This Is the Fourth Time House Has Voted to Impeach Trump

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Witch hunt? What witch hunt?

The House of Representatives has already voted on impeachment three times, rejecting impeachment each time. In December 2017 the House voted 58 to 364 and in January 2018 ... and in July 2019, the House voted 95 to 332 against impeachment.

Guide to the 2019 Impeachment Inquiry of President Trump

And as Trump said today - just wait until a Democrat becomes President.

Most of America is waking up to The Realization we need term limits for The House of Reps and that the problem with DC isn’t a person that holds office for 4 years but it lies with The Corrupt Oligarchs who hold office for 40 years.

The House of Representatives has already voted on impeachment three times, rejecting impeachment each time. In December 2017 the House voted 58 to 364 and in January 2018 ... and in July 2019, the House voted 95 to 332 against impeachment.

Most of America is waking up to The Realization we need term limits for The House of Reps and that the problem with DC isn’t a person that holds office for 4 years but it lies with The Corrupt Oligarchs who hold office for 40 years.

Problem is, the House needs to approve it. Gone are the days of men doing what’s best for the nation.

I’d rather they vote for impeachment because I want these swamp rats dragged in front of The Senate in a brutal drawn out inquisition.

Problem is, the House needs to approve it. Gone are the days of men doing what’s best for the nation.

I’d rather they vote for impeachment because I want these swamp rats dragged in front of The Senate in a brutal drawn out inquisition.

wtf? did you sober up, or did someone hack your account Tree?

~S~

Wow, only 64 more votes and they will match the number of times the Repubs tried to repeal ObamaCare.

No, I know The President will be Vindicated. I want people punished and exposed.

One of the ways we can do that is in The Senate and show how absurd and full of hate The Democrat Party is and how Corrupt The Obama Administration was.

It’s time for some Justice.

wtf? did you sober up, or did someone hack your account Tree?

~S~

well i'm pretty sure it won't be the last.

and he's right. make up some bullshit charge and drag the country through this shit will become the norm. and we wonder why no one worth a shit runs for president.

Just like Mark Levin said the other night: At this point, the next Democratic President MUST be Impeached. We now have the blueprint on how to manufacture an Impeachment, courtesy of the 'Resistance'.

Just like Mark Levin said the other night: At this point, the next Democratic President MUST be Impeached. We now have the blueprint on how to manufacture an Impeachment, courtesy of the 'Resistance'.
Yep. Punch them back twice as hard.

Forum List

Back