Trump: "Qatar funds radical Islamic terror"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
trump tweeted on twitter: "During my recent trip to the Middle East I stated that there can no longer be funding of Radical Ideology. Leaders pointed to Qatar - look!"

what about Saudi Arabia & Iran?

yeah, he is an idiot. He was talking about stopping financing terrorism when he just made a deal to sell billions of dollars of equipment to terrorist sponsors :dunno:

Saudis made some kind of deal with Trump. Saudi has tried taking over Qatar before. This is a ploy to overthrow the Qatari government. Saudis know Trump is easily brought and probably has made some arr

Saudi accusing Qatar of terrorism is like a fat person calling an anorexic person obese.

Majority of 9/11 hijackers were from Saudi's. Al Qaeda gave birth in Saudi. But Saudi wants to call someone a terrorist?

Trump also fails to realize the biggest military base in the middle east is in Qatar.

trump tweeted on twitter: "During my recent trip to the Middle East I stated that there can no longer be funding of Radical Ideology. Leaders pointed to Qatar - look!"

Muslims MUST fund JIHAD-----it is a PILLAR OF ISLAM------ZAKAT. Muslims
who do not donate to the weapons and methods of kaffir throat slitting----DO
NOT GET INTO JANNAH, even those who fast during ramadingdong

Zakat isn't funding Jihad. Lol. Zakat is given to help the poor.

the 9-11 commission found out zakat helped fund the attack.
Some of the countries that still do mandatory zakat are terrorist sponsors and the state collects the taxes.

From what I have read big funder of terrorism lives in Qatar and a lot of the push to terrorize also comes out of Kuwait.

Some of the countries that still do mandatory zakat are terrorist sponsors and the state collects the taxes.

A phony zakat fund doesn't change the purpose of zakat. Zakat isn't for funding jihad. Zakat is given to people who need food, shelter ,clothing and other essentials. Of course terrorist of hide their in innocent funds. The mafia hides their money is restaurants and charities as well. Doesn't mean charities or restaurants are bad.

Every year I give zakat in the form of rice and other staple foods at the end of Ramadan.

A phony zakat fund doesn't change the purpose of zakat. Zakat isn't for funding jihad. Zakat is given to people who need food, shelter ,clothing and other essentials. Of course terrorist of hide their in innocent funds. The mafia hides their money is restaurants and charities as well. Doesn't mean charities or restaurants are bad.

Every year I give zakat in the form of rice and other staple foods at the end of Ramadan.
That is very debatable.
The 7th destination is for funding people to impose shariah..

try again -----ZAKAT specifically is EARMARKED for muslim "causes"-----it is true that it CAN
be used to buy rice for starving muslims. It CANNOT be used to build a church or a hospital dedicated
to the care of hindu children. You need to STUDY UP. Shariah is fascinating ---there are exceptions-----Zakat CAN be used for the benefit of Christian children IF THE CHILDREN AND THEIR PARENTS
AND THE WORLD are carefully informed MUSLIMS DO THIS "good thing" ZAKAT can be used
to buy a bomb to tie to the ass of a muslimah slut who wants to blow herself and a church to "jahannam". Now be a good muslim and DON't give that rice to an ASHRAM (there are some ashrams in upstate NY
if you want to violate the usual custom)

Saudis made some kind of deal with Trump. Saudi has tried taking over Qatar before. This is a ploy to overthrow the Qatari government. Saudis know Trump is easily brought and probably has made some arr

Saudi accusing Qatar of terrorism is like a fat person calling an anorexic person obese.

Majority of 9/11 hijackers were from Saudi's. Al Qaeda gave birth in Saudi. But Saudi wants to call someone a terrorist?

Trump also fails to realize the biggest military base in the middle east is in Qatar.

I do not believe that Trump is all that confused about Saudi Arabia. There are muslims from Saudi Arabia who are actually decent people and right now the Saudi government seems to be leaning towards moderation----no matter how much that fact breaks your heart ----TRY TO COPE. Saudi Arabia is UNDER ATTACK by lots
of muslims with roots NOT IN SAUDI ARABIA -------specifically it lots of that filth is coming from Iran and its
proxy "sect" -----SHIITISM (do not be confused---LOTS OF SUNNIS also dream of a takeover of
"mecca" as did the Yemeni dog-----BIN LADEN ----sunni---not Shiite) The one Saudi I knew well was a
sane muslim-------

I do not believe that Trump is all that confused about Saudi Arabia. There are muslims from Saudi Arabia who are actually decent people and right now the Saudi government seems to be leaning towards moderation----no matter how much that fact breaks your heart ----TRY TO COPE. Saudi Arabia is UNDER ATTACK by lots
of muslims with roots NOT IN SAUDI ARABIA -------specifically it lots of that filth is coming from Iran and its
proxy "sect" -----SHIITISM (do not be confused---LOTS OF SUNNIS also dream of a takeover of
"mecca" as did the Yemeni dog-----BIN LADEN ----sunni---not Shiite) The one Saudi I knew well was a
sane muslim-------
Saudi is hardly moving towards moderation. They just jailed a woman because she tried driving into Saudi. I've actually been there a few times. It's a depressing place.

Shia's are not all bad. Just like not all Sunnis are good.

Yes there's lots of filth from Iran but its also coming out of Saudi.

sane muslim-------
Saudi is hardly moving towards moderation. They just jailed a woman because she tried driving into Saudi. I've actually been there a few times. It's a depressing place.

Shia's are not all bad. Just like not all Sunnis are good.

Yes there's lots of filth from Iran but its also coming out of Saudi.

female driving is illegal in Saudi Arabia ----CONSISTENT WITH SHARIAH LAW. Do
you know anything about shariah law? You are free to ask----my very own hubby was
born into a VERY SHARIAH ADHERENT society. Saudi Arabia is leaning toward
moderation in its international relationships--------the stuff fully controlled by the top guys
in government-----In Islamic lands, the local adherence to shariah is a strong force that
even kings cannot fight. The Turkish government had lots of problems when it was trying
to get rid of shariah (In the Ottoman empire days) Shias are, for all practical purposes----
IRANIAN. Hezbollah is Iranian. I have never met an Iranian who would be likely to support
Hezbollah----(maybe Dani)

Qatar has a king.

in America, every man is a king, but no man has a crown.

"So good to see the Saudi Arabia visit with the King and 50 countries already paying off. They said they would take a hard line on funding extremism, and all reference was pointing to Qatar. Perhaps this will be the beginning of the end to the horror of terrorism!" - Trump

Yep. There are countless Islamic charities that fund terrorism.

Qatar da3ima lil irhab, ya shabab!

that's how you say "Qatar funds terrorism, folks!" in Arabic

Qatar is a democracy and the Saudi are a monarchy. Qatar, and the UAE are both democracies and the Saudi are mistrustful of democracy.

Trump is siding with anti-democratic forces and in favour of civil rights violating monarchies and dictatorships. Not surprising.

Forum List

Back