Trump raises taxes on the rich. Now they pay their fair share. Liberals rejoice

That's only part of it...they capped the deduction for property taxes at $10k guess what the property tax on even a $500k home is in these blue states, a hell of a lot more than $10k. Think property tax revolts in blue states when this hits home.

Yep- that is a hell of a tax hike on middle class Americans.

Think of how the middle class in New Jersey and California will do to the Republican Congressman who voted for this tax hike on them.

The middle class in NJ already revolted against property taxes. Word is taxpayers in CA are already hopping mad about recent tax increases, this will send them over the edge. I guess high tax blue states will have to roll back state and local taxes if they don't want people packing up and leaving in droves.

The way our property values keep going up- due to the high demand for property in California....that would certainly relieve pressure on our skyrocketing property values.

What i think will most likely happen if this does happen is two fold:
a) Voters will blame the Republican congressman in California for the bill passing and
b) Voters will pressure California to reduce taxes.

And then California will have its war between taxpayers and the public employee unions same as NJ. This war was always going to happen, this tax bill just speeds it up.

And California will be able to clearly see how our Republican congressman care more about going along with the GOP- than about Californians.

Just be quiet and pay your fair share of Federal income taxes you blue staters.

Think of how the middle class in New Jersey and California will do to the Republican Congressman who voted for this tax hike on them.

The middle class in NJ already revolted against property taxes. Word is taxpayers in CA are already hopping mad about recent tax increases, this will send them over the edge. I guess high tax blue states will have to roll back state and local taxes if they don't want people packing up and leaving in droves.

The way our property values keep going up- due to the high demand for property in California....that would certainly relieve pressure on our skyrocketing property values.

a) Voters will blame the Republican congressman in California for the bill passing and

And then California will have its war between taxpayers and the public employee unions same as NJ. This war was always going to happen, this tax bill just speeds it up.

And California will be able to clearly see how our Republican congressman care more about going along with the GOP- than about Californians.

Why am I not surprised that the Conservative just expects Americans to be shut up and pay their taxes.

(and don't blame Republicans for the bill that they voted for....)

That's only part of it...they capped the deduction for property taxes at $10k guess what the property tax on even a $500k home is in these blue states, a hell of a lot more than $10k. Think property tax revolts in blue states when this hits home.

In what universe is sustainable energy amd protecting the environment, "liberal"? That's only the case in moronic America, where we have a country half full of jackasses who think "conservative" means disagreeing with anything a smart person says.

Are you in the right thread even? :eusa_eh:

i am so happy for you guys.

Trump did what you never thought he would do. He raised taxes on the rich...just like you wanted.

You guys sure have been wrong about Trump a lot.

The Rich are going to pay their fair share!!

....and there was much rejoicing.

I'm sure Trump will accept apologies and thank yous for raising taxes on the rich.
Is that how Breitbart reported it?

Why am I not surprised that the Conservative just expects Americans to be shut up and pay their taxes.

(and don't blame Republicans for the bill that they voted for....)

Its long overdue that my taxes are reduced by taking away blue state's tax loopholes and forcing them to pay their fair share. On a side note, is it too mean that I beat up on liberals using their own talking points? :laugh:

OP I already told you liberals are never happy. Cut taxes they bitch and complain. Raise taxes they bitch and complain. Liberals are insane.
so in other words, if it isn't their idea, it can never be correct. got it.

No, liberals they even hate their own ideas and each other, I told you they were bat shit crazy. :cuckoo:

Liberals: We want wind power, we want solar power.

Liberals: Those goddamn wind farms are killing birds, those solar farms are destroying the desert ecosystem.

Conservatives. So what if thousands die ever year, burn more coal.

So what id our children & grandchildren will have a more difficult life. Burn more coal.

Send more miners under ground as Trump dismantles MSHA.

Coal kills more birds that wind.

"Either way, the results show that even with high-range estimates for renewables compared to low-range estimates for fossil fuels, fossil fuels are responsible for far more bird fatalities than solar or wind. " US News & World eport

Coal kills more birds than wind? :laugh: You know nothing about wind farms, obviously. Wind farms are killing protected endangered birds that would normally get you thrown in prison, but because liberals are killing them in liberal states its okay.

Yes, coal power kills many more times as many birds as does wind power. It's not even close. Like, by a factor of 30.

OP I already told you liberals are never happy. Cut taxes they bitch and complain. Raise taxes they bitch and complain. Liberals are insane.

