Petition to reunite families separated at border pre-executive order

Where were these people during Obama's administration when they handed migrant children directly into the hands of child traffickers in OH?? Even after the Senate successfully reported it after investigating, and finding that an "untold number of children were placed into the hands of child slave traders in OH after failing to run even the most basic checks into their status as "care givers".

Oh....that's right - no one heard about it because the media didn't report on it...despite it was public record, and despite it was reported in local news.

https://www.hsgac.senate.gov/imo/me... Trafficking and Other Abuses 2016-01-282.pdf

I posted this for all the people who are losing sleep at night bc of these poor “kidnapped and tortured children.” Now they can feel like they’re actually doing something instead of bitching and bashing those who don’t think exactly like them.

Where were these people during Obama's administration when they handed migrant children directly into the hands of child traffickers in OH?? Even after the Senate successfully reported it after investigating, and finding that an "untold number of children were placed into the hands of child slave traders in OH after failing to run even the most basic checks into their status as "care givers".

Oh....that's right - no one heard about it because the media didn't report on it...despite it was public record, and despite it was reported in local news.

https://www.hsgac.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/Majority & Minority Staff Report - Protecting Unaccompanied Alien Children from Trafficking and Other Abuses 2016-01-282.pdf

Thanks for sharing this, but you know the hardcore Trump haters won’t care. They have a list of excuses at the ready and don’t care how stupid their excuses are.

I posted this for all the people who are losing sleep at night bc of these poor “kidnapped and tortured children.” Now they can feel like they’re actually doing something instead of bitching and bashing those who don’t think exactly like them.

Most people couldn't care less about these supposed refugees or their supposed children.

This has been going on since before 2014 and now all of a sudden its an issue??

Its a manufactured crisis brought to you by the Democratic Party. The same Democratic Party that didn't give three shits back in 2014.

I'll leave you to figure out why that was so.

Most people want all illegals out of our country. And that includes the supposed refugees and their supposed kids.

Kick em all out back to Mexico. Let the Mexicans deal with these supposed refugees.

Most people couldn't care less about these supposed refugees or their supposed children.

Its a manufactured crisis brought to you by the Democratic Party. The same Democratic Party that didn't give three shits back in 2014.

Most people want all illegals out of our country. And that includes the supposed refugees and their supposed kids.

Kick em all out back to Mexico. Let the Mexicans deal with these supposed refugees.

I agree. The only reason they “care” about these kids is bc Trump is president and they can blame it on him.

------------------------------------------ and don't forget the 'somalis' in Vermont who just killed / murdered a Vermont Native a few weeks ago . And don't forget the 'somalis' causing problems for Vermonts school kids in some small Vermont town . And don't forget the 'otm' or the 'other than mexicans' that are flooding the USA with their dirty ways .

Uncle Ferd thinks dat's a good idea - send `em back to Mexico so dey can be reunited...
wink.gif

Mexico’s president asks U.S. to quickly reunite families separated at the border
Jul 13, 2018 - Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto’s office says he asked a U.S. delegation led by Secretary of State Mike Pompeo to quickly reunite migrant families separated at the border.
A statement from the presidency says he called for “a permanent alternative that prioritizes the well-being and rights of minors.” It adds that the president expressed concern over a recent attack on a 92-year-old Mexican man legally residing in California. The man was reportedly beaten by a woman with a brick and told “go back to your country.”

RTX28MYQ-1024x699.jpg

Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto​

Pena Nieto said such incidents “encourage a climate of hate and racism that we must avoid.” He also emphasized his government’s willingness to continue renegotiating the North American Free Trade Agreement with a goal of reaching a deal “as quickly as possible.”

The president met Friday at his official residence with the delegation, which also included President Donald Trump’s son-in-law and White House adviser Jared Kushner, Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin (mih-NOO’-shin) and Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen.

Mexico's president asks U.S. to quickly reunite families separated at the border

I agree. The only reason they “care” about these kids is bc Trump is president and they can blame it on him.

If he'd stop the legalized kidnapping...perhaps he wouldn't be blamed for kidnapping.

If he'd stop the legalized kidnapping...perhaps he wouldn't be blamed for kidnapping.

If it's legal, it isn't kidnapping.

What a fucking moron.

----------------------------------------- BLAMED , who is blaming ?? I give credit to the TRUMP for stirring this zhit up as he moves forward Candy .

If it's legal, it isn't kidnapping.

What a fucking moron.
----------------------------------------- thankyou for explaining REALITY to the retired 'government' employee SunDevil .

So when innocent minors were given to human traffickers under Obama, was he engaging in “legalized kidnapping”? Can’t wait to see how you dance around this question.

So when innocent minors were given to human traffickers under Obama, was he engaging in “legalized kidnapping”? Can’t wait to see how you dance around this question.

Obama kept families together when possible.
Trump is not. His own administration has said that separating kids is part of their deference strategy.

That’s called the factual soft shoe.

Forum List

Back