Trump: "Qatar funds radical Islamic terror"

trump tweeted on twitter: "During my recent trip to the Middle East I stated that there can no longer be funding of Radical Ideology. Leaders pointed to Qatar - look!"

what about Saudi Arabia & Iran?

Muslims MUST fund JIHAD-----it is a PILLAR OF ISLAM------ZAKAT. Muslims
who do not donate to the weapons and methods of kaffir throat slitting----DO
NOT GET INTO JANNAH, even those who fast during ramadingdong

Qatar is a democracy and the Saudi are a monarchy. Qatar, and the UAE are both democracies and the Saudi are mistrustful of democracy.

Trump is siding with anti-democratic forces and in favour of civil rights violating monarchies and dictatorships. Not surprising.

a democracy ruled by a king? you're stupid.

Saudis & other Arabs who work in Qatar are quitting their jobs in droves over this rift

Saudis made some kind of deal with Trump. Saudi has tried taking over Qatar before. This is a ploy to overthrow the Qatari government. Saudis know Trump is easily brought and probably has made some arr

Saudi accusing Qatar of terrorism is like a fat person calling an anorexic person obese.

Majority of 9/11 hijackers were from Saudi's. Al Qaeda gave birth in Saudi. But Saudi wants to call someone a terrorist?

Trump also fails to realize the biggest military base in the middle east is in Qatar.

You and every other poster yelling about Trump arms deals...

STFU

Where were you when Obama made $287 billion in arms deals????? Most of which was to....wait for it...SAUDI ARABIA!!!!!!!!!!!

Quit drinking the Kool Aid and wake the f*ck up.

Trump amriki zaki, McCain amriki ghabi!

"Trump is a smart american, mccain is a dumb american"

Mad Dog Mattis called the Qatari Defense Secretary. once again it appears Mad Dog disagrees with Trump. *sigh*

trump tweeted on twitter: "During my recent trip to the Middle East I stated that there can no longer be funding of Radical Ideology. Leaders pointed to Qatar - look!"

Qatar is a democracy and the Saudi are a monarchy. Qatar, and the UAE are both democracies and the Saudi are mistrustful of democracy.

Trump is siding with anti-democratic forces and in favour of civil rights violating monarchies and dictatorships. Not surprising.

you are a joke-----GREAT BRITAIN is also a monarchy. your concepts are kindergarten

Democracy in any Muslim country ends up going full retard extremist.
Unless they set up a totalitarian regime, Muslims will just kill each other over their differences and have complete anarchy.

Islam has proven it is incompatible with Democracy.

And he doesn't seem to have had a clue that we have a big military base in Qatar. What a doofus.

you are a joke-----GREAT BRITAIN is also a monarchy. your concepts are kindergarten
Great Britain is not a monarchy. The queen does not rule the country. Her position is titular. She has no real power at all. In the ME the monarchies are real monarchies.

Great Britain is not a monarchy. The queen does not rule the country. Her position is titular. She has no real power at all. In the ME the monarchies are real monarchies.

so? Isis is not a monarchy either. Iran is not a monarchy. Even North Korea is not a monarchy.
Mao was not a KING. I do not believe that Saudi Arabia has a problem with Qatar because it is a
glorious DEMOCRACY which works towards TRUTH, JUSTICE and THE NOBLE WAY

And he doesn't seem to have had a clue that we have a big military base in Qatar. What a doofus.

does anyone have evidence that Trump does not know that the USA has a military base in Qatar?---
and why anyone would make such a dim claim?

Saudis made some kind of deal with Trump. Saudi has tried taking over Qatar before. This is a ploy to overthrow the Qatari government. Saudis know Trump is easily brought and probably has made some arr

Saudi accusing Qatar of terrorism is like a fat person calling an anorexic person obese.

Majority of 9/11 hijackers were from Saudi's. Al Qaeda gave birth in Saudi. But Saudi wants to call someone a terrorist?

Trump also fails to realize the biggest military base in the middle east is in Qatar.

STFU

Where were you when Obama made $287 billion in arms deals????? Most of which was to....wait for it...SAUDI ARABIA!!!!!!!!!!!

