Trump....Pot meet Kettle!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Donald Trump Really Shouldn’t Call Someone Else’s Restaurant ‘Dirty’
Eateries at the president’s properties have racked up a hefty list of health code violations.

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
The Red Hen Restaurant should focus more on cleaning its filthy canopies, doors and windows (badly needs a paint job) rather than refusing to serve a fine person like Sarah Huckabee Sanders. I always had a rule, if a restaurant is dirty on the outside, it is dirty on the inside!

4:41 AM - 25 Jun 2018
Donald Trump bashed the Virginia restaurant that booted White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders by calling it “dirty.” That probably wasn’t the most credible tactic, given the startling number of health code violations amassed by his own restaurants.
April, inspectors dinged Trump International Hotel in Washington, D.C., on nine food health issues. It was written up for unsanitary food-contact surfaces, improper food holding temperatures and improper storage to prevent cross-contamination, among other problems.

In 2015, Trump Cafe and Grill was cited for nine health violations. Six were deemed critical and included dirty food-contact surfaces, dirty wiping cloths and cold food stored at an improper temperature. The following year it was cited for five violations — three critical, including roach infestation. It was cited for four critical violations last year and for three so far this year.

Trump’s restaurant at Mar-a-Lago was cited for 13 health violations last year, including for undercooked fish and hot raw meat, just days before Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe had dinner there.

Eateries at the president’s properties have racked up a hefty list of health code violations.

The Red Hen Restaurant should focus more on cleaning its filthy canopies, doors and windows (badly needs a paint job) rather than refusing to serve a fine person like Sarah Huckabee Sanders. I always had a rule, if a restaurant is dirty on the outside, it is dirty on the inside!

Donald Trump bashed the Virginia restaurant that booted White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders by calling it “dirty.” That probably wasn’t the most credible tactic, given the startling number of health code violations amassed by his own restaurants.
April, inspectors dinged Trump International Hotel in Washington, D.C., on nine food health issues. It was written up for unsanitary food-contact surfaces, improper food holding temperatures and improper storage to prevent cross-contamination, among other problems.

In 2015, Trump Cafe and Grill was cited for nine health violations. Six were deemed critical and included dirty food-contact surfaces, dirty wiping cloths and cold food stored at an improper temperature. The following year it was cited for five violations — three critical, including roach infestation. It was cited for four critical violations last year and for three so far this year.

Trump’s restaurant at Mar-a-Lago was cited for 13 health violations last year, including for undercooked fish and hot raw meat, just days before Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe had dinner there.
Undercooked fish is call Sushi.

U fuckin putz.

U fuckin putz.
Frickin' nasty.

• Banned

U fuckin putz.
upload_2018-6-26_10-0-41.jpeg
Today's special at a Trump venue near you!!:abgg2q.jpg:

last year, including for undercooked fish and hot raw meat, just days before Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe had dinner there.

Not only sushi but "hot raw meat"? do they mean a steak cooked rare/medium rare? Inspectors are some of the most petty and corrupt DEMOCRATS on earth. They love to hassle people they can't compete with and that gets magnified by a THOUSAND when it comes to Trump. I once inherited a fire inspector who came into my bar on Friday nights looking at the fire extinguishers, check capacity (239) and to make sure the rear door wasn't locked. If my barback didn't have a fifth of Cutty sitting on his car seat when he'd finished, he'd come back in and raise hell.....a petty crook but he could close me so he got his Scotch. I once had to fire a female receptionist at my printing business because OSHA was going to fine me for not having a separate bathroom for her....it wasn't my building. So I had to let her go and the OSHA guy seemed quite pleased he'd made it happen and then disappeared. Trump won't play those games so he gets hassled by petty losers wearing polyester shirts,cheap shoes, and a flashlight.

Actually raw meat, usually American beef as I recall, is considered highly desirable in Japan... I'll see if I can find the article I'd read about it, but no promises as I'm off and on today.

EDIT: actually, let me just put down what I remember because I've gotta do some shit so it'll be a long while before I could even look for it LOL (The article was about "dangerous" foods across the world.)

Basashi (Japan)

Japan is famous for its raw fish, but it has just as long a tradition of raw meat dishes, prepared in almost the same way. You can get raw beef (gyu tataki) and raw chicken (toriwasa), but the most common is basashi--horse sashimi. Back in the day, horse was also known as sakuraniku, literally "cherry blossom meat," as part of a code used by the technically Buddhist (and vegetarian) diners of the Edo period that assigned a flower to different types of meat based on their color. Venison was momoji, or "maple leaf," and wild boar was botan, or "peony."

• Banned
last year, including for undercooked fish and hot raw meat, just days before Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe had dinner there.

Not only sushi but "hot raw meat"? do they mean a steak cooked rare/medium rare? Inspectors are some of the most petty and corrupt DEMOCRATS on earth. They love to hassle people they can't compete with and that gets magnified by a THOUSAND when it comes to Trump. I once inherited a fire inspector who came into my bar on Friday nights looking at the fire extinguishers, check capacity (239) and to make sure the rear door wasn't locked. If my barback didn't have a fifth of Cutty sitting on his car seat when he'd finished, he'd come back in and raise hell.....a petty crook but he could close me so he got his Scotch. I once had to fire a female receptionist at my printing business because OSHA was going to fine me for not having a separate bathroom for her....it wasn't my building. So I had to let her go and the OSHA guy seemed quite pleased he'd made it happen and then disappeared. Trump won't play those games so he gets hassled by petty losers wearing polyester shirts,cheap shoes, and a flashlight.
People like you more or less make my case as to why and how Trump keeps people like you in line....most supporters of Trump are white middle of the road, uneducated business folk. You benefit most from low wage earners, mostly illegals or immigrants. You don't like giving benefits to your employees and profits pretty much dictate which lane your dick slings. You could care less about this country and its pretty much all about you, you and then you some more....thus a Trump voter

People like you more or less make my case as to why and how Trump keeps people like you in line....most supporters of Trump are white middle of the road, uneducated business folk. You benefit most from low wage earners, mostly illegals or immigrants. You don't like giving benefits to your employees and profits pretty much dictate which lane your dick slings. You could care less about this country and its pretty much all about you, you and then you some more....thus a Trump voter
You could care less about this country and its pretty much all about you
and a hell of a lot of democrats,especially the farther left ones are the same way...take your head out of your ass tiger,and take a look around.....yea,i was shocked too....

Forum List

Back