Trump rally in California , dangerous situation

It's nasty. Just checked the LA Times. Police car smashed. They were throwing rocks. 17 arrested so far. Clashing with the police. Threatening pro Trump supporters.

When do you imagine the leftist douche bags in the media will get outraged at all this violence and hate?
It'll end up being Trump's fault.

when you tell your people you'll pay their fine you're assuming responsibility .... his supporters should have taken the high road and went home .... but NOOOOOOOOOOOO they're MAD ...

nooooooooooooo, they're idiots.
hmmm, no, the leftwing douche bags should have taken the high road and never showed up. No matter what happens, it's always Trump's fault. The public is wise to these sleaze bag tactics. The only people who actually hold Turmp responsible are douche bags like you.

If only Trump would put on a skirt and self identify as a black lesbian while adopting every single left wing policy possible he would be acceptable to the left. Why doesn't he realize this?

It's nasty. Just checked the LA Times. Police car smashed. They were throwing rocks. 17 arrested so far. Clashing with the police. Threatening pro Trump supporters.

When do you imagine the leftist douche bags in the media will get outraged at all this violence and hate?
It'll end up being Trump's fault.

when you tell your people you'll pay their fine you're assuming responsibility .... his supporters should have taken the high road and went home .... but NOOOOOOOOOOOO they're MAD ...

nooooooooooooo, they're idiots.
His supporters should have gone home??? Oh, of course, they had no right to be there in the first place because you don't think Trump should have the right to run for President. That somehow slipped my mind, thanks for reminding me. :fu:

LOL did that moron seriously just suggest that Trump supporters should have just left when confronted? I got an idea, why don't the damn police in these towns start doing their jobs and keeps these two groups apart and start making arrests when they encroach on each others space? I think we all know that it would be mostly those against Trump who would end u getting arrested.

Sorry, but that doesn't constitute "instigate" by any stretch of the imagination. Disputers who go there with the intention of preventing Trump from speaking deserve to have force used against them.

Trump is a tool. End of story. You get what you get when you mouth off like he does. Note, this doesn't happen to anybody else. Gee, why is that?

Sorry, but that doesn't constitute "instigate" by any stretch of the imagination. Disputers who go there with the intention of preventing Trump from speaking deserve to have force used against them.

Trump is a tool. End of story. You get what you get when you mouth off like he does. Note, this doesn't happen to anybody else. Gee, why is that?

It happens to every Republican, fool.

Who do you think you're kidding?

Because conservatives aren't savages?

Yeah, I'm sure those two little kids deserved to be pepper sprayed by the anti-Trump protesters.

Well, if you encourage violence, you get what you get...

Yeah......I'm sure those little kids were serious shit starters.

Yeah, and i'm blaming the kids...and saying they deserved it, right? I bet you're the guy who gets all bent out of shape about kids getting pepper sprayed in an incident that is a result of inflammatory rhetoric by the Donald, but see some dirt poor farmer and his wife and six kids accidentally killed by a drone attack in Afghanistan as collateral damage.

Yeah, I'm sure those two little kids deserved to be pepper sprayed by the anti-Trump protesters.

Well, if you encourage violence, you get what you get...

Yeah......I'm sure those little kids were serious shit starters.

Yeah, and i'm blaming the kids...and saying they deserved it, right? I bet you're the guy who gets all bent out of shape about kids getting pepper sprayed in an incident that is a result of inflammatory rhetoric by the Donald, but see some dirt poor farmer and his wife and six kids accidentally killed by a drone attack in Afghanistan as collateral damage.

So this is war is it?
I guess I should act accordingly .....

Yeah, that free speech thing is such a curse on America.

Forum List

Back