Trump pays out $25 million to settle Trump University litigation

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
Cool, after vowing he doesn't settle.

Days before President-elect Donald Trump is set to take the oath to uphold the Constitution, he has followed through on a more painful obligation: coughing up $25 million to settle litigation over his defunct Trump University real estate seminar program.

Trump University — now known as the Trump Entrepreneur Initiative — transferred the funds Tuesday night, according to two sources involved.
<more>

Isn't this old news? Who the fuck cares
People that have no integrity and don't give a shit if their president is a con artist like you don't care.

I care very much which is I (not young by any means) FOR THE FIRST TIIME in my life------voted republican. ---------to avoid HELLCAT
Isn't this old news? Who the fuck cares
No, he paid it today.

I hope that silly diversion is OVER
When you are ripped off by a con artist remember, it was only a silly diversion!

Cool, after vowing he doesn't settle.

Days before President-elect Donald Trump is set to take the oath to uphold the Constitution, he has followed through on a more painful obligation: coughing up $25 million to settle litigation over his defunct Trump University real estate seminar program.

Trump University — now known as the Trump Entrepreneur Initiative — transferred the funds Tuesday night, according to two sources involved.
<more>

This news came out two months ago, Sparky. Way to keep the fuck up. :lol:

$25 million, so about 1/4 what he's spending on the inauguration chump change. :itsok:
^Endorses con artists, doesn't care who they rip off if they are rich and can pay a fine. Classic republican values on display. All about Christianity and family values..........except that is all bullshit and they are posers that don't give a fuck about those things.

Forum List

Back