Trump not being Honest when comparing his first month to Barry's...

Uh, no.

Comparing the two is moot, as neither number is attributable to said President. Trump implying causation is the unfair part. Neither had dick to do with it.

You miss the whole point, as usual, but do manage to bring dicks into it.

The issue Pupps is addressing is the statistical validity of the comparison. Meet the outlined criterion and the comparison is valid.

Pupps' posts had nothing to do with politics. Now go crawl back into your Neanderthal cave and give Catz a shave with your tongue.
Nobody can question, now, your comprehension nor your hero worship issues.

Mal pointed as to why it was dishonest to make the comparison.

He wasnt calling the literal fucking numbers wrong.

Jesus christ.

It was a statistically fair and HONEST comparison. Number A versus Number B - provided both are accurately provided via the same method.. The fact you don't like is irrelevant.
"statistically fair and HONEST"

lol

cool story dude, he was dishonestly attributing the numbers to HIMSELF, and Obama.

Quit your ball washin, grow up. The fawning is disgusting.

The comparison is valid, whining won't change that. End of discussion.
The reasoning behind the comparison is invalid, and you know that and have to play jerkoff because it makes him look bad - in turn - making yourself look bad because you're bending over backwards to stretch out why what he said was perfectly up&up.

Buuut, thats your business however you live with yourself like that....with that man crush and all

as Mal stated, Trump's first fiscal month begins OCT 1, with the 2018 fiscal year budget, that Trump turns over to congress....in May to be enacted oct 1

All Trump is doing, much to his dismay, is reporting that Obama is doing pretty good on his last few months of his 2017 fiscal year and that Obama is handing Trump a much much much better trending economy than Bush handed Obama.

BHO's first 100 daze was a love fest with lots of Negroes getting high level jobs at The White House.

DJT's first 37 daze have been a hate fest with lost of white trash and plutocrats getting high level jobs at The White House.

Those are polar opposites. No reasonable comparison is possible.

We need more time on this.

Let's give it ... say ... 8 more years.

:D

I am still waiting for Barry, Hillary & The DNC to be honest and have them show us this alleged evidence they have of Russian Hacking on the DNC server No One Is Allowed To See.

BHO's first 100 daze was a love fest with lots of Negroes getting high level jobs at The White House.

DJT's first 37 daze have been a hate fest with lost of white trash and plutocrats getting high level jobs at The White House.

Those are polar opposites. No reasonable comparison is possible.

We need more time on this.

Let's give it ... say ... 8 more years.

:D

RACIST MUCH?

he doesnt even have a budget how could he have passed any legislation that effected ANYTHING ?

sorry ass lying bastard.

Unbelievable that Trump compares the economy he was given to what Obama was given

Is this the part where he thanks Obama?
Thank him for what? Doubling our debt? Incurred more debt than all previous presidents combined?
Guess you pubs thought it'd be cheap coming out of the greatest recession ever ? Now lets see how much the orange rectum reduces our debt

RW's are the dumbest sob's on the planet. Trump could tell them anything and they would buy it.

Show us the Super Secret Evidence of Russian Hacking on THE DNC Server and I will call him a Liar With You.

Show us the Super Secret Evidence of Russian Hacking on THE DNC Server and I will call him a Liar With You.

dont change the subject ,,,, if you cant see Trump is lying about the debt, you're dumber than 3 trees

540ab6ad573a7f0c4e1e3f34adc4eb4a.jpg

It's this simple... Obama saw deficits in his first month because of the Correction that started before him where hundreds and hundreds of thousands of tax payers stopped paying taxes due to becoming unemployed... Trump is seeing better numbers because he entered into an expansion...

:)

peace...

Those are explanations as to why the data are as they are. It doesn't address, nor is it relevant to, the issue of whether the comparison is fair.

Fairness rests only upon the accuracy of the data and methods used to produce it.
Uh, no.

Comparing the two is moot, as neither number is attributable to said President. Trump implying causation is the unfair part. Neither had dick to do with it.

I believe I pointed out that neither had anything to do with it in my OP... Because they didn't. Just as Bush didn't created the Generational Correction nor did Obama fix it.

Didn't matter who was in Office, it was going to happen... It was the Boom Correction. 1978 to 1983 was the WWII Correction.

I predicted thee Boom Correction in 2005.

True story.

:)

peace...

• Thanks
Reactions: GT
dont change the subject ,,,, if you cant see Trump is lying about the debt, you're dumber than 3 trees

Trump didn't lie.

In the last days of Obama, the debtt between jan 18th and jan 20th 2017
the debt went down $14 billion.

01/18/2017 19,961,467,137,973.64

01/20/2017 19,947,304,555,212.49

Debt to the Penny (Daily History Search Application)

Compare to Trump
01/20/2017 19,947,304,555,212.49

02/17/2017 19,932,504,874,101.46

down by $15 billion.

Trump wins.

Forum List

Back