Trump -not right

Delenn05

Rookie
Sep 15, 2015
I get that many people are frustrated with politicians who say things, but never back up their words with actions, hence the rise of Trump. But, is he really the right vehicle for making this statement, especially for conservatives?

I have watched Trump, heard him speak, and I have to say the man is a verbally abusive overt narcissist. He's not someone I can stand behind, and, honestly, I can't understand anyone standing behind a man like that.

What I see that people don't notice the verbal abuse. They make excuses for him. "Oh, he doesn't mean it", 'he's from New York, that's just how they are"

When someone interrupts people before they're even done asking a question, when they make statements that they always have to explain, and when they have to demean people because they maybe feel it makes them look better, there is a problem.

I remember the first debate, Trump claiming Megan Kelly was obviously angry. Really? The only person I saw angry was Trump. Then of course he has to go on and say how she's a "light weight" and not very good. He said Dr. Ben Carson was an "ok" doctor. Really???? And of course what he recently said about Carly Fiorina.

We already have a narcissist in the white house. He's a covert narcissist, but a narcissist nonetheless. All he cares about is doing things that he thinks make him look important, and anything that feeds his narcissism.

I see the same from Donald Trump. It's so obvious in the way he speaks.

If we want a non establishment, non politician, I would say, take a closer look at Carly Fiorina or Dr. Ben Carson. But Donald Trump? I only see trouble ahead......

I get that many people are frustrated with politicians who say things, but never back up their words with actions, hence the rise of Trump. But, is he really the right vehicle for making this statement, especially for conservatives?

I have watched Trump, heard him speak, and I have to say the man is a verbally abusive overt narcissist. He's not someone I can stand behind, and, honestly, I can't understand anyone standing behind a man like that.

What I see that people don't notice the verbal abuse. They make excuses for him. "Oh, he doesn't mean it", 'he's from New York, that's just how they are"

When someone interrupts people before they're even done asking a question, when they make statements that they always have to explain, and when they have to demean people because they maybe feel it makes them look better, there is a problem.

I remember the first debate, Trump claiming Megan Kelly was obviously angry. Really? The only person I saw angry was Trump. Then of course he has to go on and say how she's a "light weight" and not very good. He said Dr. Ben Carson was an "ok" doctor. Really???? And of course what he recently said about Carly Fiorina.

We already have a narcissist in the white house. He's a covert narcissist, but a narcissist nonetheless. All he cares about is doing things that he thinks make him look important, and anything that feeds his narcissism.

I see the same from Donald Trump. It's so obvious in the way he speaks.

If we want a non establishment, non politician, I would say, take a closer look at Carly Fiorina or Dr. Ben Carson. But Donald Trump? I only see trouble ahead......

You, I like.

Welcome!

Like Obama, his maturation was retarded in some way.

But it'd be nice to see him fire everyone in the White House.
That's pretty harsh. Do the cooks, servants, grounds keepers, tour guides, interior decorators, electricians, plumbers, carpenters, AV/tech people, and Forrest Whitaker get to keep their jobs?

Forum List

Back