Trump now agrees with majority of Americans

edward37

Gold Member
Jan 19, 2017
"Trump now agrees with the majority of Americans: He wasn’t ready to be president!"
Donald Trump spent a great portion of 2016 insisting that being president would be easy — Building a wall on the border with Mexico is easy. Beating Hillary Clinton would be easy. Renegotiating the Iran deal would be easy. Paying down the national debt would be easy. Acting presidential? Easy. ... To a reporter from Reuters this week, though, Trump had a slightly different assessment of the presidency - “This is really a bigger job than I thought.” Then there are individual issues. “Nobody knew health care could be so complicated,” he said at one point. At another, he revealed that it took a conversation with the president of China to realize that the situation on the Korean peninsula was “not so easy.” ... One group that probably wasn’t surprised that Trump wasn’t prepared? The majority of Americans.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/politics/wp/2017/04/28/trump-now-agrees-with-the-majority-of-americans-he-wasnt-ready-to-be-president/?utm_term=.2765fc56494b&wpisrc=nl_most-draw16&wpmm=1
25 years ago we elected a "morally challenged" President; 17 years ago we elected an "intellectually challenged" President; 9 years ago we elected a "color challenged" President; last year we elected a moron...

"Trump now agrees with the majority of Americans: He wasn’t ready to be president!"
Donald Trump spent a great portion of 2016 insisting that being president would be easy — Building a wall on the border with Mexico is easy. Beating Hillary Clinton would be easy. Renegotiating the Iran deal would be easy. Paying down the national debt would be easy. Acting presidential? Easy. ... To a reporter from Reuters this week, though, Trump had a slightly different assessment of the presidency - “This is really a bigger job than I thought.” Then there are individual issues. “Nobody knew health care could be so complicated,” he said at one point. At another, he revealed that it took a conversation with the president of China to realize that the situation on the Korean peninsula was “not so easy.” ... One group that probably wasn’t surprised that Trump wasn’t prepared? The majority of Americans.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/politics/wp/2017/04/28/trump-now-agrees-with-the-majority-of-americans-he-wasnt-ready-to-be-president/?utm_term=.2765fc56494b&wpisrc=nl_most-draw16&wpmm=1
25 years ago we elected a "morally challenged" President; 17 years ago we elected an "intellectually challenged" President; 9 years ago we elected a "color challenged" President; last year we elected a moron...

Remember when you would turn on the news to hear W's latest incredibly stupid words?

Oh for the days when that was the worst we got.

And its not just that he confessed he's in over his head. My bet is that all presidents have a similar epiphany except they're grownups and trump is a spoiled little child. A huge problem with trump is that he has no control over what comes out of his ignorant mouth.

He's the worst loose cannon imaginable because the damn jackass really doesn't know the difference between that red coke button and starting WWIII. And because he's weak and afraid the world knows he's weak. To him, bombing here and there means he's strong, one of the big boys. And for now, the trumpkins agree with that.

Remember when you would turn on the news to hear W's latest incredibly stupid words?

And its not just that he confessed he's in over his head. My bet is that all presidents have a similar epiphany except they're grownups and trump is a spoiled little child. A huge problem with trump is that he has no control over what comes out of his ignorant mouth.

He's the worst loose cannon imaginable because the damn jackass really doesn't know the difference between that red coke button and starting WWIII. And because he's weak and afraid the world knows he's weak. To him, bombing here and there means he's strong, one of the big boys. And for now, the trumpkins agree with that.
Who's he gonna pi$$ off next? Already neighbors Mexico and Canada our biggest trading partners, and So Korea and Germany are Everyone except Putin

Where does he make your claim?
You can't read the writing on the wall?
No, I don't hang out in the shit house.
he who writes upon these walls rolls his ---- in little balls,,,,,etc etc etc an old poem from my republican days
You were a RINO? Color me surprised. You sit here broken hearted. Came to shit and only farted.
Gotta admit ,,voted for gwb Almost cut my voting arm off You have a career as a poet ? lol

Who's he gonna pi$$ off next? Already neighbors Mexico and Canada our biggest trading partners, and So Korea and Germany are Everyone except Putin

We were just having that very conversation. And, what lie will he flip flop on next? He simply has no knowledge, no curiosity, no ability to learn. I strongly suspect he's all but illiterate.

Today is Friday so its vacation time again. Brace for his tweets and Monday morning lies.

Forum List

Back