Trump Orders Declassification (&Without Redactions) of ALL Russiagate Related Documents

looks like donny grabbed his ankles for pootey poot again.

did anybody stop to think that 'sources & methods ' might be revealed that will give our adversaries a clear advantage over us in the future - or are all you trump humpers just looking for instant gratification like yer sociopathic chosen one?

That's not according to Brennan's notes
are his notes fully redacted & you think his are the only ones?

did anybody stop to think that 'sources & methods ' might be revealed that will give our adversaries a clear advantage over us in the future - or are all you trump humpers just looking for instant gratification like yer sociopathic chosen one?

That's not according to Brennan's notes
are his notes fully redacted & you think his are the only ones?

No, his aren’t the only ones. Release everything and redact everything. Sources and methods will not be compromised in this case. This is just a Democratic talking point because they do not want the truth to come out.

Sadly, it won't likely matter what is found nor how damning. The MSM won’t report it and democratic constituency is too stupid and/or too indoctrinated to accept it. The Democratic sheep are exactly where the Democratic leadhership wants them..complicit with anything they are told. Our country is ripe for a government takeover, which will start on day 1 if Biden/Harris are elected.

^^^ in other words:

take that libs.jpg

I'm wanting law breakers in jail. It is icing on the cake, that they are democrats.

& that can't be done without giving away ' secrets ' that give adversaries the advantage so they can devise methods to circumvent our intel?

how dumb can you be?
Translation, I want all the law breakers to get away with treason. Because they are in my party.

Who in the heck cares, not me.
You did when you thought the libtards lies were working.

It is a well know fact the tramp admin did collude with Russia with the 2016 election and they are doing it now.

There is no such thing as Obamagate, tramp made that up like he makes everything up.

Evidently you live on another planet.

No collusion with Russia. That has been proven over and over.

Let’s do an independent investigation on Obama/Biden, Hillary and the rest of the corrupt crew. I can assure you that you don’t want that.

Now we get to see just how much Comey, Strjock, Page, McCabe and others have been lying under oath.

President Trump on Tuesday said he has “fully authorized the total Declassification of any & all documents" related to the Russia investigation and the FBI’s investigation into former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server.
“I have fully authorized the total Declassification of any & all documents pertaining to the single greatest political CRIME in American History, the Russia Hoax. Likewise, the Hillary Clinton Email Scandal. No redactions!” The president tweeted Tuesday night.
"All Russia Hoax Scandal information was Declassified by me long ago," Trump tweeted. "Unfortunately for our Country, people have acted very slowly, especially since it is perhaps the biggest political crime in the history of our Country."
He added: "Act!!!"

Lol, I just LOVE this President!
He really wants to show off what our intelligence agencies about his best bud Pootin-just to get elected.

It is a well know fact the tramp admin did collude with Russia with the 2016 election and they are doing it now.

There is no such thing as Obamagate, tramp made that up like he makes everything up.

Let’s do an independent investigation on Obama/Biden, Hillary and the rest of the corrupt crew. I can assure you that you don’t want that.
The investigation has already been Dun-ham..

Why would people like you care? The people who care are American citizens that don’t want any more Democrats weaponizing government agencies to go after private citizens and political opponents .
That’s exactly what we are seeing here. Selective declassification and release of information to serve political purposes is using government agencies to prop up Trump.

The only hope for Democrats is that Biden/Harris wins so they can sweep it all back under the rug. If Trump wins, many high-level Democrats are toast. The American people should want the truth, but Democrats don’t...they don’t care. They just want THEIR way and they couldn’t care less how they get it.

Why would people like you care? The people who care are American citizens that don’t want any more Democrats weaponizing government agencies to go after private citizens and political opponents .
That’s exactly what we are seeing here. Selective declassification and release of information to serve political purposes is using government agencies to prop up Trump.

No, they are trying to figure out why a sitting President and acting CIA director would be complicit and SUPPORTIVE of “stirring up a scandal”. And of course, why the FBI would falsify documents to the FISA court. We all know why, but even with a smoking gun, it will be hard to convince lefties of anything.

The only hope for Democrats is that Biden/Harris wins so they can sweep it all back under the rug. If Trump wins, many high-level Democrats are toast. The American people should want the truth, but Democrats don’t...they don’t care. They just want THEIR way and they couldn’t care less how they get it.
Yeah it's only one side that does it....
anigif_how-was-this-not-included-1873-1377631492-24.gif

No, they are trying to figure out why a sitting President and acting CIA director would be complicit and SUPPORTIVE of “stirring up a scandal”. And of course, why the FBI would falsify documents to the FISA court. We all know why, but even with a smoking gun, it will be hard to convince lefties of anything.

Sorry, but this isn’t a smoking gun. The notes from Brennan indicate no “complicit and support” of stirring up a scandal. It’s just Trump supporters taking a scrap of information and turning it into a novella of corruption because that’s what they need to believe.

According to the Durham report the president and VP were not involved.

Sorry, but this isn’t a smoking gun. The notes from Brennan indicate no “complicit and support” of stirring up a scandal. It’s just Trump supporters taking a scrap of information and turning it into a novella of corruption because that’s what they need to believe.
Lolol. There is not a damn honest one of yas in the bunch . Not one of yas. I mean im not surprised . Democrats , unreal.

Lolol. There is not a damn honest one of yas in the bunch . Not one of yas. I mean im not surprised . Democrats , unreal.
This isn’t anything different than what y’all been doing for years and years. Pull a single line out of context and create an entire reality around it ignoring all contradictory information.

What sources and methods are you thinking would be reveled...how to spy on an opposing campaign?

Forum List

Back