Even Fox and Friends SPEWED when they saw the 60 Minutes Trump Interview.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Trump’s ‘60 Minutes’ interview causes the ‘Fox & Friends’ hosts’ monocles to pop out

Unless you’re a “Fox & Friends” host, apparently. Earhardt tweeted the above exchange from her show about the Trump interview to her 335,000 Twitter followers on Monday morning.

“President Trump peppered endlessly with questions in an interview with ’60 Minutes,' ” she wrote. Well, yes, that’s what happens in an interview, particularly an interview with a president who is reluctant to sit down with outlets that might press him on his inaccuracies.

----------------------

Trump on '60 Minutes': A master class in deception and denial - CNN

PRESIDENT TRUMP: They say that we had hurricanes that were far worse than what we just had with Michael.
LESLEY STAHL: Who says that? "They say"?
TRUMP: People say. People say that in the--
STAHL: Yeah, but what about the scientists who say it's worse than ever?
TRUMP: You'd have to show me the scientists because they have a very big political agenda, Lesley.

----------------------

President Trump on Christine Blasey Ford, his relationships with Vladimir Putin and Kim Jong Un and more

Lesley Stahl: I wanna read you his resume, okay? He presides over a cruel kingdom of repression, gulags, starvation-- reports that he had his half-brother assassinated, slave labor, public executions. This is a guy you love?

President Donald Trump: Sure. I know all these things. I mean-- I'm not a baby. I know these things.

Lesley Stahl: I know, but why do you love that guy?

President Donald Trump: Look, look. I-- I-- I like-- I get along with him, okay?

Lesley Stahl: But you love him.

President Donald Trump: Okay. That's just a figure of speech.

Lesley Stahl: No, it's like an embrace.

President Donald Trump: It well, let it be an embrace. Let it be whatever it is to get the job done.

Lesley Stahl: He's a bad guy.

President Donald Trump: Look. Let it be whatever it is. I get along with him really well.

--------------

I posted a link to the entire transcript.

It's one of the most hilarious interviews I've every read. You really should read it.

ClapJeb.jpeg

The lib base and the lib media will never understand why Trump won and will win again......

PRESIDENT TRUMP: They say that we had hurricanes that were far worse than what we just had with Michael.
TRUMP: You'd have to show me the scientists because they have a very big political agenda, Lesley.

On THAT -- he's absolutely correct. Whole history since 1800 of hurricanes equally or more powerful have hit the US. Stahl was too chickenshit to let him get it out. She PROFESSIONALLY demagogued the issue...

On THAT -- he's absolutely correct. Whole history since 1800 of hurricanes equally or more powerful have hit the US. Stahl was too chickenshit to let him get it out. She PROFESSIONALLY demagogued the issue...

Another deanrd fuck up.

Just like his last 17,000+ messages.

The left wouldn't know (or care) about any of this shit.

Trump’s ‘60 Minutes’ interview causes the ‘Fox & Friends’ hosts’ monocles to pop out

Unless you’re a “Fox & Friends” host, apparently. Earhardt tweeted the above exchange from her show about the Trump interview to her 335,000 Twitter followers on Monday morning.

“President Trump peppered endlessly with questions in an interview with ’60 Minutes,' ” she wrote. Well, yes, that’s what happens in an interview, particularly an interview with a president who is reluctant to sit down with outlets that might press him on his inaccuracies.

----------------------

----------------------

President Trump on Christine Blasey Ford, his relationships with Vladimir Putin and Kim Jong Un and more

Lesley Stahl: I wanna read you his resume, okay? He presides over a cruel kingdom of repression, gulags, starvation-- reports that he had his half-brother assassinated, slave labor, public executions. This is a guy you love?

President Donald Trump: Sure. I know all these things. I mean-- I'm not a baby. I know these things.

Lesley Stahl: I know, but why do you love that guy?

President Donald Trump: Look, look. I-- I-- I like-- I get along with him, okay?

Lesley Stahl: But you love him.

President Donald Trump: Okay. That's just a figure of speech.

Lesley Stahl: No, it's like an embrace.

President Donald Trump: It well, let it be an embrace. Let it be whatever it is to get the job done.

Lesley Stahl: He's a bad guy.

President Donald Trump: Look. Let it be whatever it is. I get along with him really well.

--------------

I posted a link to the entire transcript.

It's one of the most hilarious interviews I've every read. You really should read it.

Some of that seems pretty petty. I'd trap some Trumpsters who ridicule Roosevelt for not going to war with Russia also yet count Trump's negotians with modern Russia and North Korea as accomplishments.

You should be here to build concensus for your points of view, not drive wedges though.

Forum List

Back