Trump NOT Heading To Pyongyang

Not if NK uses nukes first, if they did use them in a first strike scenario it would be a toss-up who nukes them in retaliation first, the United States or China.

North Korea using nukes is the end of the DPRK and Kim Jong-Un knows that, so you don't have to worry about NK nuking your neighborhood, there's a better chance of it getting hit by a massive solar flare than a NK nuclear warhead.

What are your bonafides as to what I should worry about involving NK and nuclear war? Ever been in a war? I have. And nothing ever goes like you think it will. We in Phoenix could well get hit by a nuke Kim aimed at Frisco. Your assertion that China would nuke NK for any reason is preposterous...Kim is their pitbull. Kim probably got most of his technology from the PRC and the Chinese could easily use him to strike us and claim shock and surprise. Nothing in the orient is as it seems and the quicker your realize that, the more worries you'll have.
Kim Bong III isn't using nukes for a first strike, and Trump knew it, but the question is why he tried scaring everyone over the possibility.

I'd kind of enjoy seeing Trump beaten and starved as only the North Koreans can. It would be a fitting end to their bromance. Americans don't negotiate with terrorists. So sad.

Of course you would....it's your ilk's fantasy to see him destroyed and why your side should be immediately arrested and deported.

Correction....it seems you've already been deported.

Trump is already destroyed. We're just watching the flailings of a cornered rat, snarling and attacking everyone around him. The firings of and public humiliations of those who refuse to do his biding. Everything Trump has set out to "fix" has gotten worse. The President was supposed to STOP illegal border crossings. When Trump took office, you had the lowest number of illegal crossings in 70 years. Today you have the highest level of illegal border crossings in the past 50 years. Trump's policies are an abyssmal failure.

When Trump took office, ICE had 10,000 people in custody. Today they have 40,000 people in custody, and deportations are lower than they were under the Obama Administration. Most of these people are being held in "for-profit" prisons at tremendous cost to the taxpayers. Wouldn't all of this money be better spent on schools, day care centres and the other military infrastructure that the army requisitioned these funds for than imprisoning people for the misdemeanor of crossing the border?

I'd kind of enjoy seeing Trump beaten and starved as only the North Koreans can. It would be a fitting end to their bromance. Americans don't negotiate with terrorists. So sad.

Of course you would....it's your ilk's fantasy to see him destroyed and why your side should be immediately arrested and deported.

Correction....it seems you've already been deported.

Trump is already destroyed. We're just watching the flailings of a cornered rat, snarling and attacking everyone around him. The firings of and public humiliations of those who refuse to do his biding. Everything Trump has set out to "fix" has gotten worse. The President was supposed to STOP illegal border crossings. When Trump took office, you had the lowest number of illegal crossings in 70 years. Today you have the highest level of illegal border crossings in the past 50 years. Trump's policies are an abyssmal failure.

When Trump took office, ICE had 10,000 people in custody. Today they have 40,000 people in custody, and deportations are lower than they were under the Obama Administration. Most of these people are being held in "for-profit" prisons at tremendous cost to the taxpayers. Wouldn't all of this money be better spent on schools, day care centres and the other military infrastructure that the army requisitioned these funds for than imprisoning people for the misdemeanor of crossing the border?

Yep, and you frickken libs attempting to block, sometimes successfully, every attempt to secure the border has made his job more difficult. And now you want to whine how it's not working....WTF.

If Trump is destroyed and he certainly isn't, it would be justice to blow up and burn down the entire democratic party. To have the evil and corrupt democrats AND their foreign allies confronted by snarling and attacking Americans would be a fight for global freedom. Giving the more loyal Russians an entry into canada would be a plus. Forcing the border open so that Cossacks could march down the streets of toronto would be a pleasure.

I think that Trump is out to destroy western democracy, because he blames American bankers for his business failures. .

:eek: are you for real? Donny's an asshole but he's not the love child of Charles Manson and the Anti-Christ.

Do yourself and the rest of society a favor and dial down the LSD dosage, K?

Why are Trump's followers on this board openly promoting death to all leftists? A race war? Authoritarianism? Undermining the rule of law? Calling the MSM the "enemy of the people", which is a label first used by Joseph Stalin. You have people sending bombs to Trump's enemies, people driving across country to go gunning for Hispanics, another gunman attacking Jews at worship services, while Trump wants to declare Anti-Fa a "terrorist organization".

While Moscow Mitch refuses to bring any legislation to the Senate floor, as he accepts a multi-million dollar investment from a previously sanctioned Russian oligarch, is his own district. Mitch lifted sanctions against this particular oligarch. Trump has sold out the USA to Vladimir Putin, and is on TV saying he took their help last time, and he'll do it again. Why shouldn't he?

Then there's the government whistle-blower who was so alarmed by a promise made by Trump in a telephone call to a foreign leader, that he tried to tell Congress about it. Trump is blocking this disclosure. Every single day there are more disclosures and dangerous behaviours by this President and his corrupt administration.

You really are a fucking moron. Good Lord.

Idiot Leader: our rocket is going wrong way

Scientist: It's not our fault.

Idiot Leader: I kill you.

Scientist: But you strapped fat orange man to rocket and made if fly bad

At this point the best we can do is convince him not to aim them at us....something no other President has ever even attempted.
A funny claim, since the first confirmed test of a north korean ICBM happened during the Trump presidency. So, there has only been one president that could ask for that....

Good Lord.....the left's lifelong use of drugs is rearing it's ugly head today....how can so many know so little and even get themselves online?
casty.gif

I believe Kim sees Trump as a father-figure he'd like to emulate but doesn't know how. Trump sees this and guides Kim's attempt at affection into things that Kim might do to endear himself to Trump. But Kim knows the wolves closest to him would kill him in an instant to take his seat as the Major Kimchi, so both are trying to find an avenue to a bargain.

“I would do it ... at some time in a later future, and depending on what happens I’m sure he’ll love coming to the United States also. But, no, I don’t think it’s ready for that. I think we have a ways to go yet,” Trump said.

Trump declines to comment on report Kim invited him to North Korea - Reuters

I would do it ... at some time in a later future, and depending on what happens I’m sure he’ll love coming to the United States also. But, no, I don’t think it’s ready for that. I think we have a ways to go yet,” Trump said.
So Trump has only gotten to second base?

Forum List

Back