Trump Pulling Out of Virginia

Trump is pulling out, like his father should have.

To give way to whom? a felon?

The felon Hillary Clinton who needs to be indicted?

And you feel proud about that?

The idea of corrupted Hillary Clinton becoming President of US is too horrible. I feel sorry for the US!

The whole thing is just too depressing.:(

Democrats are parasites on the health and freedoms of the country, it's always been that way.

They are ill prepared and oblivious of the inevitable, I kinda take solace in that.. :laugh:

Trump's pathetic defeat is pretty inevitable at this point. And oddly, it only seems to be republicans that are oblivious to this.

Eh, all the lemmings watching MSNBC, CNN and reading the left wing Hillary news sycophants feel that way, they're suppose to...:wink_2:

And yet Trump is still down by almost 10 points in Virginia while Clinton's most recent poll has her up 10 points in Ohio.

But keep those eyes screwed shut. It won't matter.
The media created that reality by using bullshit polls earlier.

Democrats are parasites on the health and freedoms of the country, it's always been that way.

They are ill prepared and oblivious of the inevitable, I kinda take solace in that.. :laugh:

Trump's pathetic defeat is pretty inevitable at this point. And oddly, it only seems to be republicans that are oblivious to this.
Hillary's defeat to ISIS is even more inevitable.

That's a battle that Trump will never have to worry about fighting. Though Hillary most certainly will.
Democrats will lose to ISIS the same way that the European left lost to ISIS.
At least you’re consistent at not making any sense.
And you are consistent at being a clueless idiot.

This makes no sense whatsoever.
It makes perfect sense.

While you dipshits are busy hiding under your beds because patriots actually want the borders closed, ISIS will be bombing the shit out of the west using those open borders and all the terror cells Obama allowed to form.

With Trump insisting that he 'knows more about ISIS than the generals do'. Apparently if you want to defeat ISIS all you ever needed was a real estate license.

Alas, somehow the generals are going to have to manage to do without the advice of a game show host in their battle with ISIS.
If the generals agree with idiots like John Kerry, then Trump most certainly knows more than they do.

To give way to whom? a felon?

The felon Hillary Clinton who needs to be indicted?

And you feel proud about that?

The idea of corrupted Hillary Clinton becoming President of US is too horrible. I feel sorry for the US!

The whole thing is just too depressing.:(

Eh, all the lemmings watching MSNBC, CNN and reading the left wing Hillary news sycophants feel that way, they're suppose to...:wink_2:

And yet Trump is still down by almost 10 points in Virginia while Clinton's most recent poll has her up 10 points in Ohio.

Laughing....so the person least responsible for Trump's disasterous campaign and catastrophic polling numbers is Trump, eh?

So much for the party of 'personal responsibility'. As among their ilk its always someone else's fault.

It makes perfect sense.

While you dipshits are busy hiding under your beds because patriots actually want the borders closed, ISIS will be bombing the shit out of the west using those open borders and all the terror cells Obama allowed to form.

With Trump insisting that he 'knows more about ISIS than the generals do'. Apparently if you want to defeat ISIS all you ever needed was a real estate license.

Alas, somehow the generals are going to have to manage to do without the advice of a game show host in their battle with ISIS.
If the generals agree with idiots like John Kerry, then Trump most certainly knows more than they do.

According to Trump anyway. But then, according to Trump he has the 'best words'. How can the generals with their collective centuries of military experience compete with a game show host in the battle with ISIS?

Laughing....so the person least responsible for Trump's disasterous campaign and catastrophic polling numbers is Trump, eh?

So much for the party of 'personal responsibility'. As among their ilk its always someone else's fault.
You do realize that the race had been very close up until now, right?

That was all Trump.

Romney wishes he was that close to Obama throughout the 2012 election.

It makes perfect sense.

According to Trump anyway. But then, according to Trump he has the 'best words'. How can the generals with their collective centuries of military experience compete with a game show host in the battle with ISIS?
Is ISIS "contained"?

That was all Trump.

Ah, so if Trump's poll numbers go up, its Trump. If they go down its 'bullshit polls'.

Kinda front loading a little hard on the the pathetic excuses for Trump's inevitable defeat, aren't you?

Say it with me: "Madam President".

It makes perfect sense.

Is ISIS "contained"?

Laughing....is Trump's 'plan' to defeat them still 'secret'?

That was all Trump.

Ah, so if Trump's poll numbers go up, its Trump. If they go down its 'bullshit polls'.

Kinda front loading a little hard on the the pathetic excuses for Trump's inevitable defeat, aren't you?

Say it with me: "Old hag in a burqa"

How about "Dhimmi whore"?

That was all Trump.

Name calling? That's it? Tell us how that works out on November 8th.

It makes perfect sense.

Is ISIS "contained"?

Laughing....is Trump's 'plan' to defeat them still 'secret'?
As opposed to the failed plan that we already told ISIS beforehand?

That was all Trump.

This is a classic example of the difference between a dumbass who votes Democrat and a thinking individual who votes Republican solely to offset said dumbass.

You think that was name calling because your brain can't produce thoughts that go beyond that level.

That was all Trump.

This is a classic example of the difference between a dumbass who votes Democrat and a thinking individual who votes Republican solely to offset said dumbass.

You think that was name calling because your brain can't produce thoughts that go beyond that level.

Its a classic example of Trump and his ilk having nothing left in the tank but name calling. And no plan beyond conspiracies.

Good luck with that!

That was all Trump.

Its a classic example of Trump and his ilk having nothing left in the tank but name calling. And no plan beyond conspiracies.

Good luck with that!
Still ever the clueless Democrat I see.

If only Republicans could have 10s of millions of retards that will vote for them every election like the Democrats do.

They do, they're called the Religious Right.

>>>>
If that were true Democrats would lose by 20 to 30 points in red states every election.

In blue districts that are located in blue states the voters don't even know who their own representatives are because they just look for the "D".

>>>>
Left wing intolerance and bigotry for people of faith, interesting how Democrats have forgotten what America was founded on..

Not left wing, voted Republican in every election since 1978.

I just pointed out that there are 10's of millions that will slavishly vote for the "R" candidate just like there is a group that will slavishly vote for the "D" candidate.

Tony Perkins of the Family Research Council and Jerry Fawell from Liberty University have been on the news shows DEFENDING the adulterer and pussy grabber my party has nominated. Hypocrites,

>>>>

>>>>
Left wing intolerance and bigotry for people of faith, interesting how Democrats have forgotten what America was founded on..

Not left wing, voted Republican in every election since 1978.

I just pointed out that there are 10's of millions that will slavishly vote for the "R" candidate just like there is a group that will slavishly vote for the "D" candidate.

Tony Perkins of the Family Research Council and Jerry Fawell from Liberty University have been on the news shows DEFENDING the adulterer and pussy grabber my party has nominated. Hypocrites,

>>>>
Maybe because Democrats mindlessly hate Liberty University and the Family Research Council?

I am not even a right winger and I am smart enough to vote against Democrats when they obviously hate me.

Forum List

Back