Trump Rallies Losing Prime Time - Fox Dumps Him

WaitingFor2020

Gold Member
Jul 24, 2016
New Orleans
Who would have ever thought that people get tired of hearing the same old shit over and over again?

This must be driving him crazy.
Even FOX NEWS won't broadcast his rallies anymore! LOL!!!

Trump, no longer ratings gold, loses his prime-time spot on Fox News

""In a crucial period with the midterms less than a month away, some in the White House are worried that the president is losing a megaphone to his base.""

"""During three Trump rallies last week, Fox News showed clips and highlights from his speeches but stuck largely with its normal weekday prime-time programming. On Saturday, when “Fox Report Weekend” and “Justice with Judge Jeanine” would ordinarily air, the network showed Trump’s speech from Topeka, Kan., in full. But on Tuesday, a rally in Council Bluffs, Iowa, was particularly hard to find — it was not aired live on any major network, and even C-SPAN cut away for other news. And on Wednesday night, as Trump took the stage in Erie, Pa., at 7 p.m., Fox News stuck with its coverage of Hurricane Michael.""""

Who would have ever thought that people get tired of hearing the same old shit over and over again?

""In a crucial period with the midterms less than a month away, some in the White House are worried that the president is losing a megaphone to his base.""

"""During three Trump rallies last week, Fox News showed clips and highlights from his speeches but stuck largely with its normal weekday prime-time programming. On Saturday, when “Fox Report Weekend” and “Justice with Judge Jeanine” would ordinarily air, the network showed Trump’s speech from Topeka, Kan., in full. But on Tuesday, a rally in Council Bluffs, Iowa, was particularly hard to find — it was not aired live on any major network, and even C-SPAN cut away for other news. And on Wednesday night, as Trump took the stage in Erie, Pa., at 7 p.m., Fox News stuck with its coverage of Hurricane Michael.""""

Its one thing to be there. Those stadiums are still filling up, aren't they? But to a TV audience, how many times can you keep showing the same stuff? Trump supporters will do their talking at the polls.

I hate it when he is on. The childish repetition of I am great bothers me.

He is very repetitious and I don;t watch them either. But the media almost NEVER bothered to cover a Hillary rally - nobody even attended.

But you are acting pretty grandiose about the whole thing I bet you he has had more televised rallies than any Presidential contender in History

Its one thing to be there. Those stadiums are still filling up, aren't they? But to a TV audience, how many times can you keep showing the same stuff? Trump supporters will do their talking at the polls.
Well covering the whole thing it is a little long, but I am sure it will be covered. The Crowds will be there because in the past 8 years we found out that there are people who think the same as we do, and we are not alone.

You know, anytime someone or something works in Trump's favor, they are the greatest and the best thing around.

When they go against him, or don't support him like he thinks he should be supported? He says they are sad, or bad, or some other derogatory comment.

I wonder if Trump is going to start talking bad about FOX for dropping coverage of his rallies?

To tell you the truth, everything you need to hear when Trump gives his rallies, you can get in the first 10 to 15 min., because after that, it's just repeating what he'd said before, and usually it is about how great he is and how he keeps winning.

And, there are also the references to supposed confirmed deals that are anything but...................denuclearization of N. Korea (still not done), as well as the USMCA (still has to pass through Congress, and it won't be voted on until after the elections at the earliest, but some have said it will come around in 2019).

Are you suggesting that vidiot zombies who are content to sit and vegetate in front of inane crap like naked people walking around an island eating bugs and onstage paternity tests and fake wrestling, actually have a LIMIT to how much inanity they'll put up with??

Say it ain't so! :eek:

I can understand going to Hurricane Michael though. Not every day you get to see a blowhard without a fake-orange face.

Hey where'd you get that sigline? Dammit I made up a gif just like that and then it wouldn't show up on this board so I had to go with the Polish First Lady. I'm stealing it.

He’s having a rally tonight in Ohio. I’ll post a live link when it’s available.

Oh yes please do. If there's one thing that will make this week worthwhile it's watching an asshole with an orange-painted face spill his narcissistic neuroses out yet again, in Ohio. Be still my fart.

whats the over and under for Hannity jumping off of a tall building ?

He’s having a rally tonight in Ohio. I’ll post a live link when it’s available.

Oh yes please do. If there's one thing that will make this week worthwhile it's watching an asshole with an orange-painted face spill his narcissistic neuroses out yet again, in Ohio. Be still my fart.
I’ll also post a vid that’ll be entertaining for people of your caliber.

I don't remember Obama's rallies being televised after he was president. Oh, and has anyone heard the new conservative comercial? It shows all you whiney ass liberals at your best.

lol... With Trump on the trail every night, what do you expect, Tucker and Hannity to head for the Bahamas until after the election?

-Geaux

Stadiums?
LOL!
Gymnasiums, maybe.
Maybe you've never seen a stadium.

lol... With Trump on the trail every night, what do you expect, Tucker and Hannity to head for the Bahamas until after the election?

-Geaux

Sorry, but all the cable channels used to carry Trump's rallies.
Now his rallies are ratings losers.
Need butthurt cream?

Are you suggesting that vidiot zombies who are content to sit and vegetate in front of inane crap like naked people walking around an island eating bugs and onstage paternity tests and fake wrestling, actually have a LIMIT to how much inanity they'll put up with??

Say it ain't so! :eek:

I can understand going to Hurricane Michael though. Not every day you get to see a blowhard without a fake-orange face.

Hey where'd you get that sigline? Dammit I made up a gif just like that and then it wouldn't show up on this board so I had to go with the Polish First Lady. I'm stealing it.

I was wondering how long it was going to take before people tired of his stand-up act. It's SO FUCKING STALE.

Enjoy the sig line and gif.

-Geaux

Sorry, but all the cable channels used to carry Trump's rallies.
Now his rallies are ratings losers.
Need butthurt cream?
Meh, I never watched them. Would rather see Tucker and Hannity

-Geaux

He is very repetitious and I don;t watch them either. But the media almost NEVER bothered to cover a Hillary rally - nobody even attended.

But you are acting pretty grandiose about the whole thing I bet you he has had more televised rallies than any Presidential contender in History

Oh, I'm sure he's had more air time than other presidential candidates.
What is SO enjoyable about the cable channels dropping his rallies is what it's doing to him.
So yesterday, trying to gin up his flagging worn-out act, he did two phone interviews on Fox.
Since they won't broadcast his bullshit, he's going to dog them with call-ins.
He's pathetic.

Forum List

Back