Trump raises taxes on the rich. Now they pay their fair share. Liberals rejoice

i am so happy for you guys.

Trump did what you never thought he would do. He raised taxes on the rich...just like you wanted.

You guys sure have been wrong about Trump a lot.

The Rich are going to pay their fair share!!

....and there was much rejoicing.

I'm sure Trump will accept apologies and thank yous for raising taxes on the rich.

How exactly are taxes on the rich being 'raised'?

Are they going to pay more in 2019 than in 2017 or less?

Is the millionaires estate tax staying after all?

No SALT DEDUCTIONS will hammer those millionaires living in high SALT STATES.

Oh so Trump is not raising taxes on millionaires- he is raising taxes on millionaires in Blue states. And the middle class in Blue States.

While eliminating the Millionaire Estate tax and lowering the income tax rate all millionaires.

So bottom line Trump is raising the taxes for the middle class- for the states that didn't vote for him.
Right.....raising taxes on people that feel they don't pay enough.

Trump did what you never thought he would do. He raised taxes on the rich...just like you wanted.

I'm sure Trump will accept apologies and thank yous for raising taxes on the rich.

Oh so Trump is not raising taxes on millionaires- he is raising taxes on millionaires in Blue states. And the middle class in Blue States.

While eliminating the Millionaire Estate tax and lowering the income tax rate all millionaires.

So bottom line Trump is raising the taxes for the middle class- for the states that didn't vote for him.
Right.....raising taxes on people that feel they don't pay enough.

Meanwhile, those who don't feel they pay enough could have sent AS MUCH MONEY AS THEY WANT TO THE TREASURY. THERE IS NO MAXIMUM TAX, ONLY A MINIMUM.

No those assholes are proper fucked.

It's going to cost some of the rich fat cats on WALL STREET will PAY MILLIONS MORE IN TAXES EVERY YEAR!!!!

PROGS REJOICE!!!!!!

THE RICH WILL PAY THEIR FAIR SHARE! It's all you've ever wanted.

Throw a fucking parade.

OP I already told you liberals are never happy. Cut taxes they bitch and complain. Raise taxes they bitch and complain. Liberals are insane.
so in other words, if it isn't their idea, it can never be correct. got it.

Trump said they would pay more, that's all his cult needs to hear.

Details are irrelevant to the uneducated.
right, cause in our education we learned if one pays more they're actually paying more.

That's only part of it...they capped the deduction for property taxes at $10k guess what the property tax on even a $500k home is in these blue states, a hell of a lot more than $10k. Think property tax revolts in blue states when this hits home.

Yep- that is a hell of a tax hike on middle class Americans.

Think of how the middle class in New Jersey and California will do to the Republican Congressman who voted for this tax hike on them.

The middle class in NJ already revolted against property taxes. Word is taxpayers in CA are already hopping mad about recent tax increases, this will send them over the edge. I guess high tax blue states will have to roll back state and local taxes if they don't want people packing up and leaving in droves.

The way our property values keep going up- due to the high demand for property in California....that would certainly relieve pressure on our skyrocketing property values.

What i think will most likely happen if this does happen is two fold:
a) Voters will blame the Republican congressman in California for the bill passing and
b) Voters will pressure California to reduce taxes.

And then California will have its war between taxpayers and the public employee unions same as NJ. This war was always going to happen, this tax bill just speeds it up.

OP I already told you liberals are never happy. Cut taxes they bitch and complain. Raise taxes they bitch and complain. Liberals are insane.

No, liberals they even hate their own ideas and each other, I told you they were bat shit crazy. :cuckoo:

Liberals: We want wind power, we want solar power.

Liberals: Those goddamn wind farms are killing birds, those solar farms are destroying the desert ecosystem.

That's only part of it...they capped the deduction for property taxes at $10k guess what the property tax on even a $500k home is in these blue states, a hell of a lot more than $10k. Think property tax revolts in blue states when this hits home.

Think of how the middle class in New Jersey and California will do to the Republican Congressman who voted for this tax hike on them.

