Trump raises taxes on the rich. Now they pay their fair share. Liberals rejoice

Conservatives. So what if thousands die ever year, burn more coal.

So what id our children & grandchildren will have a more difficult life. Burn more coal.

Send more miners under ground as Trump dismantles MSHA.

Coal kills more birds that wind.

"Either way, the results show that even with high-range estimates for renewables compared to low-range estimates for fossil fuels, fossil fuels are responsible for far more bird fatalities than solar or wind. " US News & World eport

Coal kills more birds than wind? :laugh: You know nothing about wind farms, obviously. Wind farms are killing protected endangered birds that would normally get you thrown in prison, but because liberals are killing them in liberal states its okay.
I stated a fact. Something you retarded Trumpettes don't recognize.

You morons defend coal that will kill more people & fuck over your own kids.

Lib please you LIE its not surprising lying is what the liberals do. Here NBC News and AP talk about how Obama and you liberal nut jobs gave yourselves immunity from the law for killing eagles and endangered birds with your damn wind farms eat it Wind farms can kill eagles without penalty - NBC News
Wow, a fucking Trump believer has the nerve to call anyone else a liar.

'Fuck you dipshit. Look up the facts.

Coal kills far more birds that wind power.

Translation, I provided proof published by your own liberal media and this triggered you, got it.

You did shit. Wat you posted provided no statistics about all eagle deaths.

Don't deflect, you liberal defenders of the environment are doing a lot of damage to the planet, what say you?
What say I ?? you're kidding?? Repubs poisoning our soil air and water and your moron is letting it happen?

No its you liberals in Dem run inner cities who are destroying the environment. Hell you don't even give the environment a chance you concrete over the environment obliterating it and bury pipes in the ground to funnel Dem city filth off to rivers and oceans.
Hope you can drink some of that great Michigan water

I lived in Michigan when you Dem's managed to pollute an entire great lake holy shit. Dead fish all along the beach, no swimming signs everywhere.
You poison the water land and air and still don't get it?

Oh go kill a elephant or a lion like the morons moron son

Don't deflect, you liberal defenders of the environment are doing a lot of damage to the planet, what say you?
What say I ?? you're kidding?? Repubs poisoning our soil air and water and your moron is letting it happen?

No its you liberals in Dem run inner cities who are destroying the environment. Hell you don't even give the environment a chance you concrete over the environment obliterating it and bury pipes in the ground to funnel Dem city filth off to rivers and oceans.
Hope you can drink some of that great Michigan water

I lived in Michigan when you Dem's managed to pollute an entire great lake holy shit. Dead fish all along the beach, no swimming signs everywhere.
So, no Republicans polluted?

How exactly are taxes on the rich being 'raised'?

Are they going to pay more in 2019 than in 2017 or less?

Is the millionaires estate tax staying after all?

Only the top 30% take the deduction for state income taxes e.g. the 'rich' and that deduction has been eliminated in the Senate bill.

And you want us to believe that's all that's in the tax bill that affects the 'rich'?

WTF?

No the 'rich' also get screwed on deducting property taxes which are now capped at $10k. Christ who even knows what would make you libwits happy, congress caps or takes away a bunch of deductions that mostly benefit the rich and all you libs do is bitch and complain.

Bullshit.

If that was ALL that was in the tax bill you'd have a point, but it's only a small part, which means what you just said is a big-part lie.

The rich lose most of their deduction for mortgage interest, property taxes, they lose their deduction for state income taxes altogether and still you liberals bitch and complain.

YES BECAUSE THEY STILL OVERALL PAY LESS

What part of that don't you understand?

screen-shot-2017-12-04-at-120611-pm.png

screen-shot-2017-12-04-at-111838-am.png

Last edited:
Only the top 30% take the deduction for state income taxes e.g. the 'rich' and that deduction has been eliminated in the Senate bill.

And you want us to believe that's all that's in the tax bill that affects the 'rich'?

WTF?

No the 'rich' also get screwed on deducting property taxes which are now capped at $10k. Christ who even knows what would make you libwits happy, congress caps or takes away a bunch of deductions that mostly benefit the rich and all you libs do is bitch and complain.

Bullshit.

If that was ALL that was in the tax bill you'd have a point, but it's only a small part, which means what you just said is a big-part lie.

The rich lose most of their deduction for mortgage interest, property taxes, they lose their deduction for state income taxes altogether and still you liberals bitch and complain.

YES BECAUSE THEY STILL PAY WAY LESS

Way less than who?

So when you find out the top 1% pays 30% of the taxes and the top 10% pays 70% you still say stupid stuff.

WTF?

Bullshit.

Way less than who?

So when you find out the top 1% pays 30% of the taxes and the top 10% pays 70% you still say stupid stuff.