All the other Muslim nations, "pointed their finger" at Qatar, but it was nowhere to be found on the list of terrorist nations that should be banned.

Countries where Trump does business are not hit by new travel restrictions

The executive order he signed Friday bars all entry for the next 90 days by travelers from Syria, Iran, Iraq, Yemen, Sudan, Somalia and Libya. Excluded from the lists are several majority-Muslim nations where the Trump Organization is active and which in some cases have also faced troublesome issues with terrorism.

Last edited:

STFU

All the other Muslim nations, "pointed their finger" at Qatar, but it was nowhere to be found on the list of terrorist nations that should be banned.

Long ago----way back when Saddam was king------enthusiastic muslims told me
that Saddam was RIGHT to invade Kuwait------because KUWAIT HAS LOTS OF
MONEY BUT DOES NOT SUPPORT NOBLE ISLAMIC CAUSES (like the holy
Taliban in Afghanistan) bottom line-----lots of money creates animosities
in DA UMMAH

STFU

Long ago----way back when Saddam was king------enthusiastic muslims told me
that Saddam was RIGHT to invade Kuwait------because KUWAIT HAS LOTS OF
MONEY BUT DOES NOT SUPPORT NOBLE ISLAMIC CAUSES (like the holy
Taliban in Afghanistan) bottom line-----lots of money creates animosities
in DA UMMAH
I believe we should "audit the public policy manufacturing process", instead of the Fed.

Qatar isn't funding terrorism. They do fund the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt, but that's not a terrorist organization. They may be nasty fundamentalists, but they're not terrorists. They're a populist movement in Egypt, and populist movements don't gain power by killing their own people.

(Do not confuse the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt with Hamas or groups in other nations that use the name Muslim Brotherhood. They are all separate organizations.)

The Saudis are allied with the Egyptian government, and hate the Muslim Brotherhood (in Egypt). The Saudis are worried that the MB will, by winning elections, take power in Egypt, and then the populist movement will spread to threaten the Saudi monarchy.

And there's the Iran thing. The Saudis compete with Iran for dominance in the middle east. While Qatar is not pro-Iran, they aren't part of the Saudi hate-Iran alliance, and that really bothers the Saudis.

This whole thing will probably be handled diplomatically, provided Trump doesn't blunder in. The Saudis will ask for Qatar to ease down on the MB support, Qatar will comply.

Qatar isn't funding terrorism. They do fund the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt, but that's not a terrorist organization. They may be nasty fundamentalists, but they're not terrorists. They're a populist movement in Egypt, and populist movements don't gain power by killing their own people.

(Do not confuse the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt with Hamas or groups in other nations that use the name Muslim Brotherhood. They are all separate organizations.)

The Saudis are allied with the Egyptian government, and hate the Muslim Brotherhood (in Egypt). The Saudis are worried that the MB will, by winning elections, take power in Egypt, and then the populist movement will spread to threaten the Saudi monarchy.

And there's the Iran thing. The Saudis compete with Iran for dominance in the middle east. While Qatar is not pro-Iran, they aren't part of the Saudi hate-Iran alliance, and that really bothers the Saudis.

Muslim brotherhood is not into killing ITS OWN SUNNI POPULATION----they just like to kill copts.
(for more information---talk to an expat copt if you can get him to trust your discretion----
assuming you got any)

It never occurred to me NOT to link Muslim brotherhood ---moieties. As to MB wanting to
topple the Saudi Monarchy <<< that is a very NON-SPECIFIC statement. The issue is not
"monarchy" -------the issue is the POLICIES of the present Saudi monarchy which is
OFFENSIVE to muslims who reject that horrific notion of USA military on Saudi "HOLY" Soil
and stuff like that. Monarchy----(aka "CALIPHATE" ) is the ONLY FORM OF GOVERNMENT
acceptable in shariah law

What the hell did Trump unleash in the Middle East when touched that orb????

"The head of al Jazeera news told me in 2010 that Qatar has a nuclear weapon. Just one. Al Jazeera. It can be used once--then it's gone." - Julian Assange with his typical fearmongering

Forum List

Back