No, liberals they even hate their own ideas and each other, I told you they were bat shit crazy. :cuckoo:

Liberals: Those goddamn wind farms are killing birds, those solar farms are destroying the desert ecosystem.

So what id our children & grandchildren will have a more difficult life. Burn more coal.

"Either way, the results show that even with high-range estimates for renewables compared to low-range estimates for fossil fuels, fossil fuels are responsible for far more bird fatalities than solar or wind. " US News & World eport

Coal kills more birds than wind? :laugh: You know nothing about wind farms, obviously. Wind farms are killing protected endangered birds that would normally get you thrown in prison, but because liberals are killing them in liberal states its okay.

Yes, coal power kills many more times as many birds as does wind power. It's not even close. Like, by a factor of 30.

Where, on planet Neptune prove it or you are Fake News.

But the blue states -- a/k/a, "the donor States" -- already pay more than their fair share. So you sound pretty uninformed and simple. Not that you care...totally worth it to , hopefully, annoy a liberal, amiright?

No whiner, you can look it up yourself. You sat there like a cackling fool and accused someone else of not knowing what they were talking about, despite not doing a bit of research yourself. And you were wrong. So you can sit there and flail for all I care.

Oh my, a con who is concerned about wildlife.

But the blue states -- a/k/a, "the donor States" -- already pay more than their fair share. So you sound pretty uninformed and simple. Not that you care...totally worth it to , hopefully, annoy a liberal, amiright?

We took back the White House and redefined fair share for blue states, your tax preparer will show you how much you owe.

No whiner, you can look it up yourself. You sat there like a cackling fool and accused someone else of not knowing what they were talking about, despite not doing a bit of research yourself. And you were wrong. So you can sit there and flail for all I care.

How many bald eagles has clean coal killed? Just one wind farm in California kills 60 eagles each year, liberals please end this carnage you bloodthirsty global warming nut jobs.

windmill-wind-farm-turbine-kill-bald-eagles-birds-bats-sad-hill-news.jpg

Oh my, a con who is concerned about wildlife.

Haha, more like a shameless liar who thinjs "being conservative" means adopting the opposite position of any true or smart thing anyone says.

How many bald eagles has clean coal killed? Just one wind farm in California kills 60 eagles each year, liberals please end this carnage you bloodthirsty global warming nut jobs.

You can keep squawking like those birds you are feigning concern for all you like. But what you said was demonstrably false. And, let's face it...you don't care that it was.

Link?

We took back the White House and redefined fair share for blue states, your tax preparer will show you how much you owe.

It's not "redefined", as it is temporary. And you can stop saying "we", as a 3rd grader knows as much about the tax bill as you do.

You are claiming taxes will NOT go up on the wealthy in NY and CA?

How, specifically, are they not going up?

Oh, they're going up.

But there's no downside because New York and California residents LOVE high taxes and, in every election, vote for the candidates who most effectively propmise to raise them.

So why could any of them possibly be at all unhappy?

it's because Trump did it.

IF YOU TOOK THE EXACT SAME TAX BILL AND PUT OBAMA'S NAME ON IT, PROGS WOULD BE JERKING OFF ALL OVER IT.

If the bill was written by a child molester......oh wait

Obama would never have his name on a piece of shit , pile money on the wealthy, piss poor excuse of a bill.

You elected a fucking idiot Donal Trump. .

I stated a fact. Something you retarded Trumpettes don't recognize.

You morons defend coal that will kill more people & fuck over your own kids.

I stated a fact. Something you retarded Trumpettes don't recognize.

You morons defend coal that will kill more people & fuck over your own kids.
I bet millions dying from the cold would be greater

i am so happy for you guys.

Trump did what you never thought he would do. He raised taxes on the rich...just like you wanted.

You guys sure have been wrong about Trump a lot.

The Rich are going to pay their fair share!!

....and there was much rejoicing.

I'm sure Trump will accept apologies and thank yous for raising taxes on the rich.

How exactly are taxes on the rich being 'raised'?

Are they going to pay more in 2019 than in 2017 or less?

Is the millionaires estate tax staying after all?

Only the top 30% take the deduction for state income taxes e.g. the 'rich' and that deduction has been eliminated in the Senate bill.

And you want us to believe that's all that's in the tax bill that affects the 'rich'?

WTF?

Forum List

Back