Trump phenomena explained

KevinMcCarthyToo

Oct 9, 2015
So I am in THe Woodlands North of Houston this week. Went to a Christmas party thrown by a jewelry company of which my close friend is a very good customer. It looks more like were in Manhattan then Texas here. Tiffany's is also on the corner and there are two Maseratis parked in front of Tommy Bahamas where we go in to have a drink.
We start talking to people at the bar and they are all Trump supporters. One of them said that Obama will be opening his presidential library in Austin Texas. Said he heard it on the news.

One guy says that Obama is going to release "millions of convicted felon's from prison so they can vote for Hillary". He said he heard it on the news. My friend who is a Republican kindly reminded him that convicted felon's are forbidden from voting after released. And I kindly told the guy that there was only a little over 2 million people in prison in America in the first place

(Forgive typos. On an iPad using voice feature)

Trump doesn't just have the dumbass bubbles in his back pocket, he has people with money and influence and I don't know where they are getting the shit from

Last edited:
Why Trump is liked is because today society love the celebrity shock jock, and one that gives them sounds bites that sound like actual solutions but lack substance.

The typical American lack the attention span of a gnat, so Trumps is their best candidate.

And this explains the Trump phenomenon how?
Trump knows that people are really stupid, not just Trailor trash but middle-class and upper middle class people are very naive And willing to believe anything negative about Obama and Hillary Clinton too.

Why Trump is liked is because today society love the celebrity shock jock, and one that gives them sounds bites that sound like actual solutions but lack substance.

The typical American lack the attention span of a gnat, so Trumps is their best candidate.

I think they really believe that Alex Jones and info wars is a legitimate agency for information. People in Texas are just not very bright and there are a lot of Texans.

So I am in THe Woodlands North of Houston this week. Went to a Christmas party thrown by a jewelry company of which my close friend is a very good customer. It looks more like were in Manhattan then Texas here. Tiffany's is also on the corner and there are two Maseratis parked in front of Tommy Bahamas where we go in to have a drink.
We start talking to people at the bar and they are all Trump supporters. One of them said that Obama will be opening his presidential library in Austin Texas. Said he heard it on the news.

One guy says that Obama is going to release "millions of convicted felon's from prison so they can vote for Hillary". He said he heard it on the news. My friend who is a Republican kindly reminded him that convicted felon's are forbidden from voting after released. And I kindly told the guy that there was only a little over 2 million people in prison in America in the first place

Trump doesn't just have the dumbass bubbles in his back pocket, he has people with money and influence and I don't know where they are getting the shit from
They're getting these lies and misinformation where most on the right get their lies and misinformation: from rightwing blogs, web tabloids, and message boards.

One has to wonder if conservatives actually believe such rot, or do they propagate this nonsense as some sort of bizarre entertainment that rightists somehow find 'amusing.'

So when Trump says he saw "thousands and thousands of Muslims in Jersey City" on 9/11 these people are just eating it up.

I think they really believe that Alex Jones and info wars is a legitimate agency for information. People in Texas are just not very bright and there are a lot of Texans.

I live outside Houston, Texas and can confirm that the average Texan east of I-35 has a IQ lesser than their shoe size.

So I feel your plight but you have to remember Texas has a big minority population that will drown out the Trump supporters.

They're getting these lies and misinformation where most on the right get their lies and misinformation: from rightwing blogs, web tabloids, and message boards.

One has to wonder if conservatives actually believe such rot, or do they propagate this nonsense as some sort of bizarre entertainment that rightists somehow find 'amusing.'

This guy was perfectly serious and sincerely fearful of all these ex-cons showing up at the voting polls. It's sort of stunning

Recently there was a hope and change president, remember this load of shit?!?!?

You couldnt be more wrong.
But with you being a dem thats not surprising.

I am supporting John Kasich, so stick your Democrat nonsense up your ass!

I live outside Houston, Texas and can confirm that the average Texan east of I-35 has a IQ lesser than their shoe size.

So I feel your plight but you have to remember Texas has a big minority population that will drown out the Trump supporters.

Yeah...all those idiots in Texas who make the state of Texas the 14 largest economy in the world.
Sounds like you should be living in Massachusetts.

Yeah...all those idiots in Texas who make the state of Texas the 14 largest economy in the world.

Of for fuck sake!

When you are done slurping on Trump pecker please get back to me when you have anything of substance to write about. I know about the port of Houston, and the industry within the state, and supported Rick Perry when he was governor and hated George W, Bush.

So kiss my ass on your dumbass shit because I could give a rat ass where you believe I should live!

LOL.....Kasich?
Like I said....democrat.

Also you should know Texas is a Minority-Majority state which mean there is less whites than Minorities combined.

So Texas Demographics is changing, and I wrote East of I-35 which mean you do not know where I-35 is at and should look at a map!

Of for fuck sake!

When you are done slurping on Trump pecker please get back to me when you have anything of substance to write about. I know about the port of Houston, and the industry within the state, and supported Rick Perry when he was governor and hated George W, Bush.

So kiss my ass on your dumbass shit because I could give a rat ass where you believe I should live!

You sound just like one of those low IQ people you were referring to...

Also you should know Texas is a Minority-Majority state which mean there is less whites than Minorities combined.

So Texas Demographics is changing, and I wrote East of I-35 which mean you do not know where I-35 is at and should look at a map!

I live in Katy so I know exactly where I-35 is.

LOL.....Kasich?
Like I said....democrat.

Yeah, and you are a idiot!

Because someone does not support your loudmouth candidate does not make them a Democrat. Only a idiot would declare such stupid nonsense, so be proud of being the idiot you are and double down on your stupidity!

Of for fuck sake!

You sound just like one of those low IQ people you were referring to...

Oh, i know you are but what am I responses from a inbred that think about banging a family member of his!

Forum List

Back