Trump Pockets $1.1 Million in 2020 Campaign Donations

Dude: We won. You lost.
Haha....and look what you won. A mentally ill criminal who is a lame duck already and is the laughingstock of the world. Congrats!

All I can muster is a chuckle. You don't even realize the full ramifications of what you lost in 2016. Give it time: It will begin to sink in.

You don't even realize what ramification the US people won in 2016, Trump is finally going to go down as a crime boss , and the GOP look like the dummies they are. No money for the wall and they had 2 full years. What happened? Took 2 years for the rich to get a tax cut, that is all they got to show for 2 years and oh yes, freedom for organizations and companies to pollute all they want.
They don't pay much attention to Trump's Big Lie, either:

Andrew Sullivan: The Danger of Trump’s Political Accomplishments

"...Last week, the New York Times published an exhaustive, magnificent, detailed evisceration of Donald Trump’s long and outrageous business career.

"It revealed extraordinary levels of tax avoidance and outright fraud; and it demolished the central argument of Trump’s own career and candidacy — that he is a brilliant, self-made man.

"The populist striver, the tribune of the little guy, this marvel of American meritocracy, was earning $200,000 a year as a 3-year-old.

"More to the point, his entire business was propped up by daddy for as long as daddy was alive. We knew some of this already. But this was the definitive demolition of a myth that had made Trump’s presidency possible."

I sure hope my kids put the gifts that we, their parents, and grandparents, worked our lives to give them, instead of pissing it away like democrats apparently would. When my parents die, it all goes to me and my brothers, when I die, when my brothers die, it will all go to our kids. We have all worked hard, not just for ourselves and our individual selfish wants, but for our family legacy, our grand kids, our great grand kids, futures. It has been the teaching and the hope of every generation since coming to American during WWII that our children and grand children will continue on the efforts to ensure that our surviving family line does not ever again fall prey to the evils of a corrupt government for lack of funds to escape...

There is no better example of corruption and undeserved privilege than Donald Trump:
02inheritance-2-jumbo.jpg

"By age 3, Mr. Trump was earning $200,000 a year in today’s dollars from his father’s empire.

"He was a millionaire by age 8.

"By the time he was 17, his father had given him part ownership of a 52-unit apartment building.

"Soon after Mr. Trump graduated from college, he was receiving the equivalent of $1 million a year from his father.

"The money increased with the years, to more than $5 million annually in his 40s and 50s...."

Trump Engaged in Suspect Tax Schemes as He Reaped Riches From His Father

"The most overt fraud was All County Building Supply & Maintenance, a company formed by the Trump family in 1992.

"All County’s ostensible purpose was to be the purchasing agent for Fred Trump’s buildings, buying everything from boilers to cleaning supplies.

"It did no such thing, records and interviews show. Instead All County siphoned millions of dollars from Fred Trump’s empire by simply marking up purchases already made by his employees.

"Those millions, effectively untaxed gifts, then flowed to All County’s owners — Donald Trump, his siblings and a cousin.

"Fred Trump then used the padded All County receipts to justify bigger rent increases for thousands of tenants."
53bf249b832112654829b0f94a3e1915--investment-property-rental-property.jpg

http://www.wealthandwant.com/themes/in_one's_sleep.html

Last edited:

Forum List

Back