Trump Organization staffer told they could be charged in documents case

Special counsel Jack Smith has sent a letter to a Trump Organization employee indicating that the worker could be indicted in connection with allegedly trying to obstruct the investigation into Donald Trump’s possession of classified documents after leaving office, a person with knowledge of the matter said.

The target letter is aimed at a low-level employee of Trump’s family business who had dealings at Mar-a-Lago, the former president’s Florida home and private club. The worker is not an executive or someone with significant decision-making authority, said the person, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss an ongoing investigation.

The Trump Organization manages Mar-a-Lago as well as Trump’s other properties, including the security systems. One focus of the classified-documents investigation has been surveillance video from Mar-a-Lago, which federal investigators subpoenaed and showed workers moving boxes in and out of the storage area where documents with classified markings were kept.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati.../14/trump-documents-target-letter-jack-smith/

The granularity of Smith's knowledge about the behind the scenes goings on of Don's attempts to obstruct the investigation should be concerning for Individual 1. As I said weeks ago when he was indicted, a guilty plea is his best bet for a reduced sentence.
I'm sure Trump will pay the legal bills for them just like he did for the 1/6 protesters and the goons that went to his rallies that roughed up people.

Oh wait.

The Trump Crime Organization

Compared to trump stealing top secret documents, lying about it, showing them to unauthorized viewers, and refusing to return them, a little 1/5 teaspoon of cocaine is no big deal.
I don't think you really believe that....Look, the Cocaine was clearly Hunter's. That the only explanation that makes sense....But, Hunter has once again put himself before the Democrats, and his father...The explanations are ridiculous...for instance, The SS can't find who it is? Are we really buying that? I guess now Antrax, or Ricin can be anonymously delivered to the WH, because Demo's are lax on security? Wow....Amazing.

Compared to trump stealing top secret documents, lying about it, showing them to unauthorized viewers, and refusing to return them, a little 1/5 teaspoon of cocaine is no big deal.

You must have been there and seen it, if you know exactly how much blow was in the bag. Are you the one who carried it in?

I guess you think we're really envious of your White House clearance, and close friendship with the current trailer trash occupying the place.

We're not.

Nice post. :laughing0301:

The Washington Post reported in May that authorities were examining events in mid-July 2022 involving the subpoena for footage from security cameras on the property. Around that time, Trump employees allegedly had conversations about how the cameras worked and how long images remained stored in the system, a person familiar with that aspect of the investigation said this spring.
As vp and senator, your stuttering fuck was NEVER, EVER....... EVER.... permitted to be in possession of classified material outside of a SCIF (Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility). Not for any fucking reason.

The fact that the documents were stored in diaper boxes behind a Corvette purchased with $30 Million in bribery money and were related to racketeering operations by the biden crime family makes the story more interesting, but doesn't change the fact that mere possession is multiple felonies.

fucking charade.png

I don't think you really believe that....Look, the Cocaine was clearly Hunter's. That the only explanation that makes sense....But, Hunter has once again put himself before the Democrats, and his father...The explanations are ridiculous...for instance, The SS can't find who it is? Are we really buying that? I guess now Antrax, or Ricin can be anonymously delivered to the WH, because Demo's are lax on security? Wow....Amazing.
I'm sure you really believe that. You also believed the military was attacking Texas, FEMA prisons were real, and having less sexy M&Ms would harm the country, so you're pretty crazy,

You must have been there and seen it, if you know exactly how much blow was in the bag. Are you the one who carried it in?

I guess you think we're really envious of your White House clearance, and close friendship with the current trailer trash occupying the place.

We're not.

Nice post. :laughing0301:

I know authorities reported less than a gram was found, and that a teaspoon of salt is 5.69 grams.

Special counsel Jack Smith has sent a letter to a Trump Organization employee indicating that the worker could be indicted in connection with allegedly trying to obstruct the investigation into Donald Trump’s possession of classified documents after leaving office, a person with knowledge of the matter said.

The target letter is aimed at a low-level employee of Trump’s family business who had dealings at Mar-a-Lago, the former president’s Florida home and private club. The worker is not an executive or someone with significant decision-making authority, said the person, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss an ongoing investigation.

The Trump Organization manages Mar-a-Lago as well as Trump’s other properties, including the security systems. One focus of the classified-documents investigation has been surveillance video from Mar-a-Lago, which federal investigators subpoenaed and showed workers moving boxes in and out of the storage area where documents with classified markings were kept.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati.../14/trump-documents-target-letter-jack-smith/

The granularity of Smith's knowledge about the behind the scenes goings on of Don's attempts to obstruct the investigation should be concerning for Individual 1. As I said weeks ago when he was indicted, a guilty plea is his best bet for a reduced sentence.
Translation: roll or its your ass.

I'm sure you really believe that. You also believed the military was attacking Texas, FEMA prisons were real, and having less sexy M&Ms would harm the country, so you're pretty crazy,
You’re supporting the shit circus going on today, and you call me crazy?

Did the guy shoot someone on Fifth Avenue? That appears to be where the standard is. Otherwise, the rubes will deflect and dismiss.

Forum List

Back