Democrat voters are SO easily duped

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
I just can't wrap my head around who would support these people. John Kerry infamously quipped about how the wealthy need to "pay their fair share". He specifically cited the needs of his state of Massachusetts. So what does he do next? He goes out and purchases a $7 million yacht and stores it in Rhode Island so that he can avoid paying the taxes on it to Massachusetts.

And then there is this little gem. Using inside information to get unimaginably wealthy off of it. All while bashing the 1% to the mindless minions that fork over their power and their wealth to him. The Clinton's, John Kerry, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid and more have become multi-millionaires while being public servants. What more needs to be said?

CONGRESS INSIDER TRADING: Here's How The Kerrys Made Bank On Obamacare

I just can't wrap my head around who would support these people. John Kerry infamously quipped about how the wealthy need to "pay their fair share". He specifically cited the needs of his state of Massachusetts. So what does he do next? He goes out and purchases a $7 million yacht and stores it in Rhode Island so that he can avoid paying the taxes on it to Massachusetts.

And then there is this little gem. Using inside information to get unimaginably wealthy off of it. All while bashing the 1% to the mindless minions that fork over their power and their wealth to him. The Clinton's, John Kerry, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid and more have become multi-millionaires while being public servants. What more needs to be said?

limousine liberal

do as i say not as i do

So, tell me again why Republicans would dump congressional ethics watch?

Tell me why they would ignore Trump's use of tax exempt donations to fund several personal business interests - which, of course, is totally illegal.

Tell me why Republicans defend Trump's cabinet appointment who bought tens of thousands of dollars worth of stock in a company and then promoted a bill that would benefit that company?

Haven't you demonstrated that we should be STRENGTHENING our direction on ethics?

limousine liberal

do as i say not as i do
So, what term do you use for a billionaire who engineers paying ZERO income tax, and then claims his direction is in favor of the middle class and below - while promoting more savings for billionaires?

Tell me why they would ignore Trump's use of tax exempt donations to fund several personal business interests - which, of course, is totally illegal.

Tell me why Republicans defend Trump's cabinet appointment who bought tens of thousands of dollars worth of stock in a company and then promoted a bill that would benefit that company?

Haven't you demonstrated that we should be STRENGTHENING our direction on ethics?

They bitch about the government but then elect assholes that are corrupt as hell.

limousine liberal

do as i say not as i do
So, what term do you use for a billionaire who engineers paying ZERO income tax, and then claims his direction is in favor of the middle class and below - while promoting more savings for billionaires?

that is fake news of course trump has paid income taxes whatever that was

if you dont like it you should have had obama fix the tax laws you dope

Absolutely! And I 100% support everything you stated here. It doesn't really have anything to do with the topic at hand - but I support it anyway. If you know of any website to sign a petition for these items - send it over to me. I guarantee you I will sign it and support it.

Such an old old old regurgitated story...

Kerry bought the yacht... which was built in Rhode Island, and kept the yacht... in Rhode Island, because of the closeness to the ship/yacht builders... who could keep it maintenanced....

and also, to be kept in the spot that ALL the Rich and Famous in all of the New England States, keep their yachts, Newport, Rhode Island...the vacation land of the Rich and Famous of the present and past.....from the Kennedy, Vanderbilt era...

Maybe you think, he should have transferred the yacht he bought and had built in Rhode Island, and sailed it to Boston, Mass for a day or two, and then sailed it back to the permanent place in Rhode Island where he was going to keep it docked and keep it maintenanced, so he could find a way to owe taxes to Massachusetts? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Here are Republicans working to restore the U.S. Constitution and the balance of power. Something which was completely lost under Barack Obama.

Rand Paul and Mike Lee advise Trump not to follow Obama’s example on foreign policy

Such an old old old regurgitate story...

Kerry bought the yacht... which was built in Rhode Island, and kept the yacht... in Rhode Island, because of the closeness to the ship/yacht builders... who could keep it maintenanced....

and also, to be kept in the spot that ALL the Rich and Famous in all of the New England States, keep their yachts, Newport, Rhode Island...the vacation land of the Rich and Famous of the present and past.....from the Kennedy, Vanderbilt era...

Maybe you think, he should have transferred the yacht he bought and had built in Rhode Island, and sailed it to Boston, Mass for a day or two, and then sailed it back to the permanent place in Rhode Island where he was going to keep it docked and keep it maintenanced, so he could find a way to owe taxes to Massachusetts? :rolleyes:
He lived in Massachusetts. Who the frick docks their yacht in another state?!? Oh that's right - someone looking to evade taxes on it. You'll believe anything Kerry and the Dumbocrats spoon feed you, uh?

Such an old old old regurgitate story...

He lived in Massachusetts. Who the frick docks their yacht in another state?!? Oh that's right - someone looking to evade taxes on it. You'll believe anything Kerry and the Dumbocrats spoon feed you, uh?
Totally baffled by bs^^^^^^^. RI is amazing...

Forum List

Back