Trump plan would force asylum seekers to wait in Mexico

Nope, they aren't being deported. They are only being required to wait in the country they entered from.

Again...therein lies the problem. You cannot apply for asylum unless you are physically in the country.

To remove someone who is in the country (deport them) you have to grant a hearing.

Kind of a conundrum if you want to follow the law huh?

Everyone in this forum already thinks you are a fucking Loonytoon nutburger. Why are you trying to confirm the fact?

Dude...you don't want to know what sane people think of your ranting insanity

Force them to wait?

No, Trump would order them shot and killed. He was shocked that anyone would care he would kidnap babies and keep them in cages. After all, it wasn't like they were white.

He would shoot them and the GOP would possibly feel emboldened to kill gays. After all, Republicans hate gays even more than they hate blacks, Hispanics or Muslims.

Republicans aren't really good at building or creating anything.

But man, do they love to kill. For them, suffering is entertainment.

I don’t hate queers...I just think they’re disgusting.
Most good, legitimate people hate all piece of shit human beings regardless of skin color...Unfortunately for you, many, many, many piece of shit humans happen to be brown.

Nope, they aren't being deported. They are only being required to wait in the country they entered from.

Again...therein lies the problem. You cannot apply for asylum unless you are physically in the country.

To remove someone who is in the country (deport them) you have to grant a hearing.

Kind of a conundrum if you want to follow the law huh?
They will be in the country when they apply, or at a point of entry. Once they apply, they will be required to voluntarily return to the country they entered from, or their application will be denied and they will be deported immediately as illegals. They won't be set free any longer to wander loose in the country and then never show up for their asylum hearing.

The plan is beautiful!

Last edited:
Decent people hate bigots,racists and homophobes.'..and far too many of those happen to be Trumpers

js

Decent people hate bigots,racists and homophobes.'..and far too many of those happen to be Trumpers

js
Most of them are Democrats. They all hate white people. They aren't shy about admitting it. They also hate Jews and Asian people. They also hate all black and Hispanic people who vote Republican.

They will be in the country when they apply, or at a point of entry. Once they apply, they will be required to voluntarily return to the country they entered from, or their application will be denied and they will be deported as illegals.

Logic is not your friend.

According to the law you can NOT deport without a hearing.
'
A "voluntary requirement" is not a thing. That would be a deportation.

and you just said said you would deport people without a hearing twice in one sentence.

Damn...you're an embarrassment to trolls dude

Most of them are Democrats. They all hate white people. They aren't shy about admitting it. They also hate Jews and Asian people. They also hate all black and Hispanic people who vote Republican.

Is your friend Brokeloser a Dem?

No?

Oh...

That’s two great ideas in one day
Investigate Hills and Comey and make the wanna be trespassers wait where they are trespassing somewhere else.

They will be in the country when they apply, or at a point of entry. Once they apply, they will be required to voluntarily return to the country they entered from, or their application will be denied and they will be deported as illegals.

Logic is not your friend.

According to the law you can NOT deport without a hearing.
'
A "voluntary requirement" is not a thing. That would be a deportation.

and you just said said you would deport people without a hearing twice in one sentence.

Damn...you're an embarrassment to trolls dude
ROFL! You're wrong. Government applications often require you to do all sorts of thing. There's nothing illegal about the government stipulating certain requirements in the asylum application. They already impose numerous requirements when foreigners apply for a visa, so why not for asylum? For instance, in many cases they are required to get a medical exam. It's not optional. It's required. Without a medical exam, your visa is not approved.

I know you want this to be illegal for Trump to do, but so far I see no legal objection to it. I'm sure Trump has plenty of his lawyers looking at it, so he must have found nothing legally objectionable either.

It's going to work.

Suck on it.

The "caravan" are sending scouts and decoys to the border to look for weaknesses in the border...someone tell me what an invading army would do differently from that.....

The "caravan" are sending scouts and decoys to the border to look for weaknesses in the border...someone tell me what an invading army would do differently from that.....
It looks like they will soon all be waiting around in Mexico for their asylum hearing, which means they will be returning to where they came from. Trump has found a way to end these bogus asylum cases.

It looks like they will soon all be waiting around in Mexico for their asylum hearing, which means they will be returning to where they came from. Trump has found a way to end these bogus asylum cases.
The locals will kick them out...I had to laugh at what one Mexican woman Tijuana local said...she said "this is not migration this is an invasion"

Hahaha how does it feel senora?

Forum List

Back