"""Trump Picks A Christian Conservative"""

1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
Yo, "You Gotta Love It" Put that Dagger In The Heart Of The Devil!!! "A True American Conservative!"
newspaper-boy2.gif

Donald Trump said Friday Indiana Gov. Mike Pence is his choice to be his running mate.
CnVq6KQWYAE-B4z.jpg

"I am pleased to announce that I have chosen Governor Mike Pence as my Vice Presidential running mate. News conference tomorrow at 11:00 A.M.," the presumptive Republican nominee tweeted.
CNN reported Thursday that Trump had called Pence and offered him the vice presidential slot on his ticket. Pence has accepted.
200 (6).gif

The pick sets up a stark clash in styles: a brash presumptive nominee with a tendency to freelance into controversies alongside a cautious former congressional leader who's stuck close to conservative orthodoxy since starting his career in talk radio.

Donald Trump selects Mike Pence as VP - CNNPolitics.com

"GTP"
200 (5).gif

you mean he picked someone who just might be another in that long line of "religious" hypocrites?...wow thats great news....

Yo, "You Gotta Love It" Put that Dagger In The Heart Of The Devil!!! "A True American Conservative!"
View attachment 81618

Donald Trump said Friday Indiana Gov. Mike Pence is his choice to be his running mate.
CnVq6KQWYAE-B4z.jpg

"I am pleased to announce that I have chosen Governor Mike Pence as my Vice Presidential running mate. News conference tomorrow at 11:00 A.M.," the presumptive Republican nominee tweeted.
CNN reported Thursday that Trump had called Pence and offered him the vice presidential slot on his ticket. Pence has accepted.
View attachment 81620
The pick sets up a stark clash in styles: a brash presumptive nominee with a tendency to freelance into controversies alongside a cautious former congressional leader who's stuck close to conservative orthodoxy since starting his career in talk radio.

Donald Trump selects Mike Pence as VP - CNNPolitics.com

"GTP"
View attachment 81619

So is Pence another Ted Cruz ?

you mean he picked someone who just might be another in that long line of "religious" hypocrites?...wow thats great news....

As oppose to Satan:

"You know, I'm going to start thanking the woman who cleans the restroom in the building I work in. I'm going to start thinking of her as a human being" - Hillary Clinton

Pence can pray to God, and be thankful he is blessed with a hairdo he doesn't have to comb 6 different directions.

Forum List

Back