Trump pays IRS a penalty for his foundation violating rules with gift to aid Florida attorney genera

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Trump pays IRS a penalty for his foundation violating rules with gift to aid Florida attorney genera

Source: Washington Post
Donald Trump paid the IRS a $2,500 penalty this year, an official at Trump's company said, after it was revealed that Trump's charitable foundation had violated tax laws by giving a political contribution to a campaign group connected to Florida's attorney general.

The improper donation, a $25,000 gift from the Donald J. Trump Foundation, was made in 2013. At the time, Attorney General Pam Bondi was considering whether to investigate fraud allegations against Trump University. She decided not to pursue the case.

Earlier this year, The Washington Post and a liberal watchdog group raised new questions about the three-year-old gift. The watchdog group, Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington, filed a complaint with the IRS — noting that, as a registered nonprofit, the Trump Foundation was not allowed to make political donations.

In that year's tax filings, The Post reported, the Trump Foundation did not notify the IRS of this political donation. Instead, Trump's foundation listed a donation — also for $25,000 — to a Kansas charity with a name similar to that of Bondi's political group. In fact, Trump's foundation had not given the Kansas group any money.

Read more: Trump pays IRS a penalty for his foundation violating rules with gift to aid Florida attorney general

Wow, Trump belongs in prison.

Whaaaaat?

Trump bribes the Attorney General of Florida by paying her $25,000 from a charity, tax exempt Trump family foundation and all he get's is a crummy $2500 fine???????????????????????

Terrible miscarriage of justice.

The fact that Trump paid the IRS 2500 dollars and bj willie/hildaskank paid the IRS ZERO for multiple violations of The Clinton Foundation Slush Fund is very telling, indeed.

The silence from our local Trump supporters is deafening. Here we have an actual foundation violation, yet they have nothing to say.

yup, I posted this three days ago ... total cricket thread.

the lousy bastard needs to be hung out to dry.

The fact that Trump paid the IRS 2500 dollars and bj willie/hildaskank paid the IRS ZERO for multiple violations of The Clinton Foundation Slush Fund is very telling, indeed.

What charges or fines did the clinton foundation receive that demanded payment or criminal violation? The last time I checked nothing came of it.

omg Call the fucking police.. Donald Trump paid an IRS penalty..

You fucking lameazz Trump obsessive haterz need straight jackets.

What charges or fines did the clinton foundation receive that demanded payment or criminal violation? The last time I checked nothing came of it.
It's marxists protecting marxists. You won't see anything until even the marxists throw up their hands in disbelief.

:anj_stfu:Sound the town ALARMS, call the fucking police!!! Send up smoke signals.. Stop all International flights.. DONALD TRUMP PAID A $2500 tax penalty.. MY GOD, have you ever heard of anything more horrifying???????????????:gives:

:anj_stfu:Sound the town ALARMS, call the fucking police!!! Send up smoke signals.. Stop all International flights.. DONALD TRUMP PAID A $2500 tax penalty.. MY GOD, have you ever heard of anything more horrifying???????????????:gives:

so obviously unlike clinton

trump is not above the law

Tell us what he did that is above the law?? Paying a tax fine is above the law?

did you mis >>>unlike clinton<<<

trump is >>> not<<< above the law

Yes I did.. Sorry.. That's twice tonight.. I need to sleep. Sorry.

it happens

--LOL

it happens

--LOL
OMG.. I'm seriously warped tonight, backassward in reading comprehension.. LOL I'm sorry again.

it happens

--LOL
OMG.. I'm seriously warped tonight, backassward in reading comprehension.. LOL I'm sorry again.

my posting style

can be a little hard to read

as well

--LOL

it happens

--LOL

my posting style

can be a little hard to read

as well

--LOL
You're just being graceful, like the other person I misread.. I totally don't deserve it but thank you. ;)

Forum List

Back