Trump paid less in taxes than a household that makes 20k per year

Except almost none of those were his original idea. Outside of his nominating SC justices.
THAT'S the real world baby. :auiqs.jpg:

He will go down in history as the worst President this country ever elected. Surpassing both James Buchanan and Franklin Pierce on his way to the cellar. :)
Now those two guys oversaw policies that led to the Civil War. But as I recall, neither of them straight up supported an end to democracy as we know it.
/——-/ And the current economic mess, falling market, 100% increase in energy and wide open borders is all Joe’s ideas? WOWZA

/—-/ And the libs defending the Swamp quickly went after Trump because he couldn’t be bought or controlled.
Liberals are defending the swamp lol? Meanwhile your heroes have controlled tax rates for 40 years and it's a huge giveaway to the rich and screw job for everyone else and the only reason they succeed is because you are a brainwashed functional moron lol thank you very much

Not sure of the special deductions you are referring to.
I can only deduct whatever anyone else can deduct as it pertains to my personal income tax return.

As with all companies, I get to deduct all expenses the company incurs. Why? Because if I am paying out to a vendor, that vendor is making money thanks to my company.

The only expense I dont get to deduct is 50% of meals and entertainment. If I take a client to dinner in an effort to win his business, the IRS sees it as I am eating as well and I dont get to deduct the cost of the food I eat.....so my M and E is only valued at 50% and it is reflected on my K-1.

I find it interesting how people who have never owned a company really think that companies get a free ride. We dont. Sorry to burst your bubble.
We're talking about big business big money big profits big lies corporations with buildings full of lawyers. And mainly GOP tax rates and bylaws.

Last edited:
Liberals are defending the swamp lol? Meanwhile your heroes have controlled tax rates for 40 years and it's a huge giveaway to the rich and screw job for everyone else and the only reason they succeed is because you are a brainwashed functional moron lol thank you very much
/——/ Dems wrote the majority of tax laws. Any cuts came from Republicans. In fact democrats just raised taxes again. You should be dancing in the streets.,

We're talking about big business big money big profits big lies corporations with buildings full of lawyers. And mainly GOP tax rates and bylaws.
And they are forced, by tax law, to follow the same tax code as small businesses. Sure, they have buildings of lawyers to try to save them money....but those lawyers cost money as do the buildings they are in.

Yes, the rich get richer. I get it. But that's not because they are treated better by the IRS. That is because they are able to reinvest.

wow the global elite must be scared to death of Trump to keep running these smear campaigns.

Trumps taxes were a nothing burger, is Nancy or Hilary next ??

What happened to ANTIFA or BLM ?? Not a peep since they were used to make Trump look bad for the election.

Yes taxing the rich their fair share and having health care for all and cheap college and training and great infrastructure and vacations and a living wage and paid parental leave like every other modern country would be just horrible, super duper.
And when we pull our military out of those countries, they will all have to spend a lot more on defense and bye-bye goes the nanny state. Shame on you, you should know that.

Yet you keep shilling for them as if they deserve even more tax breaks, even though almost none of them have real jobs. You rightwingers are the mob that has the class warfare obsession, which is why you can't get elected dogcatcher in half the country.

Your talking points are hilarious. Keep it up!

Rubbish. And of course as always avoid the zillion and one 'special deductions' and write offs most people never qualify for, which reduces the incomes that are taxed. Just another way to massage fake charts and play 'DoubleSpeak', is all. The fact is rigthwingers are as dishonest and ignorant as any leftwinger is, which is why nobody should take anything either mob of wingnuts babbles.

Psssssssssstttttttt……. You’re a wing nut.

Yet you keep shilling for them as if they deserve even more tax breaks, even though almost none of them have real jobs. You rightwingers are the mob that has the class warfare obsession, which is why you can't get elected dogcatcher in half the country.
/-----/ " almost none of them have real jobs. "
How do you know who has and hasn't a real job? How do you define a real job? You need to stop speaking in cliches and back up your claims with facts.

And they are forced, by tax law, to follow the same tax code as small businesses. Sure, they have buildings of lawyers to try to save them money....but those lawyers cost money as do the buildings they are in.

Yes, the rich get richer. I get it. But that's not because they are treated better by the IRS. That is because they are able to reinvest.
/----/ "Yes, the rich get richer."
Because the rich aren't stupid with their money.

And we will never get money out of politics as long as the government has power it can sell. Notice that, as government takes more power for itself, money pouring into politics skyrockets. It was no accident that FaceBook was making ads decrying the lack of internet regulation. They want to be at the table when that regulation is crafted so they can benefit.

And businessmen wouldn't have it any other way, since they're the leading influence peddlers and do their best to stifle competition, then have shills run around moaning and crying about 'Big Govt N Stuff'. lol

/-----/ " almost none of them have real jobs. "
How do you know who has and hasn't a real job? How do you define a real job? You need to stop speaking in cliches and back up your claims with facts.

You need to get a better schtick. Moaning about 'big govt' while suxking up to the very people who want it Big is rather dimwitted.

And businessmen wouldn't have it any other way, since they're the leading influence peddlers and do their best to stifle competition, then have shills run around moaning and crying about 'Big Govt N Stuff'. lol
Since when have businessmen been known to support the free market?

Yes taxing the rich their fair share and having health care for all and cheap college and training and great infrastructure and vacations and a living wage and paid parental leave like every other modern country would be just horrible, super duper.

If the rich are paying for all those things in your favorite modern countries why are the middle class In those same countries paying twice our middle class tax rate?

If the rich are paying for all those things in your favorite modern countries why are the middle class In those same countries paying twice our middle class tax rate?
For one thing, they don't have much of a progressive income tax. In Denmark, for example, high rates are applied to everyone gut the very poor. They have a VAT tax or 25% which applies to everyone.

For one thing, they don't have much of a progressive income tax. In Denmark, for example, high rates are applied to everyone gut the very poor. They have a VAT tax or 25% which applies to everyone.

So taxing just the rich doesn’t pay for all your free stuff. So why do you and your leftist masters lie about it?

Kudos to President Trump for being smart enough to follow the current tax laws to his advantage.
Question for you: Do you willingly pay more in taxes than you are required to by law?
Oh I sincerely doubt he legally avoided taxes. The man has never told the truth in his life. His tax losses are most likely not legitimate ie. paying Stormy Daniels to be quiet about his affair with her when Melania was giving birth to Baron.

well it does include their healthcare, college costs, training costs, great roads so they don't pay thousands of dollars a year for damage to their cars, paid parental leave, etc etc.... Of course a lot of their benefits don't cost anything in taxation. Like a living wage... And of course we are a much richer country than they are.

Forum List

Back