it doesn't? Do you really want to compare a piece of shit like Brown and his stepfather to somebody who is running for the highest office in the land? Really?

When it happened, most leftists here gave him a pass. The media gave him a pass. Trump gets no pass from either. If shouting burn this MF down, followed by people doing just that, is simply exercising free speech, then Trump's milder comments surely qualify as well, no?

Peaceful protests are great. I've not seen a peaceful protester get attacked by a Trump supporter. Non peaceful protesters are called instigators. They are paid to go instigate. They are not victims. What is disturbing to me is that so many think it is fine for protesters to bully, harass, threaten and actually assault people to stifle another's right to support their candidate. This is the USA. Intimidation tactics in our election process should mortify all of us, IMO. It is unacceptable.

I'm no fan of the Donald, but he has every right to run. People have every right to support and vote for him. No one has the right to intimidate or assault others in an attempt to get them to not support their candidate. Trump supporters are not crashing opponents' gatherings. Many of these protesters aren't even eligible to vote due to age or status. They have no right to punch another, damage public property or harass others. It is infuriating that anyone would defend this attempt to shut down any candidate like this.

Bush was a stinker. But he was better then Bama by a long shot.

Sure he was <rolls eyes>...

Mm, radical idgiots like those in the mideast North Korea tended not to mess around to much. Meh, I thought he was Okay. Made allot of money those year's. My insurance was $96.00 a month the ex and kids were $65.00 each. For a comparable plan now it cost 175 for me. Ex is finally a non issue thank gawd and the kids are $120.00 a month. So yeah, Bush was much better for my wallet then Bammer.

Trump said some things that may have been offensive to some people, and they came to his event and rioted. The Dixie Chicks said some things that were offensive to some people, and they simply boycotted them.

Both are entitled to free speech, but your suggestion is that the violence that took place at the Trump rally is his fault and not the lowlifes that caused the violence.

Right, so saying "we think our president is wrong" and Trump endorsing people smacking other people are somehow equal? They're not. DC's never endorsed or encouraged violence. The Donald has. There is a difference.

Mm, radical idgiots like those in the mideast North Korea tended not to mess around to much. Meh, I thought he was Okay. Made allot of money those year's. My insurance was $96.00 a month the ex and kids were $65.00 each. For a comparable plan now it cost 175 for me. Ex is finally a non issue thank gawd and the kids are $120.00 a month. So yeah, Bush was much better for my wallet then Bammer.

The mideast was a Bush creation. NK is just noise. Always has been. Nothing new there. Look at greedy health providers, not the president.

How has he been the worst? Give examples. Then I will with Bush... Obama's not even in the Top 5 worst....maybe not even the Top 10. I'm talking about what he has and hasn't done, not the schlacking you guys have been giving him since the day he took the oath.

You must not read anything but posts you agree with,his failures are noted all over this board.
Weak ass economy,Barrycare and the huge cost increases in healthcare that came with it,unrivaled debt increase,no jobs that are worth a shit,unfettered illegal immigration,the middle east is a wreck,the middle class is tanking,our former allies hate us.
I could go on but i'd like to be in bed before sunrise.

Right, so saying "we think our president is wrong" and Trump endorsing people smacking other people are somehow equal? They're not. DC's never endorsed or encouraged violence. The Donald has. There is a difference.

Yes there is a difference: The Dixie Chicks were never attacked first. What the Donald was saying is not to put up with the protesters crap. That's exactly what we need as a leader of our country today. Right now, we have a guy that does nothing but take crap from his idiotic Iran contract to Putin buzzing our ships with their fighter jets. Let me ask you this: do you think that one ship of ours would have been buzzed if Trump were President today??

Forum List

Back