...less than themselves WITHOUT the budget busting tax-cut bill, duh.

Top 1% takes home around 25% of all income in this country why the fuck should they not pay 30% of taxes?

TPC%20tax%20cut%20winners.PNG

It is as if Republicans got together and thought - hmmm, how can we max-out our credit cards to help people that need it least in this country?

i am so happy for you guys.

Trump did what you never thought he would do. He raised taxes on the rich...just like you wanted.

You guys sure have been wrong about Trump a lot.

The Rich are going to pay their fair share!!

....and there was much rejoicing.

I'm sure Trump will accept apologies and thank yous for raising taxes on the rich.

No taxes are being raised on the rich. Taxes will go up for some middle class people. Trump will get a big cut thanks to the pass through provision which will be a big loophole for the rich.

Trump did what you never thought he would do. He raised taxes on the rich...just like you wanted.

I'm sure Trump will accept apologies and thank yous for raising taxes on the rich.

No taxes are being raised on the rich. Taxes will go up for some middle class people. Trump will get a big cut thanks to the pass through provision which will be a big loophole for the rich.

Trump dill do MUCH better than that, the bill is practically WRITTEN for Trump and his kids:

This is going to cost me a fortune,Trump said on Wednesday in Missouri. “This is not good for me.

So surely at least a few of the most egregious loopholes that benefit Mr. Trump and real estate developers like him will be closed.

Not in the slightest.

In fact, the proposals seem almost tailor-made to enrich the president and people like him.

“Commercial real estate came out essentially unscathed,” said Douglas Holtz-Eakin, president of the American Action Forum, a conservative advocacy group. Real estate developers “didn’t lose anything they care about,” and they got even more breaks, like a shorter depreciation schedule in the Senate tax bill, Mr. Holtz-Eakin pointed out.

Mr. Trump still has not released his tax returns, so it’s impossible to know to what extent he would personally benefit from the legislation. But there’s little doubt that he would.

“Lower pass-through rates and the repeal of the alternative minimum tax — those two alone are so hugely beneficial to Trump that I have trouble imagining any way that he wouldn’t come out ahead,” said Steve Wamhoff, senior fellow for federal tax policy at the nonpartisan Institute on Taxation and Economic Policy. (The pass-through reference involves income that typically comes from partnerships and limited liability companies.)

Not only that, but rental income, royalty payments and licensing fees — some of the president’s major sources of income — get especially favorable treatment under new rates for pass-through income. (Mr. Trump’s assets include more than 500 pass-through partnerships and limited liability companies.)

“Trump will make out like a bandit on all the big items,” said Steven M. Rosenthal, a senior fellow at the nonpartisan Tax Policy Center./

Trump Says G.O.P. Tax Bill Wouldn’t Benefit Him. That’s Not True.

Trump and the GOP cut funding for cancer patients who have Medicare.
Didn’t your lying media tell you that?

The way our property values keep going up- due to the high demand for property in California....that would certainly relieve pressure on our skyrocketing property values.

What i think will most likely happen if this does happen is two fold:
a) Voters will blame the Republican congressman in California for the bill passing and
b) Voters will pressure California to reduce taxes.

And then California will have its war between taxpayers and the public employee unions same as NJ. This war was always going to happen, this tax bill just speeds it up.

And California will be able to clearly see how our Republican congressman care more about going along with the GOP- than about Californians.

Just be quiet and pay your fair share of Federal income taxes you blue staters.

Why am I not surprised that the Conservative just expects Americans to be shut up and pay their taxes.

(and don't blame Republicans for the bill that they voted for....)

Its long overdue that my taxes are reduced by taking away blue state's tax loopholes and forcing them to pay their fair share. On a side note, is it too mean that I beat up on liberals using their own talking points? :laugh:

That is a fake argument. The fact is that deductions for state and local taxes has nothing to do with what you pay. Taxing people on taxes paid is wrong. It doesn't matter what their politics are. Many of these people are middle class.

So what id our children & grandchildren will have a more difficult life. Burn more coal.

"Either way, the results show that even with high-range estimates for renewables compared to low-range estimates for fossil fuels, fossil fuels are responsible for far more bird fatalities than solar or wind. " US News & World eport

Coal kills more birds than wind? :laugh: You know nothing about wind farms, obviously. Wind farms are killing protected endangered birds that would normally get you thrown in prison, but because liberals are killing them in liberal states its okay.

Yes, coal power kills many more times as many birds as does wind power. It's not even close. Like, by a factor of 30.

Where, on planet Neptune prove it or you are Fake News.

No whiner, you can look it up yourself. You sat there like a cackling fool and accused someone else of not knowing what they were talking about, despite not doing a bit of research yourself. And you were wrong. So you can sit there and flail for all I care.