The middle class in NJ already revolted against property taxes. Word is taxpayers in CA are already hopping mad about recent tax increases, this will send them over the edge. I guess high tax blue states will have to roll back state and local taxes if they don't want people packing up and leaving in droves.

The way our property values keep going up- due to the high demand for property in California....that would certainly relieve pressure on our skyrocketing property values.

a) Voters will blame the Republican congressman in California for the bill passing and

And then California will have its war between taxpayers and the public employee unions same as NJ. This war was always going to happen, this tax bill just speeds it up.
Yep......cats and dogs living together.....mass hysteria.

I get it, you know more than the experts that analyzed the bill & say you're full of shit.

No, liberals they even hate their own ideas and each other, I told you they were bat shit crazy. :cuckoo:

Liberals: Those goddamn wind farms are killing birds, those solar farms are destroying the desert ecosystem.

Conservatives. So what if thousands die ever year, burn more coal.

So what id our children & grandchildren will have a more difficult life. Burn more coal.

Send more miners under ground as Trump dismantles MSHA.

Coal kills more birds that wind.

"Either way, the results show that even with high-range estimates for renewables compared to low-range estimates for fossil fuels, fossil fuels are responsible for far more bird fatalities than solar or wind. " US News & World eport

And California will be able to clearly see how our Republican congressman care more about going along with the GOP- than about Californians.

There's a bridge in Brooklyn for sale that is perfect for You and the other Trumpettes that are silly enough to actual believe that!

:rofl::rofl:

:cuckoo:

Republicans just fucked every Republican living in Califonia & New York, etc. Tht's like bombing your own troops in war if it kills more of the enemy.

And California will be able to clearly see how our Republican congressman care more about going along with the GOP- than about Californians.

it seems the libs are still bitching.

Of course. I was being a smart ass.

Of course they don't like anything he does by definition.

I get it, you know more than the experts that analyzed the bill & say you're full of shit.

You are claiming taxes will NOT go up on the wealthy in NY and CA?

How, specifically, are they not going up?

Oh, they're going up.

But there's no downside because New York and California residents LOVE high taxes and, in every election, vote for the candidates who most effectively propmise to raise them.

So why could any of them possibly be at all unhappy?

Shameless lie. The top 1% is getting 50% of the total tax break. You know, the rich wouldnt piss on you if you were on fire...so I am certain they would get quite a chuckle out of you being their devoted little footsoldier.

Last edited:

In what universe is sustainable energy amd protecting the environment, "liberal"? That's only the case in moronic America, where we have a country half full of jackasses who think "conservative" means disagreeing with anything a smart person says.

Oh, they're going up.

But there's no downside because New York and California residents LOVE high taxes and, in every election, vote for the candidates who most effectively propmise to raise them.

it's because Trump did it.

IF YOU TOOK THE EXACT SAME TAX BILL AND PUT OBAMA'S NAME ON IT, PROGS WOULD BE JERKING OFF ALL OVER IT.

Oh, they're going up.

it's because Trump did it.

IF YOU TOOK THE EXACT SAME TAX BILL AND PUT OBAMA'S NAME ON IT, PROGS WOULD BE JERKING OFF ALL OVER IT.

No dumbass, bevause if you took the same tax bill amd put Obama's name on it, it would never have even come to the floor for a vote in a Republican Congress.

And Obama would never sign such an abomination anyway.

Conservatives. So what if thousands die ever year, burn more coal.

So what id our children & grandchildren will have a more difficult life. Burn more coal.

Send more miners under ground as Trump dismantles MSHA.

Coal kills more birds that wind.

"Either way, the results show that even with high-range estimates for renewables compared to low-range estimates for fossil fuels, fossil fuels are responsible for far more bird fatalities than solar or wind. " US News & World eport

Coal kills more birds than wind? :laugh: You know nothing about wind farms, obviously. Wind farms are killing protected endangered birds that would normally get you thrown in prison, but because liberals are killing them in liberal states its okay.

Forum List

Back