Trump promised to donate his earnings as president ....

A billionaire who gives the equivalent of 0.04% of his net worth to charity?

:lol:

Rubes.
Trump has a long history of helping people. That's something you can't say about any democrat.

..... and he’s been doing that.
Updated - Trump-O-Meter: Take no salary

When’s the last time we’ve had a president actually working to help Americans?
Big fucking deal.

John Oliver buys up $15 million in medical debt, then pays off the debt for 9,000 people in hardship

I guess you missed the part where his SHOW bought up the debt, for 60,000 dollars, none of which was paid for by him, instead the production company forked it over, but that is called a fact, and we all know you don't do facts, so I applaud the production company for forgiving the debt of the people, but it wasn't his money.

Rubes.
Trump has a long history of helping people. That's something you can't say about any democrat.

You mean like his foundation that never did anything but buy pictures of him, and that university where he ripped off all the students?

Trump’s salary - 400k a year.

Trump’s tax-cut to himself - easily over a billion.

Any questions?

Rubes.

You mean like his foundation that never did anything but buy pictures of him, and that university where he ripped off all the students?
We're talking about him donating his pay to help others. Something he's been doing long before he kicked Hillary's ass to become our president.
Something you'll never see a democrat doing.

Trump’s salary - 400k a year.

Trump’s tax-cut to himself - easily over a billion.

Any questions?
Does your mom know you aren't in bed?

latest

Rubes.
Remember, Trump claimed 10 billion. By his own measurement, you are missing a zero. He thinks he is donating a whole 0.004% of his wealth.

Or, $4 for every $100,000. Boy, I don't know how he is going to be able to afford that yacht anymore. Trump is almost a monk. :D

Big fucking deal.

John Oliver buys up $15 million in medical debt, then pays off the debt for 9,000 people in hardship

I guess you missed the part where his SHOW bought up the debt, for 60,000 dollars, none of which was paid for by him, instead the production company forked it over, but that is called a fact, and we all know you don't do facts, so I applaud the production company for forgiving the debt of the people, but it wasn't his money.

Odd that no other SHOW did the same thing. You think they would have done that without John Oliver?

Big fucking deal.

Odd that no other SHOW did the same thing. You think they would have done that without John Oliver?

I believe Stephen Colbert did a similar thing on his show a couple of years back. Oprah fairly regularly seems to give to folks in need but never mentions it to anyone preferring to eschew the spotlight for some of her charitable deeds. The point was attempted to be made was that John Oliver had contributed far more than trump had, and that is provably untrue.

I commend the production company that employs Oliver for their gracious deed, but trump too deserves a little pat on the back for following through with his promise. The amount, while not a significant part of his wealth, is greater than the amount that the production company in effect donated. That was the point I was making.

Color me unsurprized that you were oblivious to that.

Big fucking deal.

I believe Stephen Colbert did a similar thing on his show a couple of years back. Oprah fairly regularly seems to give to folks in need but never mentions it to anyone preferring to eschew the spotlight for some of her charitable deeds. The point was attempted to be made was that John Oliver had contributed far more than trump had, and that is provably untrue.

I commend the production company that employs Oliver for their gracious deed, but trump too deserves a little pat on the back for following through with his promise. The amount, while not a significant part of his wealth, is greater than the amount that the production company in effect donated. That was the point I was making.

Color me unsurprized that you were oblivious to that.

Yes. Trump follows through as soon as he is reminded about his promise. He is notorious for promising donations, but never following through unless he is reminded by a newspaper report. Most of his donations are nothing but rounds of golf on his course, or a night or two in his hotel. What do you expect from someone who takes other's money, but never gives any of his own to his own foundation, and then spends that money on paintings of himself, to be hung in his own hotel?

That is so muck bullshit. Trump has been profiting from his trips to play golf. Most of them have been at his resorts which means the Secret Service has to rent space at the resort. Also special interests can go there to talk to him. The RNC has held a number of events at Trump resorts as well. Also the tax bill will mean that he saves millions in taxes. Comparing his salary to the money he is making is like me talking about a dollar bill in my pocket.

Forum List

Back