Trump Opens door to Full Pardon of Roger Stone in LasVegas.

On fox right now. Trump justifying a full pardon in a speech

1582118508183blob.jpg.png

Trump Giving pardons to scumbags only shows what we knew all along. He's one too, as well as his band of crud that root him on
The Prog moron judges get a dose of their medicine at times. How does it taste? there are moron judges that are not progs. But the progs are the extremists.

On fox right now. Trump justifying a full pardon in a speech

Frankly I think every single person indicted, guilty or not guilty, via the Mueller investigation should be released.
Every one them.
It is a poisoned well. There is no argument that parts of the the very foundation of what led to the investigation is poisoned.
We cannot tolerate a system whereby people are investigated for political reasons, and anyone who thinks it wasn't political is either a court jester or okay with a system that does anything as long as it is against the other guy.

There are people who get investigated for political reasons. That doesn't mean they shouldnt have been investigated or those who don't get investigated for political reasons shouldn't be.
What the hell are you saying. Could you make that a little more convoluted?
Basically you are saying it is okay to base investigations for political reasons. Which means you should move to China or North Korea.

I'm saying that he was found guilty so there was reason to investigate him whether you believe it was political or not.

I guess the poison well thing is a concept you don't understand?
How an investigation is conducted , in a free society, is more important than the outcome. That is an understatement.
If you cannot grasp the value of that, you need to do a little more reading.

If something was done wrong, the system has a way to address that.

I don't know if the pardon will happen in Vegas

But I pray it will happen somewhere

I pray

Just like republicans ,free the guilty scum friends of Trump and jail the lifelong contributors ,of America

That's better than suiciding them the way the Clinton's do isn't it? I would say just ask Epstein but he ain't around anymore.
Really? What proof do you have that the Clintons have "suicided" anyone?
Epstein didnt kill himself, broski.

I understand that there is evidence that Epstein didn't kill himself. I'm asking for proof that the Clinton's have "suicided" people like Dick Foster claimed. And, if you have any evidence Jim Bowie, post the link here. Remember, there were a lot of conservatives that believed Hillary was running a child sex ring out of the basement of a pizza shop that DIDN'T HAVE A BASEMENT!!!

Forum List

Back