Trump Opens door to Full Pardon of Roger Stone in LasVegas.

Get accused of a crime and Trump says you should get the death penalty even before there is a trial.

Commit a crime and get found guilty, Trump wants to pardon you as long as he likes you.

Why isn't McCabe charged? He lied? Blasey Ford lied? Comey lied? HRC lied?

It does seem one sided?

No argument from me. Clapper lied. Blankfein lied. The list is long. All scumbags.
Justice seems to be blind, deaf, dumb and corrupt

You know, it would help if Trump actually knew what he was talking about. Today, he said he wasn't going to issue a pardon yet, as he wants to see if Stone gets exonerated in the process.....................

Trump ally Roger Stone sentenced to over 3 years in prison - news - Suddenlink

The sentencing set off a parlor game of speculation in Washington, with many wondering when — not if — President Donald Trump would grant Stone a pardon. But Trump, who issued 11 high-profile pardons earlier this week, said he was holding off for now.

“I’m not going to do anything in terms of the great powers bestowed upon a president of the United States,” he said during an appearance in Las Vegas. "I want the process to play out. I think that’s the best thing to do because I would love to see Roger exonerated."

Maybe it would help if Trump understood what the word "exonerate" means, because Stone has been charged, tried and now sentenced. For all you Trump supporters who are hoping for the same thing, here's the definition of the word exonerate............................

exonerate
[ ig-zon-uh-reyt ]
SEE SYNONYMS FOR exonerate ON THESAURUS.COM
verb (used with object), ex·on·er·at·ed, ex·on·er·at·ing.
1. to clear, as of an accusation; free from guilt or blame; exculpate: He was exonerated from the accusation of cheating.
2. to relieve, as from an obligation, duty, or task.

Of course Trump will pardon him

He will pardon anyone who breaks the law on his behalf

I hope that Trump leaves the sentence of Stone alone. Stone was wrong so he should take the hit.
Stone should be treated just as harshly as all the Democrat criminals who never do time
Two wrongs don't make a right. We've got to stop this non justice that is going on. Go back and get Hillary, Comey etal.
Stone didnt do "wrong". They needed a scalp in a crooked investigation.

I'm sick of the right always sacrificing their own to show the left we're "fair."

Get accused of a crime and Trump says you should get the death penalty even before there is a trial.

Commit a crime and get found guilty, Trump wants to pardon you as long as he likes you.

The broad who was the foreman of the jury was supposedly not impartial at all. It sounds like an unfair trial, the verdict should be set aside, mistrial declared.

Nearly everyone that commits a crime claim they are innocent. There is a process for those who feel they have been wronged. He is certainly entitled to that process.

IF the persecution didn't know about this broad and she lied during questioning, then, sure schedule a new trial. But if Mueller and the other operatives DID know about this, but didn't say anything, that prosecutorial misconduct, and the charges against Stone should be dismissed with prejudice.

And if it's all B.S. he should serve his 40 months.

I am glad TRUMP is going to let this play out and allow the Judge to be fair in her application of the law before he would act. Time will tell..

I'm glad somebody caught that!

Trump said I'm going to let this play out because we are watching what happens and who's involved...

MrT1.jpg

You know, it would help if Trump actually knew what he was talking about. Today, he said he wasn't going to issue a pardon yet, as he wants to see if Stone gets exonerated in the process.....................

Trump ally Roger Stone sentenced to over 3 years in prison - news - Suddenlink

The sentencing set off a parlor game of speculation in Washington, with many wondering when — not if — President Donald Trump would grant Stone a pardon. But Trump, who issued 11 high-profile pardons earlier this week, said he was holding off for now.

“I’m not going to do anything in terms of the great powers bestowed upon a president of the United States,” he said during an appearance in Las Vegas. "I want the process to play out. I think that’s the best thing to do because I would love to see Roger exonerated."

Maybe it would help if Trump understood what the word "exonerate" means, because Stone has been charged, tried and now sentenced. For all you Trump supporters who are hoping for the same thing, here's the definition of the word exonerate............................

exonerate
[ ig-zon-uh-reyt ]
SEE SYNONYMS FOR exonerate ON THESAURUS.COM
verb (used with object), ex·on·er·at·ed, ex·on·er·at·ing.
1. to clear, as of an accusation; free from guilt or blame; exculpate: He was exonerated from the accusation of cheating.
2. to relieve, as from an obligation, duty, or task.

LOL...

I see you didn't get to watch Trump as I did. Trump stated there was "potential" for exoneration due to the perceived biases of the jury foreperson. If these biases are confirmed, as I believe there is ample evidence of, the judge will declare a miss trial and everything starts over and may even be moved to another judge.

If prosecutorial misconduct is found (that the prosecutors knew and said nothing to the court) then this ends with an exoneration and dismissal with prejudice.

On fox right now. Trump justifying a full pardon in a speech

Frankly I think every single person indicted, guilty or not guilty, via the Mueller investigation should be released.
Every one them.
It is a poisoned well. There is no argument that parts of the the very foundation of what led to the investigation is poisoned.
We cannot tolerate a system whereby people are investigated for political reasons, and anyone who thinks it wasn't political is either a court jester or okay with a system that does anything as long as it is against the other guy.

Frankly I think every single person indicted, guilty or not guilty, via the Mueller investigation should be released.
Every one them.
It is a poisoned well. There is no argument that parts of the the very foundation of what led to the investigation is poisoned.
We cannot tolerate a system whereby people are investigated for political reasons, and anyone who thinks it wasn't political is either a court jester or okay with a system that does anything as long as it is against the other guy.

There are people who get investigated for political reasons. That doesn't mean they shouldnt have been investigated or those who don't get investigated for political reasons shouldn't be.

Every one them.

There are people who get investigated for political reasons. That doesn't mean they shouldnt have been investigated or those who don't get investigated for political reasons shouldn't be.
What the hell are you saying. Could you make that a little more convoluted?
Basically you are saying it is okay to base investigations for political reasons. Which means you should move to China or North Korea.

Trumps speech in Las Vegas, in front of a judicial reform group, explains in great detail the fairness issues he will embrace to pardon not only Stone but anyone else they can show were treated unfairly.

This is going to light a bon fire in DC..
BURN BABY, BURN! ! !

Every one them.
Especially when the entire set of investigations are based on illegal acts, like paid oppo research used as evidence, or fake evidence that was known to be fake at the time warrants were issued based on that fake evidence.

This whole thing is a witch hunt and only innocent people were entrapped in the hunt that would never have been charged were it not for over zealous Nazis running the investigation.

Every one them.

Basically you are saying it is okay to base investigations for political reasons. Which means you should move to China or North Korea.

I'm saying that he was found guilty so there was reason to investigate him whether you believe it was political or not.

Every one them.

I'm saying that he was found guilty so there was reason to investigate him whether you believe it was political or not.

I guess the poison well thing is a concept you don't understand?
How an investigation is conducted , in a free society, is more important than the outcome. That is an understatement.
If you cannot grasp the value of that, you need to do a little more reading.

Forum List

Back