Trump Opens door to Full Pardon of Roger Stone in LasVegas.

Trumps speech in Las Vegas, in front of a judicial reform group, explains in great detail the fairness issues he will embrace to pardon not only Stone but anyone else they can show were treated unfairly.

This is going to light a bon fire in DC..

Scary being a conservative in America right now .. unequal justice system!

I hear roger was laughing in the judges face when she was talking! Good for him

Get accused of a crime and Trump says you should get the death penalty even before there is a trial.

Commit a crime and get found guilty, Trump wants to pardon you as long as he likes you.

If he gives him a full pardon, like he should, Trump would be helping his AG out of the spot he put him in. If for that reason alone, I wouldn't be surprised by any pardon.

Scary being a conservative in America right now .. unequal justice system!

I hear roger was laughing in the judges face when she was talking! Good for him
I am glad TRUMP is going to let this play out and allow the Judge to be fair in her application of the law before he would act. Time will tell..

Trump Giving pardons to scumbags only shows what we knew all along. He's one too, as well as his band of crud that root him on

Get accused of a crime and Trump says you should get the death penalty even before there is a trial.

Commit a crime and get found guilty, Trump wants to pardon you as long as he likes you.
You could be like Hillary Clinton who destroyed subpoenaed materials and equipment that would put any regular joe in prison for life... Its good to be Queen....

You could be like Hillary Clinton who destroyed subpoenaed materials and equipment that would put any regular joe in prison for life... Its good to be Queen....

Yeah, that was wrong. Politicians who allow themselves or others to avoid the penalties anyone else would face should be run out of office.

Trump Giving pardons to scumbags only shows what we knew all along. He's one too, as well as his band of crud that root him on
What did you think of Obama's pardons? What did they tell you about Obama's and those who support him?

Why isn't McCabe charged? He lied? Blasey Ford lied? Comey lied? HRC lied?

It does seem one sided?

The thought just crossed my mind that this may be a warning shot to the judge that she will do the right thing or he will... Hmmmmmmmm

Kind of Odd that this judge sentenced Stone with this procedural matter in front of her that could result in a mistrial. This whole thing is odd and devoid of common sense progression.

Why isn't McCabe charged? He lied? Blasey Ford lied? Comey lied? HRC lied?

It does seem one sided?

No argument from me. Clapper lied. Blankfein lied. The list is long. All scumbags.

The broad who was the foreman of the jury was supposedly not impartial at all. It sounds like an unfair trial, the verdict should be set aside, mistrial declared.

IF the persecution didn't know about this broad and she lied during questioning, then, sure schedule a new trial. But if Mueller and the other operatives DID know about this, but didn't say anything, that prosecutorial misconduct, and the charges against Stone should be dismissed with prejudice.

Forum List

Back