Trump promises China will buy $50B of US goods

Wow, that is almost half way back to how much they were buying before Trump started this stupid ass trade war...

And you rubes call that winning.

I do. Difference between you and I (and Trump) is we recognize China has been taken advantage for a competitive edge, which was neglected by Bush and certainly Obama. Longer shit goes the worst it gets. Trump has the brains and balls to do something, while Bush and Obama were just incompetent and lived in the short term.

Many believe had Hillary come to power China would already have the world's #1 economy. They don't, partially because Trump is righting the ship best he can. So while you complain our investment has only recovered a short-sighted half, Trump sees a much bigger picture that's well beyond your head and mine. Meanwhile, how's that U.S. economy doing?

China opened their markets which were closed before. Hopefully we can have a war with China while Trump is still in office and we can crush them. Hit them now before they become like the Jap’s were before Pearl Harbor.

Which markets that were closed before are now open?

Wow, that is almost half way back to how much they were buying before Trump started this stupid ass trade war...

And you rubes call that winning.

I do. Difference between you and I (and Trump) is we recognize China has been taken advantage for a competitive edge, which was neglected by Bush and certainly Obama. Longer shit goes the worst it gets. Trump has the brains and balls to do something, while Bush and Obama were just incompetent and lived in the short term.

Many believe had Hillary come to power China would already have the world's #1 economy. They don't, partially because Trump is righting the ship best he can. So while you complain our investment has only recovered a short-sighted half, Trump sees a much bigger picture that's well beyond your head and mine. Meanwhile, how's that U.S. economy doing?

He has not done anything...phase 1 is merely going backwards close to how things were before.

Facts hurt your brain, don't they?

Right. All the time I had a weapon in my hands defending punkass sniveling bitches like you, facts were hurting my brain. Yah, right.

Why don't you do us all a favor and shut your faggot ass cocksucker you little worm

The OP stands as fact:

"Trump promises China will buy $50B of US goods

President Trump is meeting with the president of Paraguay on this breaking news-heavy morning after the US and China reach a limited agreement and House Democrats take another step towards impeachment.

ME: Trump keeps winning while all the Dems do is hate and lie

President Trump is meeting with the president of Paraguay on this breaking news-heavy morning after the US and China reach a limited agreement and House Democrats take another step towards impeachment.

Dobbs breaks down phase one of Trump's China trade deal

Facts hurt your brain, don't they?

Right. All the time I had a weapon in my hands defending punkass sniveling bitches like you, facts were hurting my brain. Yah, right.

Why don't you do us all a favor and shut your faggot ass cocksucker you little worm

The OP stands as fact:

"Trump promises China will buy $50B of US goods

You know, before the stupid ass trade war China was buying almost 3 times that many US goods...now you are cheering because Trump got them to agree to buy less than at the start of the stupid ass trade war?

"Chuck Schumer sat for years during the Obama Administration and watched as China ripped off the United States. He & the Do Nothing Democrats did NOTHING as this $ carnage took place. Now, without even seeing it, he snipes at our GREAT new deal with China. Too bad Cryin’ Chuck!" - trump

Until it actually happens you've got bupkis!

Trump will kick the rice out of the Chinese. We need a full 100% shutdown on trade with China. They are the enemy and we need them for nothing. Fuck the Chicom’s :finger3:

But we are getting just the opposite with Trump...why do you still worship him?

"Chuck Schumer sat for years during the Obama Administration and watched as China ripped off the United States. He & the Do Nothing Democrats did NOTHING as this $ carnage took place. Now, without even seeing it, he snipes at our GREAT new deal with China. Too bad Cryin’ Chuck!" - trump

You are 100% correct.

Dems are hypocrites

You are 100% correct.

Dems are hypocrites
on behalf of Trump, thank you!

Trump will kick the rice out of the Chinese. We need a full 100% shutdown on trade with China. They are the enemy and we need them for nothing. Fuck the Chicom’s :finger3:

e0851dc21048e488e48f51325b0bec5e (1).jpg

You know, before the stupid ass trade war China was buying almost 3 times that many US goods...now you are cheering because Trump got them to agree to buy less than at the start of the stupid ass trade war?

When this is called a 'trade war' ... it merely solidifies that 'they' don't comprehend what tariffs are all about or the fact that the US has LOST BILLIONS of dollars over the years.

Forum List

Back