Trump Pulling Out of Virginia

538.png

Make your own joke of the headline...

What is not a joke is that Mr. Trump had conceded VA and it's critical 13 electoral votes to President err I mean Secretary Clinton.

Trump's Campaign Is 'Pulling Out of Virginia'

The story says he's reduced to running a four state campaign at this point...
PA which he will lose
NC which he is losing
FL which he will probably lose: Thank you Broward County and the I-4 Corridor
OH which he may win

Gee, wonder where that $1Billion he pledged to spend on his own campaign is.... The latest disclosure said that they raised $162 million.

Trump needed 6 out of 7 battleground states to have a shot at winning the White House. Hillary Clinton has already pulled adds out of several of them because their internal polling data is showing her with double digit leads, and Trump is actually losing 10 states that Romney won. Utah, Romney's turf, and considered the most conservative state in the nation will go blue in 2016.
Confident Clinton Pulling Ads, as the Trump Train Goes Off the Rails | RedState
Trump is losing all 10 of the states with the closest results in 2012

Right after this audio came out she got a 14 point lead in the National polls--and there's no coming back from that, because there is so much more out there on Trump. Like those Howard Stern interviews that they haven't even released yet. Starting with this one.
Donald Trump's decades-long history of misogynistic comments and crude sex talk - CNNPolitics.com

It's going to be a very blue night for Republicans. Trump will not only lose the White House, but he'll take the Senate with him a ton of seats in the house and down ballot races all across this country.

I am thinking it's going to worse than this.

1964PresElect.jpg

You Wanted Trump, You’ve Got Him | The American Spectator

The Arizona Republic for the first time in their 126 year history endorsed Hillary Clinton for POTUS.
The Arizona Republic endorses Hillary Clinton

and

The Dallas Morning News for the first time in 75 years endorsed Hillary Clinton for POTUS.
We recommend Hillary Clinton for president | Editorials | Dallas News

Trump Newspaper endorsements==ZERO.
With zero major newspaper endorsements, Donald Trump makes history again

Last edited:

What is not a joke is that Mr. Trump had conceded VA and it's critical 13 electoral votes to President err I mean Secretary Clinton.

PA which he will lose
NC which he is losing
OH which he may win

Gee, wonder where that $1Billion he pledged to spend on his own campaign is.... The latest disclosure said that they raised $162 million.

Trump is pulling out, like his father should have.

To give way to whom? a felon?

The felon Hillary Clinton who needs to be indicted?

And you feel proud about that?

The idea of corrupted Hillary Clinton becoming President of US is too horrible. I feel sorry for the US!

The whole thing is just too depressing.:(

Democrats are parasites on the health and freedoms of the country, it's always been that way.

They are ill prepared and oblivious of the inevitable, I kinda take solace in that.. :laugh:
Spoken like the true idiot you are.
I had enough sense to leave the United States 20 years ago. I have found an incredible world outside of the United States. You guys just do not get it. When people in the world hate Anerica, it is not because of liberals, it is because of those of you on the right. You are despicable, and not very bright.
When you think countries that don't have the equivalent of a 1st and 2nd amendment are superior to America, that is evidence you are not very smart.
Thinking a country needs a second amendment is idiotic.

PA which he will lose
NC which he is losing
OH which he may win

Sorry Sparky:
Trump camp denies campaign is pulling out of Virginia

Well, when he does another stop in VA…I guess we’ll know. I’m sure you’ll let us know when he has another rally in VA.

Here are the next 6 stops fresh off of his website:

Screen Shot 2016-10-14 at 12.06.01 PM.png

To your credit…I would have no idea why he is going into Wisconsin again…but then again, the NH/ME swing is just as puzzling. What 8 electoral votes between them.

Hey look, no Florida or Ohio. Strange.

Trump's pathetic defeat is pretty inevitable at this point. And oddly, it only seems to be republicans that are oblivious to this.

Eh, all the lemmings watching MSNBC, CNN and reading the left wing Hillary news sycophants feel that way, they're suppose to...:wink_2:

And yet Trump is still down by almost 10 points in Virginia while Clinton's most recent poll has her up 10 points in Ohio.

But keep those eyes screwed shut. It won't matter.
The media created that reality by using bullshit polls earlier.

Laughing....so the person least responsible for Trump's disasterous campaign and catastrophic polling numbers is Trump, eh?

So much for the party of 'personal responsibility'. As among their ilk its always someone else's fault.
You do realize that the race had been very close up until now, right?

That was all Trump.

Romney wishes he was that close to Obama throughout the 2012 election.

The race has never been close.

PA which he will lose
NC which he is losing
OH which he may win

The idea of corrupted Hillary Clinton becoming President of US is too horrible. I feel sorry for the US!

You'll live.
It will be a miserable life but, usually, people get what they deserve. Good to see karma is coming back to you.

I'll live.

Pity your Dear Leader will not.

You have one sick Rotten bitch there ... Parkinson's disease doesn't have a good prognosis.:dunno:
The one good thing is that we will get to see the progression of the disease and her disintegration on the nightly news.

Yes.

That's going to be a sight to behold.

You'll live.
It will be a miserable life but, usually, people get what they deserve. Good to see karma is coming back to you.

I'll live.

Pity your Dear Leader will not.

You have one sick Rotten bitch there ... Parkinson's disease doesn't have a good prognosis.:dunno:
The one good thing is that we will get to see the progression of the disease and her disintegration on the nightly news.

Yes.

That's going to be a sight to behold.

Wow..hoping for death of your political opponent. Seriously, how do you people live with yourselves?

Ronald Reagan toasted Tip O’Neil once saying, “If I had a ticket to heaven and found out you didn’t have one too, I’d give mine away and happily go to hell with you.”

The party of Reagan is dead.

Forum List

Back