How many bald eagles has clean coal killed? Just one wind farm in California kills 60 eagles each year, liberals please end this carnage you bloodthirsty global warming nut jobs.

windmill-wind-farm-turbine-kill-bald-eagles-birds-bats-sad-hill-news.jpg

There is no such thing as clean coal. Natural gas is cleaner than clean coal.

How exactly are taxes on the rich being 'raised'?

Are they going to pay more in 2019 than in 2017 or less?

Is the millionaires estate tax staying after all?

WTF?

They also get a lower tax rate which helps them much more than the middle class. Also this pass-through is a huge loophole that many rich people will take advantage of. Also the money that companies save will likely mean higher stock prices which overwhelmingly favor the rich. Also they will benefit from the reduction or elimination of the estate tax.

WTF?

Bullshit.

Way less than who?

You would be right if this was a cross the board tax cut. However what this does is raise taxes on some groups and lowers taxes on others. Why should the rich get any tax cuts while graduate students get a tax increase. Suburban taxpayers in even red states like Georgia will be hurt by the tax bill. Marco Rubio and Mike Lee actually told the truth about this bill. It does nothing for working families yet their amendment to help working families was defeated. Just because it would only have lowered the corporate rate to 22% which is a nearly 40% cut.

Bullshit.

Way less than who?

You would be right if this was a cross the board tax cut. However what this does is raise taxes on some groups and lowers taxes on others. Why should the rich get any tax cuts while graduate students get a tax increase. Suburban taxpayers in even red states like Georgia will be hurt by the tax bill. Marco Rubio and Mike Lee actually told the truth about this bill. It does nothing for working families yet their amendment to help working families was defeated. Just because it would only have lowered the corporate rate to 22% which is a nearly 40% cut.

No kidding, you forgot Armageddon....and you forgot end of the world.

I stated a fact. Something you retarded Trumpettes don't recognize.

You morons defend coal that will kill more people & fuck over your own kids.

Lib please you LIE its not surprising lying is what the liberals do. Here NBC News and AP talk about how Obama and you liberal nut jobs gave yourselves immunity from the law for killing eagles and endangered birds with your damn wind farms eat it Wind farms can kill eagles without penalty - NBC News
Wow, a fucking Trump believer has the nerve to call anyone else a liar.

'Fuck you dipshit. Look up the facts.

Coal kills far more birds that wind power.

Translation, I provided proof published by your own liberal media and this triggered you, got it.
Proof? How does an article that does no comparison proof?

When did he raise taxes on the rich? He did promise that when he was a candidate but I don't recall him doing it. Are you just lying like usual?

Beto said he would support taxing the wealth of the country’s super-rich. And before you conservatives lose your shit, Trump said the same thing when he was running. Maybe Beto means it though.

Fundamental to this experiment of America and democracy is ensuring we don’t have princes and princesses, kings and queens, a concentration of wealth and power and privilege, and that’s exactly what we have in this country right now. So both for reasons of generating the revenue that we need and reasons to achieve the political democracy by having an economic democracy, some part of that wealth that has been built up and continues to be built up and receives favorable preferential treatment in the tax code must be taxed for our common benefit,” he added.

Most Democrats support rolling back all or a portion of President Donald Trump’s tax cuts. Hell Beto, don’t just roll back the Trump tax breaks, roll back the Bush tax breaks too, then Roll Back the Reagan Tax Cuts if you really want to make America great again.

When did he raise taxes on the rich? He did promise that when he was a candidate but I don't recall him doing it. Are you just lying like usual?

Beto said he would support taxing the wealth of the country’s super-rich. And before you conservatives lose your shit, Trump said the same thing when he was running. Maybe Beto means it though.

Fundamental to this experiment of America and democracy is ensuring we don’t have princes and princesses, kings and queens, a concentration of wealth and power and privilege, and that’s exactly what we have in this country right now. So both for reasons of generating the revenue that we need and reasons to achieve the political democracy by having an economic democracy, some part of that wealth that has been built up and continues to be built up and receives favorable preferential treatment in the tax code must be taxed for our common benefit,” he added.

Most Democrats support rolling back all or a portion of President Donald Trump’s tax cuts. Hell Beto, don’t just roll back the Trump tax breaks, roll back the Bush tax breaks too, then Roll Back the Reagan Tax Cuts if you really want to make America great again.

He removed SALT deductions.

Explain to the class how that affected the rich.

I’ll hang up and listen.

Yes, but carbon dioxide still exists and so do rich people, so how could they be happy?

I liked how part of the Green New Deal was to put CO2 scrubbers into the atmosphere.

We already have them....they are called trees.

Forum List

Back