Trump Rallies Losing Prime Time - Fox Dumps Him

He is very repetitious and I don;t watch them either. But the media almost NEVER bothered to cover a Hillary rally - nobody even attended.

But you are acting pretty grandiose about the whole thing I bet you he has had more televised rallies than any Presidential contender in History

Oh, I'm sure he's had more air time than other presidential candidates.
What is SO enjoyable about the cable channels dropping his rallies is what it's doing to him.
So yesterday, trying to gin up his flagging worn-out act, he did two phone interviews on Fox.
Since they won't broadcast his bullshit, he's going to dog them with call-ins.
He's pathetic.
It’s you who’s pathetic.

Who would have ever thought that people get tired of hearing the same old shit over and over again?

This must be driving him crazy.
Even FOX NEWS won't broadcast his rallies anymore! LOL!!!

Trump, no longer ratings gold, loses his prime-time spot on Fox News

""In a crucial period with the midterms less than a month away, some in the White House are worried that the president is losing a megaphone to his base.""

"""During three Trump rallies last week, Fox News showed clips and highlights from his speeches but stuck largely with its normal weekday prime-time programming. On Saturday, when “Fox Report Weekend” and “Justice with Judge Jeanine” would ordinarily air, the network showed Trump’s speech from Topeka, Kan., in full. But on Tuesday, a rally in Council Bluffs, Iowa, was particularly hard to find — it was not aired live on any major network, and even C-SPAN cut away for other news. And on Wednesday night, as Trump took the stage in Erie, Pa., at 7 p.m., Fox News stuck with its coverage of Hurricane Michael.""""

Its one thing to be there. Those stadiums are still filling up, aren't they? But to a TV audience, how many times can you keep showing the same stuff? Trump supporters will do their talking at the polls.
Stadiums?
LOL!
Gymnasiums, maybe.
Maybe you've never seen a stadium.
Trump was in town last week. Certainly wasn’t a gymnasium. And it was overflowing. I know because it made my drive a long longer

Not sure how many stadiums he's used. I'd say most of them are arenas. But still. How many stadiums or arenas did Hillary, Bernie or Ted Cruz fill again?

This doesn't look like no gymnasium!

trump_rally-1200x627.jpg

Who would have ever thought that people get tired of hearing the same old shit over and over again?

""In a crucial period with the midterms less than a month away, some in the White House are worried that the president is losing a megaphone to his base.""

"""During three Trump rallies last week, Fox News showed clips and highlights from his speeches but stuck largely with its normal weekday prime-time programming. On Saturday, when “Fox Report Weekend” and “Justice with Judge Jeanine” would ordinarily air, the network showed Trump’s speech from Topeka, Kan., in full. But on Tuesday, a rally in Council Bluffs, Iowa, was particularly hard to find — it was not aired live on any major network, and even C-SPAN cut away for other news. And on Wednesday night, as Trump took the stage in Erie, Pa., at 7 p.m., Fox News stuck with its coverage of Hurricane Michael.""""

lol... With Trump on the trail every night, what do you expect, Tucker and Hannity to head for the Bahamas until after the election?

-Geaux

You be sure to let us know when He does a rally on the wet trolley tracks in Wisconsin, Goober.

Trump has never gone to a blue state and held a rally. Never.
He only goes to deeply red areas where he's sure to get a crowd.
He's the biggest fucking coward to ever dye his hair yellow and paint his face orange.
Trump held plenty of rallies in formerly blue states like Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Michigan before the election, numskull.

Yes, he did hold rallies there, however, has he been back to any of them?

The rallies he goes to now are nothing more than big ego strokes for His Orangeness.
He's going to red states where Dims are running for the Senate. That's where his presence will do the most good.

Its one thing to be there. Those stadiums are still filling up, aren't they? But to a TV audience, how many times can you keep showing the same stuff? Trump supporters will do their talking at the polls.
Stadiums?
LOL!
Gymnasiums, maybe.
Trump was in town last week. Certainly wasn’t a gymnasium. And it was overflowing. I know because it made my drive a long longer

Not sure how many stadiums he's used. I'd say most of them are arenas. But still. How many stadiums or arenas did Hillary, Bernie or Ted Cruz fill again?

View attachment 222275

Oh they definitely aren’t gymnasiums

Stadiums?
LOL!
Gymnasiums, maybe.

View attachment 222275

Hillary couldn't fill an elementary school classroom.

lol... With Trump on the trail every night, what do you expect, Tucker and Hannity to head for the Bahamas until after the election?

-Geaux

You be sure to let us know when He does a rally on the wet trolley tracks in Wisconsin, Goober.

Trump has never gone to a blue state and held a rally. Never.
He only goes to deeply red areas where he's sure to get a crowd.
He's the biggest fucking coward to ever dye his hair yellow and paint his face orange.
Trump held plenty of rallies in formerly blue states like Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Michigan before the election, numskull.

Yes, he did hold rallies there, however, has he been back to any of them?

The rallies he goes to now are nothing more than big ego strokes for His Orangeness.
He's going to red states where Dims are running for the Senate. That's where his presence will do the most good.

It’s a good stragety

He was here in MN last week though. I think that was more for the House race but we do have two senate races going on at the moment so that could help there too

Stadiums?
LOL!
Gymnasiums, maybe.

View attachment 222275

Not even with free stuff

Stadiums?
LOL!
Gymnasiums, maybe.

View attachment 222275

Hillary's book tour: 'What The Hell Happened?' ---- they have more books there than people!

la-ol-le-clinton-what-happened-book-tour-20170916.jpg

ABC_Hilary_Clinton_Book_Signing_TG_140610_16x9_992.jpg

Can you believe anyone was stupid enough to pay money for this?

th.jpg

I wonder how many million copies are still sitting in her garage.

I don't remember Obama's rallies being televised after he was president.
That's because he was too busy, you know, being a real president and cleaning up the disaster of a mess that was left to him.

The main thing your reality show messiah is concerned with is stroking his own ego .

-Geaux

Sorry, but all the cable channels used to carry Trump's rallies.
Now his rallies are ratings losers.
Need butthurt cream?
Meh, I never watched them. Would rather see Tucker and Hannity

-Geaux
Tucker and Hannity? LOL.

Are you suggesting that vidiot zombies who are content to sit and vegetate in front of inane crap like naked people walking around an island eating bugs and onstage paternity tests and fake wrestling, actually have a LIMIT to how much inanity they'll put up with??

Say it ain't so! :eek:

I can understand going to Hurricane Michael though. Not every day you get to see a blowhard without a fake-orange face.

Hey where'd you get that sigline? Dammit I made up a gif just like that and then it wouldn't show up on this board so I had to go with the Polish First Lady. I'm stealing it.

I was wondering how long it was going to take before people tired of his stand-up act. It's SO FUCKING STALE.

Enjoy the sig line and gif.
He ran out of material after the first show/rally.

He is giving the same stump speech as he is working to get Republicans elected in close races.

It is repetitive so there is no need for Fox to waste an hour and a half of prime time to carry basically the same speech.

You can see it on CSPAN if you want.

Meanwhile Trump draws thousands at his rallies.
If you look closely enough, you'll see that they are all basically the same person.

Stadiums?
LOL!
Gymnasiums, maybe.

View attachment 222275

What exactly is the virtue in "filling" an arena? Or a stadium?

What, is he selling something?

Forum List

Back